Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The truth of the Iran deal keeps leaking

and-then

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966

I'm very interested to know what you all think of this extensive article by Politico.  It is somewhat amazing in that Politico is a reliably Left-leaning publication.  It is lengthy but is well written and researched by a publication not known for investigative journalism.  As you read, please keep in mind the war cry from the media and the Left about Trump's "possible collusion" with Russia.  In pursuit of his nuclear deal with Iran, Obama apparently lost all sense of ethics regarding his means to accomplish an agreement.  This piece is as astounding for its source of origin as it is for its many revelations.  I hope that a day of reckoning will come for that man eventually.  He and his accomplices should be tried for treason.  If that sounds hateful and hyperbolic, READ the article. 

• Like 6

Holy *Beep* and this is from Politico no less. I knew the Iran deal stank, but I had no idea how bad it actually was.

After reading this no wonder Obama and friends were so desperate that Mrs Clinton should win the election. No wonder they keep screeching this and that about Trump...I suspect they don't want anyone to look them! What scares me the most is that the majority of news networks won't cover this at all. I'm frankly very surprised that Politico even ran this.

• Like 4

This is really bad

Three allegedly were part of an illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics with applications in surface-to-air and cruise missiles like the kind Tehran test-fired recently, prompting a still-escalating exchange of threats with the Trump administration. Another was serving an eight-year sentence for conspiring to supply Iran with satellite technology and hardware. As part of the deal, U.S. officials even dropped their demand for $10 million that a jury said the aerospace engineer illegally received from Tehran.

The biggest fish, though, was Seyed Abolfazl Shahab Jamili, who had been charged with being part of a conspiracy that from 2005 to 2012 procured thousands of parts with nuclear applications for Iran via China. That included hundreds of U.S.-made sensors for the uranium enrichment centrifuges in Iran whose progress had prompted the nuclear deal talks in the first place.

Edited by Ellapennella

2 hours ago, and then said:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/24/obama-iran-nuclear-deal-prisoner-release-236966

I'm very interested to know what you all think of this extensive article by Politico.  It is somewhat amazing in that Politico is a reliably Left-leaning publication.  It is lengthy but is well written and researched by a publication not known for investigative journalism.  As you read, please keep in mind the war cry from the media and the Left about Trump's "possible collusion" with Russia.  In pursuit of his nuclear deal with Iran, Obama apparently lost all sense of ethics regarding his means to accomplish an agreement.  This piece is as astounding for its source of origin as it is for its many revelations.  I hope that a day of reckoning will come for that man eventually.  He and his accomplices should be tried for treason.  If that sounds hateful and hyperbolic, READ the article. 

I thought all you guys on the right hated leakers ;) :P 

Had to chuck that out there just for fun sorry Im reading the article now thanks for the share 

• Like 1

from the link

On Thursday, President Donald Trump declared that even if Iran is meeting the terms of its deal with the Obama administration and other world powers, “they are not living up to the spirit of it, I can tell you that. And we’re analyzing it very, very carefully, and we’ll have something to say about that in the not-too-distant future.”

I can't recall exactly but about 5 or 6 years ago I had two dreams about Obama. In one  dream he was at the end of my road in the back of a limo and he said do not ever let anyone enter through  your back gate. I didn't know what that meant .

The other dream I had about him he was in an interrogation like room  and was the only one sitting under a spotlight/light shining down on him so  many papers of reports and things were a mess on the table  with U.S officials standing over him demanding him to explain this asking him what was the final result suppose to be and he said enlightenment. Right after that I seen him in full Islamic clothing praying with his head to the ground . I always hoped for him to be brought to justice.

The supervisor noted that in agreeing to lift crippling sanctions against Tehran, the Obama administration had insisted on retaining the right to go after Iran for its efforts to develop ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear warheads and cruise missiles that could penetrate U.S. defenses, and to illegally procure components for its nuclear, military and weapons systems.

“Then why would you be dismissing the people that you know about who are involved in that?” the former official asked.

Perpetual war - and profits - thats why 

“How much damage was done to the law enforcement side of this from us pulling back from these prosecutions?” he asked. “We have to pick up the pieces.”

We dont have an excuse to make more missiles if we handle things from a law enforcement perspective. Hence the BS "war on terror" 

part of the frustration is that there is strong evidence Iran is still conducting illegal procurement operations and the FBI can’t really go forward with these cases,” said Arnold, who has been closely following the Jamili-Cheng case as part of a Harvard research project into nuclear proliferation networks.

And theres the payoff.  Now we can say Iran isnt honoring the deal and we have an excuse to complete the mission to take out the "axis of evil" as laid out over a decade ago.

• Like 2

I bet Oliver Laurence North has a bit more he would like to add to all that ...

~

• I came here to tell you the truth, the good, the bad and the ugly.

• I haven't, in the 23 years that I have been in the uniformed services of the United States of America, ever violated an order - not one.

• I'm trusting in the Lord and a good lawyer.

~ Don't we all Ollie ... don't we all ...

Oliver_North_mug_shot.jpg

~

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Holy *Beep* and this is from Politico no less. I knew the Iran deal stank, but I had no idea how bad it actually was.

After reading this no wonder Obama and friends were so desperate that Mrs Clinton should win the election. No wonder they keep screeching this and that about Trump...I suspect they don't want anyone to look them! What scares me the most is that the majority of news networks won't cover this at all. I'm frankly very surprised that Politico even ran this.

The more Big Media and the Fraud's sycophants supported the Iran "deal", the worse I knew it was, especially because his top handler is from Iran. By then, I'd known for years that everything 44 stands for is bad for America.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, and then said:

Still astounded that "the Left" staff shameless warmongers too, and are all too capable of writing glop like this?   Why?   Obama proved that "the Left" wasn't anti-war eight years ago.  FF to today and it's been a case of "Learning to love Trump" ever since an hour after Trump had and ate cake with Xi while bombing an airbase over a good chemicals story.   Gawd, just watch MSNBC and stop being surprised.

So much disinformation packed in that tome-like article, no wonder you loved it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Almighty Evan said:

because his top handler is from Iran

Exactly! And IMO it's both odd and creepy that she lives with them now that he's out of the WH. Who does that? 

• Like 1

Just now, skliss said:

Exactly! And IMO it's both odd and creepy that she lives with them now that he's out of the WH. Who does that? 

Someone who is perpetually scheming. 

• Like 1

Guys, don't let this distract you from the fact that Obama smoked pot once and was great at reading speeches.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Guys, don't let this distract you from the fact that Obama smoked pot once and was great at reading speeches.

I ,,,, damnit!

Had something to say, and your post is fine. However, looking back & forth at the words and your avatar us just cracking me up too much!

My bad.

Edited by AnchorSteam
  • Like 2

Geez that was long.  I literally fell asleep three times trying to read it.

But I think I got the gist of it ... yeah, bad traitorous sh#t.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aftermath said:

But I think I got the gist of it ... yeah, bad traitorous sh#t.

Yeah, pretty much.

My questions now: Why isn't this being reported everywhere? Why aren't people incensed? Why aren't people calling for President Obama to be held accountable?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

Yeah, pretty much.

My questions now: Why isn't this being reported everywhere? Why aren't people incensed? Why aren't people calling for President Obama to be held accountable?

I believe that's really a rhetorical question Lilly, right?  I mean, you're smart - you really know the answer.  But, just in case I've misjudged you ... there is no way our PC, far-left liberal, progressive MSM will print a negative story about our first black, Muslim President.  People are afraid that if they say anything against our first black, Muslim President they would be labeled as a racist, Islamophobic, and a xenophobe in the MSM.  The MSM gaslights the public ... they will ruthlessly ridicule, belittle, mock, and ruin anyone who goes against their narrative.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 8:41 AM, Almighty Evan said:

The more Big Media and the Fraud's sycophants supported the Iran "deal", the worse I knew it was, especially because his top handler is from Iran. By then, I'd known for years that everything 44 stands for is bad for America.

Big media should of disclosed who & what  Obama was all about.They failed us deliberately and are now claiming everyone who exposes things are fake news.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

I ,,,, damnit!

Had something to say, and your post is fine. However, looking back & forth at the words and your avatar us just cracking me up too much!

My bad.

You too lol

• Like 2

Seems like undermining our ability monitor and interfere with the illegal sales and movement of WMD's throughout the world was a huge mistake by the Obama administration.  Curious how much better the North Korean missile technology has gotten since we lost track of the Iranians involved with this network isn't it?

• Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

Seems like undermining our ability monitor and interfere with the illegal sales and movement of WMD's throughout the world was a huge mistake by the Obama administration.  Curious how much better the North Korean missile technology has gotten since we lost track of the Iranians involved with this network isn't it?

Slightly reminiscent of the fast and furious scandal no? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aftermath said:

I believe that's really a rhetorical question Lilly, right?  I mean, you're smart - you really know the answer.  But, just in case I've misjudged you ... there is no way our PC, far-left liberal, progressive MSM will print a negative story about our first black, Muslim President.  People are afraid that if they say anything against our first black, Muslim President they would be labeled as a racist, Islamophobic, and a xenophobe in the MSM.  The MSM gaslights the public ... they will ruthlessly ridicule, belittle, mock, and ruin anyone who goes against their narrative.

I agree, and that makes the source of this article even more astounding!  I suspect that dude and his editor are polishing resumes these days.

On 4/25/2017 at 7:38 AM, third_eye said:

I bet Oliver Laurence North has a bit more he would like to add to all that ...

~

• I came here to tell you the truth, the good, the bad and the ugly.

• I haven't, in the 23 years that I have been in the uniformed services of the United States of America, ever violated an order - not one.

• I'm trusting in the Lord and a good lawyer.

~ Don't we all Ollie ... don't we all ...

Oliver_North_mug_shot.jpg

~

I hope Barry remembers to smile that winning smile when he poses for one like this.

3 hours ago, Aftermath said:

I think you're going to see a shift in that paradigm as trump does more and more of the military industrial complex's bidding. 

The media has already started falling in line as Trump has moved towards a foreign policy which is in line with the direction the nation has been going for almost 20 years now. Dont get me wrong the individual anchors and reporters are leftists to the core for sure, but their bosses arent. 

• Like 1