Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I believe a time traveler knows me

Zombiedeathleaf

From age 12 I've been having dreams of this guy I never met . I'm 28 now. Well let me start from the beginning the guy I dreamt about. It started when I was 12. My first dream started off we were together lying in a hammock. With a lighthouse nearby. Then I didn't dream of him until age 20. I had a dream he was thrown in back of a trunk with a female in a black mercedes. At age 21 he shows me in my dreams how he and this female die. They die in a bathroom stall they both take their lives, then I see him with his arms out smiling at me from ear to ear. He's by a river. A few years pass at age 23 it was the day I was traveling to see my grandmother. I proceed to look out the window. And I'm not dreaming I see the guy from my dreams as I'm looking at him he's outside at somebody's house and he looks the same as I see him in my dreams he never aged same hair facial features and same outfit. I should've got out of the car stopped and said hi but I proceeded to just keep going.

Edited by Zombiedeathleaf

Dang, that's interesting and what a shame you didn't try to make contact with the person in the physical. Very interesting that you remember those dreams so specifically and detailed. I don't remember my dreams from last night. I don't know what to tell you but if I were you and being the curious type I would make every effort to learn more. But then again, this figure is associated with some dark dreams.

I kick myself for not stopping the car to see him. I also had a dream about the Japan earthquake and tsunami. I was in Japan in my dream and he dove in the water and pulled me back up and then I woke up.the next day I turn on the news and I hear about the earthquake and tsunami.

• Like 1

What's really jaw dropping is the fact he spoke to me on October 4th 2016 in my dream he said we can't be together in this world. And he never spoke before in my dreams

• Like 1