Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Armed Antifa Marxists Shoot Pepe

ellapenella

from the link

It would certainly put a psychological element in while holding fash back. Who do you think a fascist is more afraid of? People with only flags and bats, or people with flags, bats, and guns?”

http://100percentfedup.com/antifa-terror-group-wants-ramp-violence-trump-supporters-humiliating-kicking-berkeley-handguns-help-video/

It's all psychological warfare isn't it?

eta

Something needs to be done about the individuals that are allowing this to happen.

Edited by Ellapennella

Pepe doesn't shoot back. It's an entirely different reality when those you're shooting at can shoot back. Trust me here, I know what I'm talking about (based on personal experience).

• Like 2

Pepe's one of those Internet Memes isn't it? 

You know how easily that title could be read as "Shoots Pope"? I know I read it as that the first time. 

The hate againstead pepe is the so stupid lol

Young people can't take politics serious with an interent meme gets demonized for no reason 

• Like 1

Shooting at a cartoon frog that Liberals were fooled into believing is a hate symbol?

I don't think it's inducing the kind of fear ANITFA is hoping for. Laughter, on the other hand...

3 hours ago, Lilly said:

Pepe doesn't shoot back. It's an entirely different reality when those you're shooting at can shoot back. Trust me here, I know what I'm talking about (based on personal experience).

They always attack the softest target. Of all the ways ANTIFA/Snowflakes could have chosen to make their point, why did they choose violence when they are so bad at it?!
Or perhaps violence was chosen for them? That seems more likely, given how some of their Professors are just frothing at the mouth with hatred for the West.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 2

is this what it's all about? Nazi Pepe Controversy

18 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Yeah, basement trolls having fun online. The Nazi-hungry MSM is so far up their own derriere they never stopped to think about what they are actually reporting on. When you start chasing cartoon frogs, your credibility starts falling in to the negatives.

20 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Wow.... the internet is trolling Hillary Clinton and MSM hard with the pepe frog. I notice the graph that shows spike in nazi pepe. LMAO... just couldn't help themselves...

21 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

The thing is Iv seen pepe used in hundreds of meme and never once saw it used in a nazi or racist meme. 

These people went on a crusade just to go on a crusade

It would be funny if a actual presidential candidate didn't support this crusade 

Our world will be pretty boring and white washed once everything is considered racist 

Edited by spartan max2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4425224/Zara-forced-pull-denim-skirt-featuring-Pepe-Frog.html

Zara was forced to pull this skirt because of a freaking uproar! I posted this link on my blog and someone said that it was a "lil blackface." Why are people so stupid?! 

Edited by Princess Serenity