Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tree Stump Spotted On Mars

Eldorado

" Intriguing object found by the curiosity rover, this time a possible tree stump. This object definitely looks out of place and in my opinion could be the petrified remnants of a Martian tree. Object is around 3 feet in height, and with numerous discoveries of plant and animal life on mars, it would be logical to assume, that a variety of tree either existed, or still exists on this enigmatic planet."  --Paranormal Crucible

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

" Intriguing object found by the curiosity rover, this time a possible tree stump. This object definitely looks out of place and in my opinion could be the petrified remnants of a Martian tree. Object is around 3 feet in height, and with numerous discoveries of plant and animal life on mars, it would be logical to assume, that a variety of tree either existed, or still exists on this enigmatic planet."  --Paranormal Crucible

You've just gotta love the bolded part :w00t:

Its just a continuation of the rocky outcrop to the right which you see both at the beginning and end of the clip.

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

Mars filled with exotic plant like

Yep, they had that written! I also like the way they "enhance"  = coloured in the rock to make it look like a stump.

• Like 2

"and with numerous discoveries of plant and animal life",    

where does this character get his info from ,please tell us so that we can verify this crass statement ,maybe there's a video on U-Tube which is where all the startling news comes from.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spud the mackem said:

"and with numerous discoveries of plant and animal life",    

where does this character get his info from

I'm going to go with Looney Tunes :yes:

marvin002.jpg

• Like 2