Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White holes VS Black holes

Dragon Research

Discuss whether one or the other is real, if both are real or if both are just another lie told to us.

3 minutes ago, DragonReasearch said:

Discuss whether one or the other is real, if both are real or if both are just another lie told to us.

Why? Do you not have an opinion?

Just now, keithisco said:

Why? Do you not have an opinion?

i say both are real

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

One is real the other is theoretical. 

True. One defies the laws of physics but in a way so does the other. one :"destroys" matter and the other "creates" matter. plus, I've seen somewhere on a science TV show channel (forgot the name) that scientist "accidentally" found one

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DragonReasearch said:

True. One defies the laws of physics but in a way so does the other. one :"destroys" matter and the other "creates" matter. plus, I've seen somewhere on a science TV show channel (forgot the name) that scientist "accidentally" found one

I believe that energy is never destroyed it just changes. Logically, I assume that both black holes and white holes exist if the other one exists. 

I assume parallels in time and space exist, black hole in one universe is a white hole to a parallel universe. The circle of creation and destruction of matter. I also tend to believe that they exist in the smaller atomic worlds as well as at the cosmic levels. The hermetic philosophy of as  above so below, has meaning to me.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

It is even possible that our universe exist inside a black hole. Let that sink in while thinking about the "big bang".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

I believe that energy is never destroyed it just changes. Logically, I assume that both black holes and white holes exist if the other one exists. 

I assume parallels in time and space exist, black hole in one universe is a white hole to a parallel universe. The circle of creation and destruction of matter. I also tend to believe that they exist in the smaller atomic worlds as well as at the cosmic levels. The hermetic philosophy of as  above so below, has meaning to me.

interesting

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

It is even possible that our universe exist inside a black hole. Let that sink in while thinking about the "big bang".

that's pretty much what a universe is isn't it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DragonReasearch said:

that's pretty much what a universe is isn't it?

That depends on who you ask.

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That depends on who you ask.

true

• Like 1

On 26/4/2017 at 1:02 PM, DragonReasearch said:

What is it, a school test?

"Discuss"? 

Where has the old habits gone, like "Hi, my name is DragonResearch, I'm interested in white and black holes and I'd like to know more on this topic. I'm interested in knowing your point of view and I'd like to share thoughs with you guys"? 

Wtf is wrong with the new generations? 

Why should what exactly be a lie and who should be telling us such aforementioned lie according to you? 

• Like 1

On 26/4/2017 at 1:14 PM, XenoFish said:

One is real the other is theoretical. 

To be fair they are both theoretical. 

Black holes should be real, but we never observed them (not directly, nor inderectly). So far we only inferred their existence and we had the real first proof that they exist last summer, when we detected for the first time a gravitational wave, caused by two merging black holes.

As far as white holes go, we haven't found trace of their existence yet. 

And they are a theoretical consequence of the black ones. 

So, if black holes could exist without white holes, we can't say the same viceversa (at least not if we consider only our known universe). 

3 minutes ago, Parsec said:

Black holes should be real, but we never observed them (not directly, nor inderectly). So far we only inferred their existence and we had the real first proof that they exist last summer, when we detected for the first time a gravitational wave, caused by two merging black holes.

https://spaceinvader.me/2017/01/08/astronomers-confirm-black-hole-discovery/

• Like 1

On 27/04/2017 at 1:13 AM, XenoFish said:

Ahhh yes, of course.  There must of been the "big suck".

13 hours ago, Parsec said:

What is it, a school test?

"Discuss"? 

Where has the old habits gone, like "Hi, my name is DragonResearch, I'm interested in white and black holes and I'd like to know more on this topic. I'm interested in knowing your point of view and I'd like to share thoughs with you guys"? 

Wtf is wrong with the new generations? 

Why should what exactly be a lie and who should be telling us such aforementioned lie according to you? 

no need to snap :/ and you confused me with the last question.

3 hours ago, Parsec said:

I don't get what you mean. 

Are you corroborating or confuting me? 

Providing information is all. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2017 at 1:02 PM, DragonReasearch said:

"Another lie" - what other astronomical lies have you been told?