Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tiger apparition?

B4324

Ok so this happened to my mum when she was 8 years old in 1992 at a sleepover with her friend. They were both in bed and saw the image of a tiger moving across the wall in a snake like fashion. The tiger was flat against the wall and was not transparent. My mum is adamant that it was not a dream because she and her friend have both discussed this experience as adults and they both saw it. What do you think this was? I'm open to paranormal and non-paranormal theories. Thanks in advance for any replies

Edited by rashore
Fixed OP so whole story is in OP

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• B4324

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UM B4324 :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads... and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Please note that starting your story in the topic description is not well received here because it makes it difficult to read, and you should post your story in it's whole form as your OP. I've gone ahead and fixed it for you this time so your two posts and topic description are all now put together into your OP. Makes it much easier to read.