Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

restaurant vows to fire employees

glorybebe

I hope they don't call the police if they ever have an emergency. Bunch of idiots. 

• Like 3

It didn't happen

http://gizmodo.com/restaurant-targeted-by-racist-harassment-after-police-u-1794884070

Last week, a North Carolina barbecue joint found itself in the crosshairs of a Raleigh police union and, by extension, police supporters as a whole after employees supposedly disrespected officers dining. Guess what? The union pretty much made up the whole thing.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, aztek said:

how unusual for police union to lie, lol.  

I am shocked.

SHOCKED!

• Like 3

I do like the idea of the whole staff lining up and singing "----- da Police" like they would "Happy birthday to you", mind. Maybe they could do it on special occasions like children's parties. 

18 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Wow, one guy mouthed F the police, and a few social media slips blew it up to news. I'm glad the guy who actually did it was fired, that's just bad employee behavior. Extra glad there wasn't actually a sing-along and that part got blown out of proportion.

Thanks for the update Imaginary :tu:

• Like 3

Wow!   What B.S.  I wonder how much money this lie caused that business?  And I guess the owner has always told managers to give any uniformed police a 25% discount.  I wonder if he's going to rescind that benefit? 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3