Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Miracles

aka CAT

16 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

if you read my responses to you, you would know this.  It is about truth, and the importance of truth, and the danger created by allowing lies to remain uncontested.

yes, thats why I keep asking you about and listing the lies you told here .  I will not let them remain uncontested .... because that would be dangerous :rolleyes:

And for the good and safety of all here ... I shall keep contesting your lies .

But now you are again revealing that other side of yourself by writing this  ... that of hypocrisy .

I am not bothered personally in the sense of ego, by lies about me ,or attempts to discredit me  But every lie leads others into error, and error leads people to act on error, and thus to do harm.

Then stop telling lies - simple .

Why is it important that people know that belief and faith (and regular attendance at a church)  can improve physical and mental health, reduce pain  perception, speed up wound recovery,  lessen  mortality rates from cancer etc.  and add a decade to your life ?

There you go ... another lie !   We had endless raves about these claims , wanted to see your proof. Yu cited material which you totally interpreted wrong to fit your assumptions. And played your usual silly games segway and goal post moving etc etc all the way through it.

But  it didnt work . We know these are false claims ... and it looks like now, you are still  adding things to that list that were not even in your original argument about it ! 

Looks like ging to church  sppeds up wound recovery and stops cancer    ....           :rolleyes:

Not because i am right  on this (which i am ) but because such knowledge allows people to act on it and benefit from it .  They remain free to act  or not act, but such knowledge gives informed choices which can can lead to better outcomes.  Truth sets you free. Lies do harm, even if only through ignorance.

Then, why do you lie so much ? 

ANd THAT is why i go on, and on, and on.   it is  my personal and professional nature to inform peole of truths which can help them and lead to better outcomes for them.

No , thats not it at all, thats just the reasons your out of control Id gives to your ego to make you think you are doing all this wonderful stuff . But people that are outside of your self delusion can see this clearly ... yet all you can do is deny it and tell us stories of how it really isnt so   .     Pathetic really. 

it is also my duty and responsibility, as one human who cares about other humans, to do this .  No caring person with a moral conscience,  can EVER sit back and allow others to continue to act in an  ignorance which harms or restricts them. 

Note how he build his ' argument ' up  step by step, to try and get to this point  ... he is only doing right   and no one who is decent  would NOT do what walker does . 

I hope    you     felt great about yourself after writing that post  about how great wonderful responsible and dutiful you are.   (other wise it would be a total waste of time for you) .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, I hide behind words said:

Picture yourself trying to literraly embrace good, or hugging God, and then opposing evil with a sword in hand, the two cannot be done at the same time.

It is like the prodigal son's brother claiming he did everything good and right but then turned on his own brother, the prodigal, perhaps thinking the one who did wrong and evil, squandered all, deserves nothing.

And then going forward to state so. The good brother was not so good after all in his heart.

One cannot embrace good while opposing evil.

Good luck with that one ... Walker is a real dualist .... a walking black and white checkerboard. 

• Like 1

God and i would be fighting back to back, swords in our hands :) 

For a start, you wouldnt have a clue how to use a sword ,  and this God that is going to fight at your back ... this is the real physical 'man in a body' space alien alien God you insist is real and that you are in physical communication with ? 

Why a sword ... I would have though physical alien Gods that come here (specifically to look after and protect one man - our Mr Walker -   :D   )  would have ray guns or something a little more effective .

Or are they magic swords that hurl fire and lightning ? 

One can use violence to oppose a greater violence,

Like you and your god attacking us with space swords ? 

and pure pacifism can actually allow evil to triumph and good to be destroyed; but everyone must act according to their own moral compass

For example, the real life hero of Hacksaw Ridge, Desmond Doss, opposed evil by rescuing others.  He refused to use a gun, but saved dozens of lives.   When told he should take an offer of exemption from the armed services, he argued that he wanted to serve, but not with a gun.  He would not kill, but he would be there with his brothers in arms, in close combat, and mortal peril,   as an unarmed medic,  He is one of my real life  heroes.  

Sounds like your hero, who does use a gun ... but never shoots anyone ... he shoots the guns outa their hands !   :D

When are you going to grow up ... and wake up    ? 

15 hours ago, Sherapy said:

I am not at the mercy of my neighbors, ever heard of kids and spouses, If I need help; I have help. :D

fancy Walker trying to use that one ! 

We been fighting\with our neighbor for years (both big rural properties) !  All sorts of way , I won't bother listing them.   Boy he was a b****** !  And his wife was 10 times worse !  They hated us and we wanted to get rid of them .

Then there was a  big bushfire up the back, heading for his place. So we raced up there and fought it back, very nasty, at one stage during a wind change, some of our people, including several women disappeared on the other side  of a flared up wall of flames and smoke. It took about 15 of hard battle to contain  just that part ... I was sooooooo glad to see the others on the other side as the smoke started to clear .  Anyway, we saved the property, they were OS at the time . 

Years later we made a little mistake with the land survey, we were clearing the fire trails and accidentally went about 800m into his property , we thought it was our land . We also cut and took 'some' timber ( thousands of dollars worth actually) . Boy were they livid!  Going to sue us, all sorts of things, but then he ... 'Oh well you did put that fire out , just put a gate up at your expense on the real boundary and we call it square. "  

Just because I dont like or care for someone does not mean I let em go to hell in a handbasket !   But it seems Walker assumes thats what happens.

I also imagine that attitude makes people going around being nice to others , just in case they need them . That sounds fake and hollow to me. I dont want people treating me like that ! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I'm on the Benny Hill path, myself. No problem is so great that I can't laugh, manically, at it.

Have you seen Benny Hinn ?   I laughed more at his act than at Benny Hill's act ! 

Anyway , apparently a church service is good for health and cures cancer ! 

Would you like to accompany me to one Hammer ?  ... they will also make us more handsome, buff , look younger and increase hair growth !  

Go  Benny ! 

Image result for benny hinn gif

No no  ... this  ^  is the religious one  ..  NOT the comedy one !  ( I know !  It's hard to believe , eh ? ) 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Have you seen Benny Hinn ?   I laughed more at his act than at Benny Hill's act ! 

Anyway , apparently a church service is good for health and cures cancer ! 

Would you like to accompany me to one Hammer ?  ... they will also make us more handsome, buff , look younger and increase hair growth !  

Go  Belly ! 

Image result for benny hinn gif

The problem is going to church doesn't prevent illness or health issues or add years to ones life, for me, this is unethical to say or post religious articles that claim this without checking them out,  obviously, it is a scam, and I think MW is scammed by it the most, hopefully he is not giving money too. By MW's own situation (he gives his own testimony) when he shares he had open heart surgery and his wife had a stroke and they are both highly religious, this should tell him that going to church has its limitations. 

What religious or spiritual belief can do is help one cope with health issues, or adversity, provide comfort on a personal level,  ( the idea that someone is there for you is viable, and if a person has no support, no friends, going to church can give access to people who will pray with you, for you, have you over for dinner, be a friend,  etc., but if they start promising perks ( that sound to god to be true, and then ask for money-- beware. Church is definitely a way to get a support system, but one should use common sense too. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

For a start, you wouldnt have a clue how to use a sword ,  and this God that is going to fight at your back ... this is the real physical 'man in a body' space alien alien God you insist is real and that you are in physical communication with ? 

Why a sword ... I would have though physical alien Gods that come here (specifically to look after and protect one man - our Mr Walker -   :D   )  would have ray guns or something a little more effective .

Or are they magic swords that hurl fire and lightning ? 

Like you and your god attacking us with space swords ? 

Sounds like your hero, who does use a gun ... but never shoots anyone ... he shoots the guns outa their hands !   :D

When are you going to grow up ... and wake up    ? 

I guess he is spinning his narrative as a meek and mild pacifist. Oh vey.

Will the real MW please stand up. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sherapy said:

The problem is going to church doesn't prevent illness or health issues or add years to ones life, for me, this is unethical to say or post religious articles that claim this without checking them out,  obviously, it is a scam, and I think MW is scammed by it the most, hopefully he is not giving money too. By MW's own situation (he gives his own testimony) when he shares he had open heart surgery and his wife had a stroke and they are both highly religious, this should tell him that going to church has its limitations. 

What religious or spiritual belief can do is help one cope with health issues, or adversity, provide comfort on a personal level,  ( the idea that someone is there for you is viable, and if a person has no support, no friends, going to church can give access to people who will pray with you, for you, have you over for dinner, be a friend,  etc., but if they start promising perks ( that sound to god to be true, and then ask for money-- beware. Church is definitely a way to get a support system, but one should use common sense too. 

Maybe Benny Hinn get heart attack from all that coat floggin  , hope he fit !  

or, if you seeking  'church type healing' ;

" Owwwww   ow  !   God damn you Benny ... your coat button just got my eye !  "

eye_injuries2.jpg?width=504

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, back to earth said:

Maybe Benny Hinn get heart attack from all that coat floggin  , hope he fit !  

or, if you seeking  'church type healing' ;

" Owwwww   ow  !   God damn you Benny ... your coat button just got my eye !  "

eye_injuries2.jpg?width=504

One eye? How cute. This one lost his whole face.

Hb_Qt_D4a.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

One eye? How cute. This one lost his whole face.

Hb_Qt_D4a.gif

Geez, is this Benny Hinn?

3 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Geez, is this Benny Hinn?

Yes, but he is probably too old to be using the magic jacket of smite now.

• Like 1

Or this.

tumblr_n822usvm_Kn1qfxkqoo3_r1_400.gif

• Like 1

Last time I checked this thread, miracles that aren't really miracles were being discussed.  Now,

it's irreligious religion?  Given the dubiousness of both and your apparently being less choosy than

desperate for entertainment, you should find suitable a music video that's fitting in name only. 

• Like 1

This video is all about miracle to me from lyrics to imagery. 

The way they are making faces of babies at first and also appear as half-dead turns into the working of the Spirit is each and then when they are connected together is wowie to me.

The lyrics though, and yes she (my love that is but no need to name her here) sometimes has, and that is my miracle to enjoy.

Thread closed for moderator review

• The topic was locked