Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Making Bank

Dark_Grey

On 4/26/2017 at 9:19 AM, Dark_Grey said:

Obama-_Laugh-_Point-_APHaraz-_N.-_Ghanba

That's, good humour!

10 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

That's, good humour!

Obama seems like he would be a cool guy to sit down and have a beer with. He's got that "Presidential demeanor"...I guess what I'm saying is he would make a great President in a Hollywood movie. Like Morgan Freeman in Deep Impact lol

• Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 0:19 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Obama-_Laugh-_Point-_APHaraz-_N.-_Ghanba

Remember when Hillary Clinton was raked over the coals for her exorbitant $250,000 Wall Street hookups speeches?

Zerohedge
NYT

You can't tell me he wasn't fantasizing about that speech money long before he left Office...

I remember him saying at his last media dinner roast that he was planning on getting tips from Hillary about  how she managed to  paid large sums by Goldman Sachs for speeches. His plans for post presidency income LOL 

But seriously it's more about what they say in their speech. At least he's not doing  the secret speeches  like Hillary. 

If someone voluntarily agrees to pay him large amounts of money, good for him.   Better than forcing taxpayers to pay for what he says and does..   It's not his caramel complexion or his cool demeanor that makes him exceptional....all our politicians should just quit and go hump it on book deals.   The worst thing about a government shutdown isn't that it's done for partisan reasons it's that it's only temporary.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

I remember him saying at his last media dinner roast that he was planning on getting tips from Hillary about  how she managed to  paid large sums by Goldman Sachs for speeches. His plans for post presidency income LOL 

But seriously it's more about what they say in their speech. At least he's not doing  the secret speeches  like Hillary.

Maybe that's the dirty secret of being POTUS - it's merely a stepping stone to book deals, speech money and early retirement in the Bahamas..

• Like 1

Obama is out of service so he can make as much money as he like and as he get offered. Its funny that now a lot of #45 compliant claques freak out about that but dont realize that #45 is wasting 3M tax money nearly every weekend with his trips to Florida and that his wife/son still stay in NYC because "our son is going to school here", which costs about 300-500M tax money per year.

Carry on and pay homage to the emperor!

• Like 2

We moved  couple of times when my boys were school age.  My husband went first, worked and did initial house hunting and I stayed with the boys until they finished the school year out. It's about continuity for the kids, they come first.

• Like 1

I'd have to say Obama was dumb.  He should have charged the government to use properties he owned to do presidential business at.  $400,000 is peanuts.  That's just two people buying Mar de Lago memberships.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I'd have to say Obama was dumb.  He should have charged the government to use properties he owned to do presidential business at.  $400,000 is peanuts.  That's just two people buying Mar de Lago memberships.

Out of curiosity, does Obama own any property to speak of? 

12 hours ago, Michelle said:

Out of curiosity, does Obama own any property to speak of? 

He used to have a house in Chicago. Not sure if he sold it or not.  As for rental properties, I doubt it.  He would have to had to sell it or put it in a blind trust when he became president.  Seeing how things are now, makes me feel bad for old Jimmy Carter.  He even gave up his peanut farm to avoid "conflicts of interest". 

That's why I said Obama was dumb.  the American public obviously isn't worried about profiteering from government position.  He could have made a lot more bank.

• Like 2