Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Same supernatural experience by two sisters

Enitsirch

The first time that this happened was when my family borrowed my uncle's car for a week. It was parked in our garage. My sister and I played near the car one night and I saw a man wearing a Barong (traditional burial clothes in philippines) sitting on the driver's seat of the car. being a skeptic during those days, I brushed it off and thought I had imagined it and did not tell anyone. I went out the next day to visit a friend, when I got home my house was at chaos because my sister saw a man in the car with the same description. Initially I was shocked because we had the same description. Another incident was, when I was younger I would often see these "white shadow people" near the foot of our bed or around our room when I would wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning. I never felt threatened by them and I was young so I just ignored it. I slowly stopped seeing them as I grew older, but recently now that I'am 25 years old I told my sister about my experience and she was also shocked because she also saw them when she was younger but like me she didn't tell anyone. It was just weird because we experienced similar things but in different times and conditions.

• Like 1

Good story. Independent reports of the same details are good evidence that there is something real behind the experiences.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Good story. Independent reports of the same details are good evidence that there is something real behind the experiences.

At first sight yes it does, that's why it helps to look twice. 

12 hours ago, Enitsirch said:

The first time that this happened was when my family borrowed my uncle's car for a week. It was parked in our garage. My sister and I played near the car one night and I saw a man wearing a Barong (traditional burial clothes in philippines) sitting on the driver's seat of the car. being a skeptic during those days, I brushed it off and thought I had imagined it and did not tell anyone. I went out the next day to visit a friend, when I got home my house was at chaos because my sister saw a man in the car with the same description. Initially I was shocked because we had the same description.

Hi Enitsirch, you sound very sensible and straight so I'll be direct, I'm not disbelieving you but I do question if there isn't a fairly rational explanation. you say you were 'playing' by the car, how old would you have been then? You say you're 25 now, so as you say you were playing, I'm assuming it was a while ago. 

12 hours ago, Enitsirch said:

Another incident was, when I was younger I would often see these "white shadow people" near the foot of our bed or around our room when I would wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning. I never felt threatened by them and I was young so I just ignored it. I slowly stopped seeing them as I grew older, but recently now that I'am 25 years old I told my sister about my experience and she was also shocked because she also saw them when she was younger but like me she didn't tell anyone. It was just weird because we experienced similar things but in different times and conditions.

Again, how long ago was this? And when did you first speak to your sister about it? Golden rule in these situations if you're in bed, and especially if you've just woken up, it's a hypnagogic hallucination. 

• Like 2

Just did a bit of reading up but the Barong is considered formal wear. It would be equivalent to the west version of a button up shirt. Maybe you caught him before he stole the car?

• Like 1