Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mum calls in ghostbusters to banish spirits

Still Waters

This sorta reminds me of that video of a child climbing up and standing on the edge of his crib that was debunked a while back.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 8:43 PM, papageorge1 said:

Sounds like we have come fiull circle and now the skeptics want paranormal claimants burned at the stake (so to speak).

Talk about "knee-jerk reaction".

Wanting this to be looked at by social services in order to protect a child is a good thing.   This is a wild claim by this woman.   She chose to call Scary Julie rather than a doctor.  

• Like 2

So this means that if I come back as a ghost I'm going to smell like sweaty socks?:wacko:

3 hours ago, Myles said:

Talk about "knee-jerk reaction".

Wanting this to be looked at by social services in order to protect a child is a good thing.   This is a wild claim by this woman.   She chose to call Scary Julie rather than a doctor.  

The knee-jerk reaction I referred to was the argument that the paranormal is not even a possibility in this case and that this woman must be a child abuser. That is not only knee-jerk but irrational.

I of course would want social services involved if somebody that knows these people was suspicious of parental abuse.