Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In her own words, why isn't Clinton president

OverSword

Sorry, can't listen to this hag talk anymore. Luckily, it's in print.

• Like 9

Haha the Democrats' fear of Russia is almost on par with the Republicans' during the Cold War xD

• Like 1

People often enjoy a spot of amateur psycho-analyzing of America's current President, but with the sheer self-delusion of this person and all those senior figures in the Party that surround her rather makes you feel grateful for the Donald, doesn't it. 

• Like 4

After two crushing presidential race defeats to Barack Obama and Donald Trump, you might think Hillary would now retire gracefully from public life. No chance. Hillary proved herself again on Tuesday to be the worst kind of whiny brat loser who can’t bear the fact somebody else won the prize she assumed she was entitled to win. Speaking at a lunch in New York, she reached dizzying new heights of self-delusion as she tried to explain away the most humiliating loss in American political history.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469774/PIERS-MORGAN-Hillary-lost-elitist-arrogant-campaign.html

Coming  from Piers Morgan, no less.

• Like 4

She needs to find a way to keep the big bucks coming in now that the Clinton foundation had gone belly up. And why don't we ever hear how the money they already collected us being distributed? Hmmmm....?

I can't stand this "woman".  She takes “absolute personal responsibility” for the loss, but blames Comey and the Kremlin for the defeat.  Figures, she's so arrogant that she doesn't even know what personal responsibility is.

First, there wouldn't have been a Comey letter if she hadn't done her State Department business on a private server.

Second, the "Russia meddling", if there was any, wouldn't have had any bearing on the election if she was a decent person.  It exposed how deplorable she really was/is - that's what scared people.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

She takes “absolute personal responsibility” for the loss, but blames Comey and the Kremlin for the defeat.

So...she's not really taking responsibility.

Figures, she's so arrogant that she doesn't even know what personal responsibility is.

Yep. How many painkillers/psychomeds/antibiotics do you think she's on? Won't be long until she's being buried in a pantsuit.

• Like 2

She also blames misogyny. How is that provable. Russians didn't sway my vote, Comey didn't sway my vote, misogyny didn't sway my vote. Hillary, being Hillary was the reason I didn't vote for Hillary

• Like 8

she needs to do something else to be relevant, no one cares what she says now.

go record a rap album, maybe that way you'll appeal to your voters again. 

• Like 4

On 5/3/2017 at 10:31 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

People often enjoy a spot of amateur psycho-analyzing of America's current President, but with the sheer self-delusion of this person and all those senior figures in the Party that surround her rather makes you feel grateful for the Donald, doesn't it. 

True enough, I guess I needed to hear that.

IMHO, the best thing about Obama winning in 2008 was that SHE didn't win. We had just had 20 years of a Bush or a Clinton as POTUS, another Clinton and you might as well just call it a Dual Monarchy.

This old wretch made about 2 public appearances for every 50 times Trump went out there, what did they think was gonna happen?

• Like 2

Too much baggage and seen as too hawkish. Hillary needs to let it go and just admit that she's unelectable. Pity she would have made a good president. 

• Like 2

Wikileaks had some effect on the election results you guys.  All the "Russia didn't change my vote" anecdotes in the world don't make a mountain of Wikileaks a non issue.   I don't know about changing many votes from Clinton to Trump, but her potential voters who couldn't vote for her and sat out the election could have easily did her in.

The Democrats and the rotten DNC were whining about Russia to vilify (fantasize) the source of the leaks so that voters could trust in Her more than the evil source of the leaks that were damning her.   Crooked Hillary's still whining that her dirty campaign didn't win, again.  

She's so entitled to her own power she'll probably come back in 2020 with the slogan:  Third time's the charm!   And if that happens, I won't be able to string enough swear words together to slander the DNC enough for how stupid, vile, pathetic and disgusting they are. 

Kill them with Fire.

Blaming everyone else for your own personal actions and choices is extremely immature and dysfunctional.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Blaming everyone else for your own personal actions and choices is extremely immature and dysfunctional.

She advocating rioting and calling half the nation deplorables, and finally she ignored other states while focusing on major population areas. That alone caused many citizens to bulk her and vote for Trump. It had nothing to do with the Hacked E-mails. The only reason she won the popular vote is she focused on the centers with the most people. While she ignored the central part of United States, Donald Trump went to every state and campaign his heart out to win while turning the name calling around on her. She could call him deplorable, war monger, used media to fear tactics, and all the other tactics the establishment likes to use... but she won't win because the citizens had it with her Family Dynasty.

Basically the vibe I get off her is, she thinks she is better than the citizens.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

Wikileaks had some effect on the election results you guys.  All the "Russia didn't change my vote" anecdotes in the world don't make a mountain of Wikileaks a non issue.   I don't know about changing many votes from Clinton to Trump, but her potential voters who couldn't vote for her and sat out the election could have easily did her in.

The Democrats and the rotten DNC were whining about Russia to vilify (fantasize) the source of the leaks so that voters could trust in Her more than the evil source of the leaks that were damning her.   Crooked Hillary's still whining that her dirty campaign didn't win, again.  

She's so entitled to her own power she'll probably come back in 2020 with the slogan:  Third time's the charm!   And if that happens, I won't be able to string enough swear words together to slander the DNC enough for how stupid, vile, pathetic and disgusting they are. 

Kill them with Fire.

Hasn't been even close to proven it was Russia.

• Like 1

Again - it doesn't matter who leaked the info but what that info was.  To me, it was a public service to hack and release that information.  In this case, the ends justifies the means...  I don't care who did it.

It doesn't matter how frequent, how loud, and who claims the moon is purple... in the end we all can see it's not and those who continue to say otherwise merely continue to look foolish.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2017 at 11:29 AM, Aftermath said:

First, there wouldn't have been a Comey letter if she hadn't done her State Department business on a private server.

I thought it was because Weiner had a laptop with Clinton email on it. That's some good security there I tell you... 

I thought the Comey letter went to Congress. I'm not sure if he went to the Press, or if someone in Congress leaked it. If Comey didn't go straight to the Press then how can he be blamed?

On 5/8/2017 at 9:40 AM, Aftermath said:

Again - it doesn't matter who leaked the info but what that info was.  To me, it was a public service to hack and release that information.  In this case, the ends justifies the means...  I don't care who did it.

I agree it was the subject matter of the emails that got her in trouble, not the fact they were "hacked".

I also don't like that "hacked" in this story means whatever Clinton wants it to mean. But, "wiretapped" has only one meaning regarding Trump. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 8:25 AM, OverSword said:

Hasn't been even close to proven it was Russia.

Agree. I keep reading in Liberal sources that the FBI confirmed rock solid that it was Russia. But when you actually reseach what the FBI said, it is only their best guess, because they don't really know who did it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Agree. I keep reading in Liberal sources that the FBI confirmed rock solid that it was Russia. But when you actually reseach what the FBI said, it is only their best guess, because they don't really know who did it. 

Yeah, and considering the suite of CIA hacking tools that was leaked had a tool meant to make it appear as if foreign agencies were the perpetrators it's hard to see how what was once considered rock solid proof can be relied on.