Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Abysses of Sleep

Mr. Box

I can assume that among the glorious readers of the forum there are those who would be interested in the theme of dreams, which not release a person until death. So far we vaguely represent something about dreams, a universal theory does not exist, but their diversity indicates the extent of riddles.

Do you have any dreams that have made a special impression?

If you use the memory under the pressure of impression, it is possible to extract some symbolic meaning. We can consider dreams as an inexhaustible source of narrative. Taking as a key principle that was proposed by a scientist, or a mystic, to build a kind of order out of the absurd that happening in a dream and build imaginary meaning.

I think this topic is very significant, despite the smile of serious people who meditated on the subject. We spend half our lives in sleep, dreams reflect in wakefulness and wakefulness reflects in dreams.

How would you approach this exciting subject? What is the dream world for you?

Perhaps the answers will take time, but there no need to rush.

Ladies and gentlemen, some of the events that affected me for several years gave an impulse to the writing of small works on this subject. If the author was able to cause interest in the beginning of the discussion, welcome to my blog, where all the details send you to one of my works.

And welcome to the discussion! 

• Like 2

I rarely have nightmares. My dreams are often just bizarre. I once had a dream that I was at the top of a tall skyscraper that was spinning round on its axis. A few nights ago I dreamt I was in a building - some kind of office, or something - and I walked out of one room and into a kind of reception area. I was walking behind another person. I then noticed that, sat behind the desk, were Mulder and Scully and they were looking at me as though I were a bit weird. Then I dropped something on the floor at the side of the desk and I bent down to pick it up. When I stood back up I noticed that Mulder and Scully were giggling.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 1