Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary threatened PM's son with IRS audit

Merc14

A new story breaking is about Hillary Clinton's aides, while Hillary was sitting as Secretary of State, threatening the son, a permanent resident of the US, of the Prime Minister of Bangladesh with an IRS tax audit if the Bangladesh government continued investigating a Bangladesh bank whose manager was a major donor to the Clinton foundation.    The son was told by the state aides that Yunis, the manager, had very powerful friends and he'd not fare well in an audit 

Read the whole story here http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/exclusive-hillary-aides-threatened-prime-ministers-son-with-irs-audit/

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Aides Threatened Prime Minister’s Son With IRS Audit, He Says

Hillary Clinton’s Department of State aides allegedly threatened a South Asian prime minister’s son with an IRS audit in an attempt to stop a Bangladesh government investigation of a close friend and donor of Clinton’s, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group learned.

A Bangladesh government commission was investigating multiple charges of financial mismanagement at Grameen Bank, beginning in May 2012. Muhammad Yunus, a major Clinton Foundation donor, served as managing director of the bank.

Sajeeb Wazed Joy, son of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and permanent U.S. resident, recalled the account of the threatened IRS audit to TheDCNF. The allegations mark the first known instance in the U.S. that Clinton’s Department of State used IRS power to intimidate a close relative of a friendly nation’s head of state on behalf of a Clinton Foundation donor.

Wazed told TheDCNF it was “astounding and mind boggling” that senior State Department officials between 2010 and 2012 repeatedly pressured him to influence his mother to drop the commission investigation.

The commission report was released in early 2013.

“They threatened me with the possibility of an audit by the Internal Revenue Service,” he said. “I have been here legally for 17 years and never had a problem. But they said, ‘well, you know, you might get audited.'”

“They would say over and over again, ‘Yunus has powerful friends’ and we all knew they were talking of Secretary Clinton. Everybody knew it was Mrs. Clinton,” Wazed told TheDCNF.

The Prime Minister originally disclosed in general terms the pressure exerted on her son at a February reception in Munich.

“Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said her son Sajeeb Wazed Joy had to face pressure from the US State Department to keep Muhammad Yunus as the Grameen Bank managing director,” the Dhaka Tribune reported.

“Hillary Clinton phoned me and exerted the same pressure. Even the U.S. State Department summoned my son Joy three times and told him that we would face trouble,” Hasina added.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/exclusive-hillary-aides-threatened-prime-ministers-son-with-irs-audit/#ixzz4fNtbtkBO

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

It doesn't really matter unless it can be proved. Once again Hillary would walk away scott free based on this sentence:  "Yunus has powerful friends’ and we all knew they were talking of Secretary Clinton. Everybody knew it was Mrs. Clinton,” Wazed told TheDCNF  It would all be hearsay and speculation otherwise. But the right knows it fits a pattern of Hillary's corruption, and the left will deny it without proof.

• Like 2

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Sometimes I wish we had a window to an alternate dimension where Hillary won the election. Whenever things started looking bad under Trump, we could all gaze into the dimensional window for a few moments at the Hell on Earth we narrowly avoided. She's senile, brain-damaged and absolutely rotten to the core.

None of what you said is wrong buuuuuuut it genuinely cant get much worse than trumps first 100 days. We were screwed from the get go

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

It doesn't really matter unless it can be proved. Once again Hillary would walk away scott free based on this sentence:  "Yunus has powerful friends’ and we all knew they were talking of Secretary Clinton. Everybody knew it was Mrs. Clinton,” Wazed told TheDCNF  It would all be hearsay and speculation otherwise. But the right knows it fits a pattern of Hillary's corruption, and the left will deny it without proof.

Well, unlike before we can now figure out who those aides were, drag them before a grand jury and threaten them with obstructing justice if they won't talk and perjury if they lie.  The Clintons have been defanged and won't be in power ever again so the intimidation factor, that has always kept people quiet, is no longer there.  That has always been the problem, no one wanted to cross these monsters knowing that Hillary could very well be president one day and would use that power to destroy you.   They'd rather go tot jail then talk but that threat is gone now and who wants to do jail time for Hillary?   

This story needs to be investigated to see if there is anything to it and if there is then people need to be punished.  Imagine threatening the family of the head of state of a friendly nation to protect donations to your "charity".   It may all be a tall tale but knowing the Clintons anything is possible.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

None of what you said is wrong buuuuuuut it genuinely cant get much worse than trumps first 100 days. We were screwed from the get go

Oh yes, it could be much worse. If Trump hadn't won, there would be no renaissance of American exceptionalism and what remains of our rights and freedoms would be in free-fall. Anti-white sentiment, massive third world immigration, war with Russia, Brexit would not have happened, the MSM would not be subjected to intense scrutiny...

You see the first 100 days as a failure, I see it as a second (and last,) chance to turn this ship around before it goes over the globalist waterfall. I believe the Western world still looks to America for inspiration so let's carry that flag high.

• Like 4

If Trump hadn't won, there would be no renaissance of American exceptionalism

Can you clarify what this means and give an example? 

Anti-white sentiment,

You think there was anti white sentiment before? Wait until an officer shoots an unarmed minority in one of the towns that Sessions stopped the reforms the DOJ had demanded due to repeated and blatant civil rights violations. Its going to be Ferguson x10 and rightly so. 

You see the first 100 days as a failure, I see it as a second (and last,) chance to turn this ship around before it goes over the globalist waterfall. I believe the Western world still looks to America for inspiration so let's carry that flag high.

I honesty have a hard time seeing why people still believe that about him. The dude is a globalist himself who has turned his back on so much of his campaign rhetoric its insane. I offer the recent missile attack on Syria as exibit A. 

war with Russia,

Dude we're one stupid decision in Syria or N. Korea from that happening as a result of trump's policies , hell Russian bombers buzzed AK airspace what 4 or 5 times just this week. Give it time. 

5 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Sometimes I wish we had a window to an alternate dimension where Hillary won the election. Whenever things started looking bad under Trump, we could all gaze into the dimensional window for a few moments at the Hell on Earth we narrowly avoided. She's senile, brain-damaged and absolutely rotten to the core.

Why does it have to be a Hillary alternate reality?  As a democrat, it's easy to admit, the best candidates were Republican.  That doesn't change the fact that the biggest piece of doodoo had to make it past the primaries.  But, hey, at least he is a do-nothing President who doesn't work weekends.  That's what you want with someone like him..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Why does it have to be a Hillary alternate reality?  As a democrat, it's easy to admit, the best candidates were Republican.  That doesn't change the fact that the biggest piece of doodoo had to make it past the primaries.  But, hey, at least he is a do-nothing President who doesn't work weekends.  That's what you want with someone like him..

You have kind of answered a lot of arguments for us with these words. You admit the best candidates were Republican. And Hillary was on the other side. I wish someone besides Trump had won the Primary. But they didn't. So we all are stuck with Trump who puts his mouth 5 seconds ahead of his brain. And I don't agree with a lot he does, but some I do. Same as any President I suppose, but he will be under the magnifying glass his entire Presidency.

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

The guy starts work about 5 AM and goes the entire day, 7 days a week so I have no clue what you are talking about?  You can hate the guy all you want but please, t least talk reality and stop making **** up.  Obama was the laziest POS president I can remember over my entire life, just look at that turds daily schedule.  :rolleyes:

• Like 7

It is reprehensible I agree, and I'm glad Hillary isn't president.  It seem's a little ironic today after seeing a Trump supporter on TV saying, "O yeah, he is a sharp businessman, he has made some great deals.  He will be able to do that for us." He didn't  even mention the great deals Ivanka got in China after a little old state dinner. 

An avid Hillary supporter, which I am not, could say, "O yeah, Hillary is a great business person and negotiator, not afraid to threaten little foreign countries and get super deals for herself and her friends.  She will be able to do the same for us and make America strong again."

Merc14, I know you have done a lot of good research on this. You have shown to me  without a doubt that Hillary is a crook.  I hope your research finds that President Trump has more patriotism and less self-interest than the Clinton family.

Regards..

48 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

It is reprehensible I agree, and I'm glad Hillary isn't president.  It seem's a little ironic today after seeing a Trump supporter on TV saying, "O yeah, he is a sharp businessman, he has made some great deals.  He will be able to do that for us." He didn't  even mention the great deals Ivanka got in China after a little old state dinner. 

An avid Hillary supporter, which I am not, could say, "O yeah, Hillary is a great business person and negotiator, not afraid to threaten little foreign countries and get super deals for herself and her friends.  She will be able to do the same for us and make America strong again."

Merc14, I know you have done a lot of good research on this. You have shown to me  without a doubt that Hillary is a crook.  I hope your research finds that President Trump has more patriotism and less self-interest than the Clinton family.

Regards..

I'm pretty sure Trump cares more for the country than Hillary ever did.  He has his money and didn't need the office to get rich like the Clintons  but I have to reiterate that this is an unsubstantiated story, as of now, so maybe a total myth. Just wanted to put it out there given the players involved and the Clinton's history of total corruption.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Can you clarify what this means and give an example? 

Sure. I should have said "American Nationalism". Before Trump's Presidency, Nationalism was a concept that was falling by the wayside. The way forward was supposed to be Globalism - dissolving national borders, diluting culture ("flags are offensive!"), mass immigration, etc. After Trump's election, there was a big surge of American Nationalism. No one believed we could keep Hillary from taking Office, given the massive support she had from the media, big donors, even Obama himself. Trump's win gave a lot of Americans a renewed sense of vigor against the "powers that be". Suddenly, they didn't feel so helpless and Trump's slogan of "Make America Great Again" stoked the old-school fire of Nationalism and pride in their country. Remember after 9/11 how it seemed like there was an American flag on every porch and car window? In a way, Trump brought the country together (or tried to,) and we re-evaluated what it means to be American. I may have to add to this later on - I know there are a few points I'm forgetting. 

You think there was anti white sentiment before? Wait until an officer shoots an unarmed minority in one of the towns that Sessions stopped the reforms the DOJ had demanded due to repeated and blatant civil rights violations. Its going to be Ferguson x10 and rightly so.

racist-baby.jpg

This isn't the place to go deep in to the issue of cops and discrimination but I will say this: statistically, you are more likely to be shot by cops if you are white. Statistically, black crime is actually being under reported in some areas because of fear of how the studies will be perceived. This is evident in New Jersey where a disproportionately high number of black drivers were being pulled over for speeding. A study was ordered to expose why this was happening and as it turns out, black drivers were on average speeding 25% more than white drivers. The study was quietly swept under the rug. This is one example of many that undermines the narrative that black people are somehow being discriminated against by law enforcement. Are there racist cops? Absolutely. But "systemic racism" does not exist. It's a hollow argument when you break down all the data.

Anti-white sentiment is being manufactured on a shaky foundation of assumed statistics. "Black people get arrested more often so it must be racism!" Check out Ben Shapiro on YouTube - he addresses these arguments many times in his College lectures and very articulately breaks down the facts. If a cop shoots a black man again, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the white race as a whole. Anti-white sentiment, AKA racism, is unjustified and uncalled for and more importantly can not be factually supported. But it was and still is being pushed on us.

I honesty have a hard time seeing why people still believe that about him. The dude is a globalist himself who has turned his back on so much of his campaign rhetoric its insane. I offer the recent missile attack on Syria as exibit A. 

Not even close. He is withdrawing the US from NAFTA, he killed the TPP (the Globalist Corporate wet dream,) he is closing the borders, he is supporting Nationalism...he is undoing all the strings that were pulling America towards Globalism in a big way. The missile attack on Syria may be more layered than it appears. They fired 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian airbase, resulting in only 6 deaths. 59 missiles, 6 deaths.

The strike took place at 8:40 p.m. ET (3:40 a.m. local time), when there would have been minimal activity at the base. It targeted aircraft, aircraft shelters, petroleum and logistical storage, ammunition supply bunkers, air defense systems, and "the things that make the airfield operate," Pentagon spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis told reporters.

Here's what the strike accomplished:

• It satisfies Neocons cause WAR!
  • It satisfies Democrats cause Assad is evil and chemical attacks kill babies
  • It deals a blow Assad can recover from
  • It doesn't interfere with Russian interests
  • It makes the Trump administration look strong. Remember Obama's "line in the sand'? He was all bark and no bite.

Trump is many things but I can't support the notion that he is a Globalist.

Dude we're one stupid decision in Syria or N. Korea from that happening as a result of trump's policies , hell Russian bombers buzzed AK airspace what 4 or 5 times just this week. Give it time. 

This is what I was referring to when I say we avoided "war with Russia":

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday called for the U.S. to begin treating cyberattacks like any other assault on the country.

“As president, I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack,” the Democratic presidential nominee said. “We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.

Hillary was ready to go to war with Russia over emails. Couple that with Hillary requesting codes to our nuclear arsenal and I'm sure you can understand the gravity of that situation. We are in a much more stable position regarding Russia, comparatively.

Hopefully this post answers more questions than it begs! Cheers mate.

• Like 4

This is starting to pop up in more places now, will be interesting to see how the MSM handles it.  From another story http://www.westernjournalism.com/son-bangladesh-pm-claims-threatened-clintons-state-department-irs-audit/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2017-04-27&utm_campaign=manualpost

“Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said her son Sajeeb Wazed Joy had to face pressure from the US State Department to keep Muhammad Yunus as the Grameen Bank managing director,” the Dhaka Tribune reported.

Hasina said that in addition to her son being threatened by Hillary Clinton’s State Department, the U.S. ambassador in Dhaka had personally threatened to withdraw funds from a major bridge project if Yunus was removed from Grameen Bank.

Source:  http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2017/02/18/pm-joy-face-pressure-us-yunus-issue/

Edited by Merc14

7 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Sure. I should have said "American Nationalism". Before Trump's Presidency, Nationalism was a concept that was falling by the wayside. The way forward was supposed to be Globalism - dissolving national borders, diluting culture ("flags are offensive!"), mass immigration, etc. After Trump's election, there was a big surge of American Nationalism. No one believed we could keep Hillary from taking Office, given the massive support she had from the media, big donors, even Obama himself. Trump's win gave a lot of Americans a renewed sense of vigor against the "powers that be". Suddenly, they didn't feel so helpless and Trump's slogan of "Make America Great Again" stoked the old-school fire of Nationalism and pride in their country. Remember after 9/11 how it seemed like there was an American flag on every porch and car window? In a way, Trump brought the country together (or tried to,) and we re-evaluated what it means to be American. I may have to add to this later on - I know there are a few points I'm forgetting. 

racist-baby.jpg

This isn't the place to go deep in to the issue of cops and discrimination but I will say this: statistically, you are more likely to be shot by cops if you are white. Statistically, black crime is actually being under reported in some areas because of fear of how the studies will be perceived. This is evident in New Jersey where a disproportionately high number of black drivers were being pulled over for speeding. A study was ordered to expose why this was happening and as it turns out, black drivers were on average speeding 25% more than white drivers. The study was quietly swept under the rug. This is one example of many that undermines the narrative that black people are somehow being discriminated against by law enforcement. Are there racist cops? Absolutely. But "systemic racism" does not exist. It's a hollow argument when you break down all the data.

Anti-white sentiment is being manufactured on a shaky foundation of assumed statistics. "Black people get arrested more often so it must be racism!" Check out Ben Shapiro on YouTube - he addresses these arguments many times in his College lectures and very articulately breaks down the facts. If a cop shoots a black man again, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the white race as a whole. Anti-white sentiment, AKA racism, is unjustified and uncalled for and more importantly can not be factually supported. But it was and still is being pushed on us.

Not even close. He is withdrawing the US from NAFTA, he killed the TPP (the Globalist Corporate wet dream,) he is closing the borders, he is supporting Nationalism...he is undoing all the strings that were pulling America towards Globalism in a big way. The missile attack on Syria may be more layered than it appears. They fired 59 Tomahawk missiles at a Syrian airbase, resulting in only 6 deaths. 59 missiles, 6 deaths.

Here's what the strike accomplished:

• It satisfies Neocons cause WAR!
  • It satisfies Democrats cause Assad is evil and chemical attacks kill babies
  • It deals a blow Assad can recover from
  • It doesn't interfere with Russian interests
  • It makes the Trump administration look strong. Remember Obama's "line in the sand'? He was all bark and no bite.

Trump is many things but I can't support the notion that he is a Globalist.

This is what I was referring to when I say we avoided "war with Russia":

Hillary was ready to go to war with Russia over emails. Couple that with Hillary requesting codes to our nuclear arsenal and I'm sure you can understand the gravity of that situation. We are in a much more stable position regarding Russia, comparatively.

Hopefully this post answers more questions than it begs! Cheers mate.

On my mobile so forgive me if my reply is choppy. 

First and foremost Trump is not pulling out of nafta. 

As for race and police clearly you are entrenched in your position. As I am in mine. Of course statistically blacks "commit more crime" because they're being targeted and theyre more likely to not have adequate legal  representation. Thats the economics of our broken justice system. Theres a former Baltimore pd officer who did a great run down of how they targeted poor blacks to keep their arrest numbers high. Theres also the NYPD lt caught berating his officer for not randomly shaking down minorities to raise arrest rates like everyone else does. Further minorities are around 25% more likely to face violence from police than whites when in the exact same situation. 

Saying systemic racism doesn't exist is naive at best.......

Thanks for explaining the exceptionalism part. Ironically most Americans I know have never been more embarrassed by and for their nation than they are right now. 

As for Russia you might be right about that. 

Sorry for no links to backup my points I promise they do exist though  , doing this crap on a cell is hard.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Trump describes himself as a globalist AND a nationalist : Why Donald Trump Decided to Back Off Nafta Threat 

Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.”

• Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 3:29 PM, Dark_Grey said:

I get what you're saying this is not the same as what you mean but have you heard of this?

Fake News Site Lets Liberals Live In Alternate Reality Where Hillary Is President

Now why would they make that for?

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I get what you're saying this is not the same as what you mean but have you heard of this?

Fake News Site Lets Liberals Live In Alternate Reality Where Hillary Is President

Now why would they make that for?

Hey Ella, Trump has confrmed what ive been saying all along, dude is a globalist : Trump admits hes a globalist and a nationalist  

Does that change your opinion on him at all? 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hey Ella, Trump has confrmed what ive been saying all along, dude is a globalist : Trump admits hes a globalist and a nationalist  

Does that change your opinion on him at all? 

Donald Trump: ‘If They Don’t Treat Fairly, I Am Terminating NAFTA

“I am going to either renegotiate it or I am going to terminate it,” he said. “If they don’t treat fairly, I am terminating NAFTA.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/24/donald-trump-if-they-dont-treat-fairly-i-am-terminating-nafta/

Donald Trump: Killing NAFTA Would Be ‘Shock to the System’

President Donald Trump discussed his decision to renegotiate NAFTA, admitting that terminating the trade deal would cause too much economic chaos.

“I decided rather than terminating NAFTA, which would be a pretty big, you know, shock to the system, we will renegotiate,” Trump said.

But Trump signaled he was still open to the idea of killing the agreement, if he couldn’t get a good deal from Mexico and Canada.

“If I’m unable to make a fair deal for the United States, meaning a fair deal for our workers and our companies, I will terminate NAFTA,” he said. “But we’re going to give renegotiation a good, strong shot.”

Trump made his remarks to White House reporters during a visit from Argentinian president Mauricio Macri.

The president shocked Mexico and Canada after news reports revealed Wednesday that the White House had drafted an executive order to terminate NAFTA.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/27/donald-trump-killing-nafta-would-be-shock-to-the-system/

Does it change my opinion? No, it's why we voted him in elected him to make things run fair for our Country like it should be.Not just one sided.

Does it change my opinion? No, it's why we voted him in elected him to make things run fair for our Country like it should be.Not just one sided.

So all your anti globalist rhetoric will cease now then? 

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So all your anti globalist rhetoric will cease now then? 

How are you viewing the word in it's entire concept ?  what are you making it into? I'm not understanding you please explain.

eta

We are only seeking fair trade in regards to bad trade deals that are destroying our jobs.

Edited by Ellapennella

How are you viewing the word in it's entire concept ?  what are you making it into? I'm not understanding you please explain.

All im doing is pointing out how you and millions of others were duped by trump. The dude's abandoned almost everything he said during the election and now after running as a nationalist he comes out and admits hes a globalist. 

It genuinely makes me upset to see people who have apparently good hearts invest so much emotionally only to be lied to and manipulated. 

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

All im doing is pointing out how you and millions of others were duped by trump. The dude's abandoned almost everything he said during the election and now after running as a nationalist he comes out and admits hes a globalist. 

It genuinely makes me upset to see people who have apparently good hearts invest so much emotionally only to be lied to and manipulated. 

And still no substantial facts in your reply.

• Like 1

And still no substantial facts in your reply.

Globalism refers to a group of ideologies that advocate the concept of globalization

15 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

On my mobile so forgive me if my reply is choppy. 

First and foremost Trump is not pulling out of nafta. 

As for race and police clearly you are entrenched in your position. As I am in mine. Of course statistically blacks "commit more crime" because they're being targeted and theyre more likely to not have adequate legal  representation. Thats the economics of our broken justice system. Theres a former Baltimore pd officer who did a great run down of how they targeted poor blacks to keep their arrest numbers high. Theres also the NYPD lt caught berating his officer for not randomly shaking down minorities to raise arrest rates like everyone else does. Further minorities are around 25% more likely to face violence from police than whites when in the exact same situation. 

Saying systemic racism doesn't exist is naive at best.......

Thanks for explaining the exceptionalism part. Ironically most Americans I know have never been more embarrassed by and for their nation than they are right now. 

As for Russia you might be right about that. 

Sorry for no links to backup my points I promise they do exist though  , doing this crap on a cell is hard.  

I'm not backing out of a discussion with you, but we are trying to tackle multiple points at once that have nothing to do with this thread lol
We'll have an opportunity to work through these different topics as we go along. Kudos for punching all that out with a phone - i stopped trying after losing all my text due to app crashes, highlighting the wrong text, etc. PITA!

• Like 2