Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Walking + Class A EVP

stevemagegod

I need some Help enhancing the clip without destroying it. If anyone here noes how to bring EVPs out of White Noise like my air vent in the Background that would be great. I hear super tiny whispering. I highlighted the area in question on Wavepad. That night i caught 5 EVPs. The 1st EVP I caught was a freak en amazing one with a Breath 

Unknown Breath

I was just blown away by this one recorded at 1:35am in the morning. 

Whispering

Captureevp.thumb.PNG.fef47b8374347b3476ec5e6286a73b23.PNG

3rd one no voices but unexplained Footsteps recorded at 3:30 am in the morning

Footsteps

4:10 am in the Morning Class B EVP

EVP Class B

I am not 100% sure what the voice is saying but there is a Voice and it gives me chills because it sounds like a little kids voice. 

4:40am in the morning i caught what sounds like Walking again then potential disembioded laughing?

Laughing

[/quote]

Hi, 

Can you please state where each was recorded and what hardware/software was used.

I'm pretty sure this will just be another case of hearing what you want to hear. 

Are those audio files the raw clips? Or have they already been edited/'enhanced'/compressed in any way?

Tim

Edit: From memory your other posts were very mundane. Forgive my cynicism but I don't hold much hope for these recordings. 

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.

16 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Hi, 

Can you please state where each was recorded and what hardware/software was used.

I'm pretty sure this will just be another case of hearing what you want to hear. 

Are those audio files the raw clips? Or have they already been edited/'enhanced'/compressed in any way?

Tim

Edit: From memory your other posts were very mundane. Forgive my cynicism but I don't hold much hope for these recordings. 

Each recording was taken in my House Living Room. 

I used my iPhone4s to record using a motion activated app called "DreamTalk" for IOS,Android etc., And Yes these clips are enhanced to peak loudness but it doesn't change the over all quality of them as its still the same sound i heard on the raw. I can post the raw if you want. But trust me listen to the enhanced 1st. I Enhanced it just to make it easier to hear. Ive been recording EVPs in my House for a while now and ive devolved that Ear to pick them out from other common noises. Enhancements are there for other people so they dont have to strain there ears. 

Edited by stevemagegod

25 minutes ago, stevemagegod said:

Each recording was taken in my House Living Room. 

I used my iPhone4s to record using a motion activated app called "DreamTalk" for IOS,Android etc., And Yes these clips are enhanced to peak loudness but it doesn't change the over all quality of them as its still the same sound i heard on the raw. I can post the raw if you want. But trust me listen to the enhanced 1st. I Enhanced it just to make it easier to hear. Ive been recording EVPs in my House for a while now and ive devolved that Ear to pick them out from other common noises. Enhancements are there for other people so they dont have to strain there ears. 

Thanks for the reply, it's definitely better to listen to the raw audio to help and remove any bias.

And just to confirm, the Dreamtalk app I thought was triggered just by audio, and not motion?

But if by motion now also, where do you place it?

Might be worth investing in higher quality recording equipment if your house is haunted. There's only so much you can do to enhance it but just take a copy of the raw file and play with it in a good audio editor focusing on the EVP section using EQ cut and boost and maybe Denoise? I don't think you want to use peak loudness though, causes distortion and clipping.

Might also block the air vent whenever you are recording to help isolate that noise from being captured. Maybe they make good quality microphones for iPhones? Phone mic's don't pick up the full frequency range, actually very little of it and will distort when too low or too high, you'll need something more robust which will make the recording much more clearer. Personally I didn't hear much of anything, could have been house settling our exterior noises for all I know.

• Like 1

@stevemagegod      The title says something about Class A EVP but I didn't see one. Here is how I have seen Class A defined.

Class A: Voice saying something that, when others hear it without prompting, hearing the same phrase.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@stevemagegod      The title says something about Class A EVP but I didn't see one. Here is how I have seen Class A defined.

Class A: Voice saying something that, when others hear it without prompting, hearing the same phrase.

Listen to the Breath. That is Class A. There should be no reason for that Breath in a empty room. 

I am sorry I cant hear any breathing, laughing nor whispering at all :(

Also, I agree with papa George in what a Class A EVP is. This is a definition from https://www.ghostlyactivities.com/evp-classifications/. 

"Class A- This type of recording is very clear. People in the immediate vicinity can make out the words used by the spirit and it’s heard with the ear. There is no need to play back the audio. Class A EVPs usually accompany a highly active, intelligent haunting. Ghostly Activities has yet to capture a Class A EVP."

I am not calling you a liar though so please dont be offended! Night Screams gave a good suggestion regarding getting a recorder.