Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very vivid dream.

grimsituation6

So I have a globe, that was my fathers, so it is a little dated (1970s). I had a dream, in the dream the globe was missing a country and I had to find it or something bad was going to happen. There was a void where the country should have been and you could see the inside of the globe. Long story short the next day I looked at the globe and the country missing in my dream was Hungary. I don't dream often, but when I do its often before a big event. I had a dream of planes falling out of the sky a few months before 9/11. I had this dream about the globe a few months ago... you heard it here first, something is going to happen and Hungary is related to whatever it is. The feeling I got in the dream is a WW3 scenario, not apocalyptic, but devastating nonetheless. Does anyone have any idea why Hungary would be important to a world conflict?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

its odd because the shape and color of the missing country in my dream was spot on, but i wouldnt know it until the next day when i woke up and checked it out.

• Like 2

also i had this dream july 2016, so maybe the event already happened? Hungary is surrounded by turmoil but it seems stable itself. the dream was very tense, as if something bad was going to happen if i didnt find the piece in time. in time for what i do not know, i never found the missing piece, i woke up before i could find it.

• Like 2

the 9/11 dream was creepy too, i dreamt that airliners all over the world just suddenly started falling to the ground, spinning out of control and exploding everywhere.  nobody knew what was happening, when we went outside to see what was going on, a plane crashed and exploded at the end of my block, in the background were the twin towers, which was accurate as i live in nyc. it was literally raining airliners. very vivid and very scary, and i had it multiple times before 9/11 but never since.

Edited by grimsituation6
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/28/2017 at 4:03 AM, grimsituation6 said:

the 9/11 dream was creepy too, i dreamt that airliners all over the world just suddenly started falling to the ground, spinning out of control and exploding everywhere.  nobody knew what was happening, when we went outside to see what was going on, a plane crashed and exploded at the end of my block, in the background were the twin towers, which was accurate as i live in nyc. it was literally raining airliners. very vivid and very scary, and i had it multiple times before 9/11 but never since.

I've known others who have had similar dreams around and just before that time,  maybe some folks can peer behind the veil of our reality into others that maybe similar to ours but are always just a little bit off from ours as we know it. 

On 6/10/2017 at 8:29 AM, Tacoavenger17 said:

I've known others who have had similar dreams around and just before that time,  maybe some folks can peer behind the veil of our reality into others that maybe similar to ours but are always just a little bit off from ours as we know it. 

tbh i think we all have this subconscious predictive ability, and some people can harness this ability with more detail.

• Like 1

As one article states....how can dreams know something we don't already know? How can dreams have a mind of there own when in fact they just exist in our own minds? To much emphasis is placed on these arbitrary neuron firings that do not mean or predict anything..

Edited by khol

16 hours ago, khol said:

As one article states....how can dreams know something we don't already know? How can dreams have a mind of there own when in fact they just exist in our own minds? To much emphasis is placed on these arbitrary neuron firings that do not mean or predict anything..

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence,  it's a saying for a reason.

I say this because some need reminding that opinions are not facts,  you're not a skeptic without an open mind. ..

On 4/29/2017 at 5:50 AM, grimsituation6 said:

So I have a globe, that was my fathers, so it is a little dated (1970s). I had a dream, in the dream the globe was missing a country and I had to find it or something bad was going to happen. There was a void where the country should have been and you could see the inside of the globe. Long story short the next day I looked at the globe and the country missing in my dream was Hungary. I don't dream often, but when I do its often before a big event. I had a dream of planes falling out of the sky a few months before 9/11. I had this dream about the globe a few months ago... you heard it here first, something is going to happen and Hungary is related to whatever it is. The feeling I got in the dream is a WW3 scenario, not apocalyptic, but devastating nonetheless. Does anyone have any idea why Hungary would be important to a world conflict?

So you had this dream 9 months before this posting on April 29?    I think enough time has past to rule out a premonition.