Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Star Wars The Last Jedi Illuminati ?

LostSouls7

On 5/30/2017 at 2:28 AM, kartikg said:

I personally would have liked star wars more if there was no concept of force, it introduces a terrible meta physical concept in an otherwise beautiful Sci fi story. 

Hmm..Star Wars with no Jedi or Sith. Wouldn't leave much of a plot. What would the "beautiful Sci Fi story" be about?

51 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Hmm..Star Wars with no Jedi or Sith. Wouldn't leave much of a plot. What w, ould the "beautiful Sci Fi story" be about?

They could be two clans or political or different philosophical ideologies or just one good and one bad. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yet again, another post on the Illuminati. *sighs*

Edited by WhispersInTheAttic

8 minutes ago, WhispersInTheAttic said:

Yet again, another post on the Illuminati. *sighs*

It's the meme that never ends.

Yes it goes on and on my friends. 

Some people just started saying stuff without knowing what it was. And they'll just keep saying it forever just because... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

It's the meme that never ends.

Yes it goes on and on my friends. 

Some people just started saying stuff without knowing what it was. And they'll just keep saying it forever just because... 

Yeah, I know. I usually read up on facts and find anything I can find to try to back evidence up. I do love mysteries though because there's many things out there that people want to find out if it's true or not. 

Not to long ago I heard about the dark web and I never knew what it was until a few weeks ago. 

http://www.ranker.com/list/creepy-dark-web-stories/jenniferlennon?var=2&utm_expid=16418821-310.smDnXTH_QT6V93qtvQFoXw.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Edited by WhispersInTheAttic