Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a phychic abilite or have i just lost

firefang1795

I have had times where two 30min video took 30min altogether instead on 1 hour. I also had a time where I set my alarm at 4:00 5:00 and 6:00 going off every 5 seconds with it set on constant the 4:00 goes off all the way to 4:30 then it jumps to 6:00.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, firefang1795 said:

I have had times where two 30min video took 30min altogether instead on 1 hour. I also had a time where I set my alarm at 4:00 5:00 and 6:00 going off every 5 seconds with it set on constant the 4:00 goes off all the way to 4:30 then it jumps to 6:00.

When you say you have had times (with an s) how many times has this happened and can you elaborate on this.....eg: monitoring time you think you start watching first video to time you finish second?

As for the alarm bit...you set it at 4.00 5.00 and 6.00 going off every 5 seconds? why would you have it go off every hour and the seconds sounds like you have it on snooze...

yes can you explain this more please

mmm subjective time... good stuff.

mechanical human time has always been to me like a buzzing mosquito, drawing attention to itself

yet it only exists in human thought... nine am monday morning is meaningless to the rest of the universe

circadian rhythms, seasonal time and the complete breakdown of the memory time cycle in deep meditation... this is my jam!

yes my and a friend was hanging out at our usual spot. I was watching some anime that was 30 min long he was playing a game which used RTC or real time clock by the time 30 min had passed on his RTC I had watch two 30min episodes from start to finish. The two episodes should have took me 1 hour to finish. when we both realized what happened we looked at the near by clock to see if it was just a fluke but to our surprise 30min had passed instead of 1 hour. the other instance I set up some alarms to wake me up since I had a early day for work. after the 4:30 alarm went off I started to change clothes when the alarm went off again it was the 6:00 alarm.

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

When you say you have had times (with an s) how many times has this happened and can you elaborate on this.....eg: monitoring time you think you start watching first video to time you finish second?

As for the alarm bit...you set it at 4.00 5.00 and 6.00 going off every 5 seconds? why would you have it go off every hour and the seconds sounds like you have it on snooze...

yes can you explain this more please

it has happened about 3 times now.

the alarms is because I'm a heavy sleeper and that that instance as happened about 4 times