Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Look what happened to Sweden's police

ellapenella

Three women police try to arrest a refugee and look what happens to them, for they , the police there seem to have no guns to protect themselves.

• Like 2

'Jim Beckworth End Time Prophecy News', yep that's the news outlet I'll be following from now on. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is 100% genuine, and Peter from Sweden is a as reliable corespondent as you could wish for. If only they'd had guns they could have shot him instead of arresting him. What a mad world eh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

'Jim Beckworth End Time Prophecy News', yep that's the news outlet I'll be following from now on. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that this is 100% genuine, and Peter from Sweden is a as reliable corespondent as you could wish for. If only they'd had guns they could have shot him instead of arresting him. What a mad world eh. 

Yup, center mass, repeatedly, until he goes down and is no longer a threat.  Or do you not consider such behavior against law enforcement as a threat?  And maybe the vid was interrupted early but I saw no arrest.  I saw a guy using violence to continue breaking the law.  When would deadly force be appropriate, in your opinion?  Just curious.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, and then said:

Yup, center mass, repeatedly, until he goes down and is no longer a threat.  Or do you not consider such behavior against law enforcement as a threat?  And maybe the vid was interrupted early but I saw no arrest.  I saw a guy using violence to continue breaking the law.  When would deadly force be appropriate, in your opinion?  Just curious.

Of course I consider it a threat bu I've experienced that level of violence in my work. Not routinely, but it isn't unkown. I've also participted with armed police in a sitution which is similar but who chose to draw tasers rather than firearms. So speaking from experience I can see no reason why guns would have helped that situation be better resolved, do you? Do really think that shooting that guy would be a better option than withdrawing and re grouping, presumably to wait for support, is the first response rquired to someone who was damaging property but not posing any sustained threat to life? 

Personally I'd say the time to use deadly force is in the face of deadly threat, which was not shown in that video. As I say, that's no more than I have had to deal with. 

• Like 3

What does their gender have to do with it? Most other countries they would have weapons regardless of gender.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldrover said:

Personally I'd say the time to use deadly force is in the face of deadly threat, which was not shown in that video. As I say, that's no more than I have had to deal with. 

And these officers would know they had reached that threshold, when?  So they should regroup and let the violent lawbreaker go about his way, possibly to harm others?  What is the point of having police at all, in that case?  I'm not against using non-lethal force to subdue a violent person IF the force will actually subdue them.

• Like 3

Don't they have tasers in Sweden?

Not sure I've ever seen such a piece of ignorant, misogynistic and uninformed drivel. Just because police in America seem to think a gun is the answer to everything, doesn't mean the rest of the world are so incompetent as to need to rely on them.

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 0:44 AM, and then said:

When would deadly force be appropriate, in your opinion?  Just curious.

When faced with the same. It's not that difficult.

Edited by Setton

US cops don't just shoot everybody, they wrassle with suspects all the time just like cops of all countries. It's only the fatal shootings that make the most news. 3 cops should be able to subdue one suspect unless the guy is either an MMA fighter or a giant.

I'd say if he turned that big rock towards an officer and attempted to brain her with it then deadly force would be authorized. Of course it never should have gotten to that point.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Setton said:

Not sure I've ever seen such a piece of ignorant, misogynistic and uninformed drivel. Just because police in America seem to think a gun is the answer to everything, doesn't mean the rest of the world are so incompetent as to need to rely on them.

When faced with the same. It's not that difficult.

What are your talking about? Sweden is bad they the police  need to be armed.

eta

and they need  more men police there. Why are the majority of police in Sweden women?

Edited by Ellapennella

48 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Sweden is bad they the police  need to be armed

No it isn't, and no they don't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emma_Acid said:

What do mean it isn't in crisis over there with terror?

6 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

yes it is & tourism should decline there if that's the case.

I'm wondering about the gun thing too.. A quick search turned up that Swedish police do carry a handgun, and are supposed to carry it when on duty. Pepper spray and sometimes batons too.

Are we now at LiveLeak here?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

What are your talking about? Sweden is bad they the police  need to be armed.

eta

and they need  more men police there. Why are the majority of police in Sweden women?

Why the assumption that female police officers are less capable than men?

Emma covered the rest of that very nicely:

1 hour ago, Emma_Acid said:

1 hour ago, rashore said:

I'm wondering about the gun thing too.. A quick search turned up that Swedish police do carry a handgun, and are supposed to carry it when on duty. Pepper spray and sometimes batons too.

They might have had guns but probably chose not to use them. Shooting people who aren't putting your life in danger is frowned upon in most parts of the world...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

What do mean it isn't in crisis over there with terror?

No, it is not "in crisis" over there "with terror".

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

We should create a reference thread for Sweden, adding new stories as they come in. I still see skepticism regarding Sweden every so often around here, despite the accounts of many victims and even Police Officers themselves. Now, before you cry "conspiracy", Sweden has the world's only self-professed "Feminist Government" and was one of the first Westernized nations to fully open it's borders to the third-world in the name of tolerance and acceptance.

It backfired, hard. You simply can't take someone living in squalor in a society that believes sexual assault of minors can cure AIDS and drop them in to central downtown expecting seamless integration. This is not a religious problem, it's a cultural problem. All that being said,

Second Swedish Police Officer Blows the Whistle on Migrant Crime Cover-Up

In a Facebook message posted on a page set up to support Springare that currently has over 92,000 likes, Tomas Åsenlöv, a police officer for Greater Gothenburg, exposed how police have been told to implement a “Code 291” procedure in order to cover-up information about crimes committed by migrants.

“The Swedish public has to be told all the facts now,” writes Åsenlöv, adding that Code 291 is used to hide “all information about the immigration-related crime,” including a ban on publicly releasing photos of migrant suspects.

Official Data: Sexual Assault Jumps by 70 Per Cent in Sweden

The data comes from the 2017 annual survey [page 47] of the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå), an agency under the Ministry of Justice, which produces Sweden’s official crime statistics. Almost 12,000 people were contacted by telephone and through questionnaires.

The statistical 70% jump in sexual assaults is only based on 12,000 phone calls and surveys. If you know anything about sexual assault, you know that very few victims are willing to come forward so we have to assume the number of crimes of much greater. Couple that with Police Officers' alleging a Government coverup (with the world watching, you don't want your open door polices to backfire,) and there is something sinister happening in Sweden. I don't believe it's far-fetched when you take in to account my fictional scenario of a young North African male being tossed in to a world of beautiful blondes. In the Sudan, I don't think "no" means "no" the same way it does in America...

Attack the webpages if you want to, but follow their links to the studies and appropriate articles coming from Sweden. I'll leave you with a MSM link for posterity:

CNN: Sweden introduces border controls to halt flow of refugees

Sweden had in excess of 160,000 asylum application in 2015, more than double the previous year. As the flow reached its peak, some 10,000 refugees were coming into the country each day.
In December, the Swedish government declared that the large number of refugee arrivals were "a serious threat to public order and domestic security," forcing it to introduce new legislation allowing ID checks at its borders, among other measures. The legislation is temporary and valid for three years.

• Like 3

Have you ever been to Sweden? Do you know how sex assault laws work in Sweden? Or do you simply trust the sensationalist MSM in this case?

3 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Emma, who do you think your fooling?

8 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Emma, who do you think your fooling?

Oh, do you have first hand experience?

2 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

Have you ever been to Sweden? Do you know how sex assault laws work in Sweden? Or do you simply trust the sensationalist MSM in this case?

Are you more trusting of authorities and certain MSM outlets that attempted to cover up stories such as the sexual assaults in Cologne last year?

There are real immigration issues around Europe that need addressing. Sure, they are played down in some quarters, and played up in others, but they are real issues nevertheless.

• Like 1

We could flood this thread with horrid immigration news coming out of Sweden.

• Like 1