Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Trump release the missing JFK files?

Still Waters

The nation’s conspiracy-theorist-in-chief is facing a momentous decision. Will President Donald Trump allow the public to see a trove of thousands of long-secret government files about the event that, more than any other in modern American history, has fueled conspiracy theories – the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy?

The answer must come within months. And, according to a new timeline offered by the National Archives, it could come within weeks.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/27/will-trump-release-the-missing-jfk-files-215079

• Like 8

• The title was changed to Will Trump release the missing JFK files?

Who cares ? 

Keeping my fingers crossed that they do release the documents as they would provide great information and insight, not just in relation to Kennedy's assassination, but to the Cold War era as well.

• Like 5

"Sorry, but we cannot find them and we have no idea where they are."

• Like 3

Just now, hacktorp said:

GHWB cares.

A lot.

:yes:

• Like 2

If Trump or one of his inner circle suddenly has an "accident" we'll know he was gonna do it.

• Like 1

Holy crap, would you trust The Donald with anything more secret than the order for lunch? 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, bee said:

problem is all the files will probably look like this - <_<

Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

+ scribbled on the bottom "Remind Melania to order more of that beautiful choclocate cake" 

• Like 3

On 4/29/2017 at 1:35 PM, hacktorp said:

GHWB cares.

A lot.

Sure of course GHWB would care as well as the family of LBJ , My grandmother for years thinks LBJ was involved because he was one reason Kennedy was in Texas that day cleaning up LBJ'S crap . But be real there's so many murders in politics , The Clinton's alone have left a long list of bodies they were involved with . It doesn't matter to me who killed who it's been going on way before my time and will continue after I leave this world.   

Edited by Darkenpath25
word correction
  • Like 1

No because some of the guys are still alive that were involved in killing JFK 2 of them became presidents, george bush sr is one, when there all dead they will release all the JFK flies, u cant charge a dead guy

• Like 1

I do suspect that certain people will have to be dead before this stuff is released. I'm personally very curious to find out the truth. I was 10 years old when Kennedy was killed and looking back I now realize that his death heralded a huge change in America. I wonder if the truth is still too hot to handle?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, coolguy said:

..... when there all dead they will release all the JFK flies, u cant charge a dead guy

To keep the files hidden isnt primary to protect people from to get charged, its about the circumstances and much more important, about the responsible persons and their mission.

• Like 3

On 2017-04-29 at 8:30 PM, bee said:

problem is all the files will probably look like this - <_<

Aclu-v-ashcroft-redacted.jpg

It's more likely they will look like this;

vdTfX2H.jpg?1

..or like this;

N4ch2vU.jpg?1

Has anyone else watched the new show JFK declassified, following Oswald? I've only seen the first one but it was interesting enough I dvrd the 2nd.

I hope he will but it's doubtful we will see anything that says things like "and Joe Bloggs ordered the assassination on this date"

Will Trump release the missing JFK files?  No.

If there is any chance it will come when H.W. dies - but I wouldn't hold my breath.  It's not necessarily to protect good ole George, rather it's to protect our nation's façade.  If the truth (and I mean the literal, absolute, genuine truth) was released it would probably fragment or destroy this nation.  For the "good and well-being" of the nation, the reality of what happened in Daley Plaza will remain mere CT.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe If we GEt Rid of Trump We can all get back to Normal ?

Trump already blew the lid off the JFK thing during the primaries. Ted Cruz's dad did it.

Seriously, if he even has access to that type of info(which if there was evidence of a conspiracy it would make sense that it was destroyed years and years and years ago) then he will release right when a big scandal breaks out to deflect everyone's attention.