Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Macy researchers out to prove bigfoot exists

Still Waters

Perhaps what makes myths and legends so enduring is the debate that accompanies the attempts to prove or disprove them.

Television documentaries do their best to solve the mysteries, often further clouding them. Believers continue to believe and skeptics continue to scoff.

In and around Macy, a team of researchers has set out to solve the myths of the being they call Ci'tonga, an Omaha Indian name for what is commonly known as bigfoot or sasquatch.

Brothers Barry Webster Sr. and Derek Webster co-founded Rez Squatching Research seven years ago, setting out to prove the creature's existence. Their discoveries and experiences in the woods on the Omaha Indian Reservation have convinced them that Ci'tonga is real.

http://journalstar.com/news/state-and-regional/nebraska/macy-researchers-out-to-prove-bigfoot-exists/article_48f50925-703b-5133-b77e-733007932e56.html

19 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Perhaps what makes myths and legends so enduring is the debate that accompanies the attempts to prove or disprove them.

Television documentaries do their best to solve the mysteries, often further clouding them. Believers continue to believe and skeptics continue to scoff.

In and around Macy, a team of researchers has set out to solve the myths of the being they call Ci'tonga, an Omaha Indian name for what is commonly known as bigfoot or sasquatch.

Brothers Barry Webster Sr. and Derek Webster co-founded Rez Squatching Research seven years ago, setting out to prove the creature's existence. Their discoveries and experiences in the woods on the Omaha Indian Reservation have convinced them that Ci'tonga is real.

http://journalstar.com/news/state-and-regional/nebraska/macy-researchers-out-to-prove-bigfoot-exists/article_48f50925-703b-5133-b77e-733007932e56.html

Seven years and they claim too have seen them 100 times,and not one photo or trail cam picture.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else think the recent find in California of mastodon bones apparently smashed by good sized rocks an indication of bigfoot?  The dating is to about 130,000 years ago.  Scientists implied the bones were smashed to recover marrow.Some of the rocks were quite heavy (30 pounds).  Just struck me as the logical explanation if the find is legitimate.

On 4/26/2017 at 1:24 PM, Still Waters said:

On 4/26/2017 at 1:42 PM, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Seven years and they claim too have seen them 100 times,and not one photo or trail cam picture.

The article does say....

They and many of the people they know believe. They'll continue to head into the trees at night, encounter Ci'tonga and get better photos and images.

Though I'd like to see what pics they have now....

16 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Though I'd like to see what pics they have now.

They are likely too hi-res and you know that unless they are blurry out of focus or shaky no one will take them seriously

• Like 2

"They've been watching us all the time" he said ..... conveniently it was at the end of the interview.

I guess looking for Bigfoot, or whatever you want to call it, is just giving people something to do.  Right?  I mean, there is more evidence against the fact that it is out there, than the other way around.  All of these years, some promising evidence and really nothing more than a conversation piece at the end of the day.  I will listen to anyone's story, but I want to see the same evidence that made that person a believer.  Its a good read, but lacks the same thing they all do.

Ah, Spring! I already sense Bigfoot, UFOs and Amelia Earhart in the air! Let the Silly Season commence!

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, lakeview rud said:

Does anyone else think the recent find in California of mastodon bones apparently smashed by good sized rocks an indication of bigfoot?  The dating is to about 130,000 years ago.  Scientists implied the bones were smashed to recover marrow.Some of the rocks were quite heavy (30 pounds).  Just struck me as the logical explanation if the find is legitimate.

Edited by Merc14

Damn, how do I get job getting paid to prove a myth. Les Stroud did and I also like walking around in the woods.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, lakeview rud said:

So ancient bigfoot used 30lb rock hammers and anvils to break large bones apart for the marrow but modern bigfoots don't?  Since modern bigfoots don't do this, and they obviously do not, how could this possibly constitute proof of bigfoot?   See, you have it completely backwards, you'd have to show that modern bigfoot uses rocks to break cow bones apart and so the bones and rocks at this site in CA are proof of ancient bigfoot. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

I suspect that bigfoot has evolved to the point that they have human servants that hit the drive-through at McDonalds for them.

jmccr8