Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was this almost an astral projection?

Astral_Destiny

Hi guys,

So, in my last post, you may have heard of my so-called astral projections. Just to warn you guys, this is a very detailed post of that night so, don't get lost if I go off topic, I'm doing it, so you guys might be able to pick up something that I'm missing. I'm beginning to just think they were lucid dreams because what I experienced two nights ago was crazy and must've been the real thing, or at least I think so. Maybe, you guys can give me a little advice. Feel free to check out my last post for more clarification. I recently had my third eye opened through zen practices, and am now an agnostic in my beliefs. It all started with a night I felt uneasy, even though I'm agnostic, for some reason, I always feel more safe with a rosary in my hand, probably because I grew up as a Roman Catholic and, recently took my beliefs down an agnostic path, therefore that is what I did, I fell asleep with a rosary in my hand. During the night, the only dream I can recall of being dreamt that night was one where I was at my sister's house, there was a huge party, full of beautiful women. There was no sex but  *Snip* It was around this time everything went blurry and this is where everything went lucid for me. The women disappeared. To full awareness I was dreaming, I walk down the stairs to greet my sister and like three other people who i had no clue were. In my head, I was thinking, bring back the ladies, however, my lucid dream didn't want to listen to me. It was late outside of my sister's house and in the real world, I knew I had a curfew on weekdays. Normally, my mother would be enforcing these rules but, I guess in this case, my sister took that role, I didn't even realize this 'til I woke up. I said to  my sister in the dream, "Hey, I'm just going to leave the house, there is no point staying in here because this is just a dream." She replied with an OK. I opened the door and flew into the sky like Superman, yet to be immediately thrown down in front of a cargo box in the morning on a rainy day. I remembered in an article I read that you can easily manipulate locations in lucid dreams. After numerous times of doing this, I failed and just like that woke up. I realized I was in my bed and I lost my rosary, still feeling uneasy, I grabbed the few broken beads on the ground I could find of it in my hand and put them in my hand and went back to sleep. This where it began! Extremely tired, I had a sudden urge to reach my hand under my bed, boom, I found my rosary, I picked it up, dropped it, picked it up, dropped it. I was very confused as to why I kept dropping it. I assumed because i was tired. Then, I realized that I was not picking up the rosary with my actual arm and that I was half asleep. This put me into full awareness into my current mind state and a noise louder than a freaking train horn, yet resembling one was screaming in my head. I opened my eyes, everything was blurry, and all I see is a huge black blob in front of me, I'm guessing some sort of entity. It's weird because then I forced myself to wake up, not because of utter terror, because I had a gut instinct to get the hell out of there, that something bad was going to happen. I wake up and find the rosary to be gone from it's location where I was picking it up from half asleep. This was my experience. If you guys can ellaborate on it, that would be great.    

Edited by Still Waters
Adult content

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Astral_Destiny

• Apyr

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The last part sounds like an astral projection to me. The fact that you were hearing that noise in your head could've been because you were leaving your body. Although I've never had one, many people describe hearing a loud, buzzing noise before having an OBE.

41 minutes ago, Astral_Destiny said:

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry, and all I see is a huge black blob in front of me, I'm guessing some sort of entity. It's weird because then I forced myself to wake up, not because of utter terror, because I had a gut instinct to get the hell out of there, that something bad was going to happen. 

The main reason why I'm too chicken to attempt this stuff. A good 30% of my daily thoughts consist of the paranormal / dogman, so if I had an OBE I'd probably have a Charmin moment.

Astral Projection seems enjoyable if done right, but I'd never try it. I wish you luck with your future attempts!