Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I'm not exactly sure what I'm seeing...

Grimness

So I work at this pizza joint and it's a very lively place. We have a spirit named Holly. She died in a car crash and was an employee here til her passing. I'm 80% sure the one year anniversary of her death is this Saturday. Overall she is a very lively person. She likes to pace in the back very visibly, will knock things over, stand over people while they do their job, and most times I work will try to coerce me into talking to her ex who doesn't work there anymore. All very normal things for me. She hasn't really upped any of her activity in these days leading up to Saturday, but I have started seeing something really strange starting tonight (or the Tuesday before this Saturday).

I was helping my mother close tonight and I was walking around the ovens when I suddenly start seeing these wispy, faintly glowing lines, not unlike webs. I actually thought they were webs that I was about to walk through so I flailed a little bit as I walked through them, but I felt nothing so it was odd to me. After that I couldn't see any more. I even took off my glasses to make sure it wasn't just dust or cat scratches playing light off them, but I just couldn't explain it. I explained to my mother, who was staring at me because I flailed at nothing, and she told me that it might be energy trails? But I've never heard of that. I'm only 19, but I've been learning this stuff since I could remember. If that is what I was seeing then I would really like to know more about it and what it means.

I am in a period recently where my abilities have been heightened and I've been learning quite a lot lately, but this is something completely different. I am not one who sees with their eyes like some do, but rather I see images in my mind and I usually draw or write them out. But lately in these new developments I have been seeing things a lot more, like physically seeing with my own eyeballs. This isn't some urgent situation, I'm not scared of these things normally. I'm just curious as to what these wispy, glowing webs are.

2 hours ago, Grimness said:

So I work at this pizza joint and it's a very lively place. We have a spirit named Holly. She died in a car crash and was an employee here til her passing. I'm 80% sure the one year anniversary of her death is this Saturday. Overall she is a very lively person. She likes to pace in the back very visibly, will knock things over, stand over people while they do their job, and most times I work will try to coerce me into talking to her ex who doesn't work there anymore. All very normal things for me. She hasn't really upped any of her activity in these days leading up to Saturday, but I have started seeing something really strange starting tonight (or the Tuesday before this Saturday).

I was helping my mother close tonight and I was walking around the ovens when I suddenly start seeing these wispy, faintly glowing lines, not unlike webs. I actually thought they were webs that I was about to walk through so I flailed a little bit as I walked through them, but I felt nothing so it was odd to me. After that I couldn't see any more. I even took off my glasses to make sure it wasn't just dust or cat scratches playing light off them, but I just couldn't explain it. I explained to my mother, who was staring at me because I flailed at nothing, and she told me that it might be energy trails? But I've never heard of that. I'm only 19, but I've been learning this stuff since I could remember. If that is what I was seeing then I would really like to know more about it and what it means.

I am in a period recently where my abilities have been heightened and I've been learning quite a lot lately, but this is something completely different. I am not one who sees with their eyes like some do, but rather I see images in my mind and I usually draw or write them out. But lately in these new developments I have been seeing things a lot more, like physically seeing with my own eyeballs. This isn't some urgent situation, I'm not scared of these things normally. I'm just curious as to what these wispy, glowing webs are.

I agree with XenoFish on this.one. It.could simply be that you are expecting to see more, since.you state that your abilities are heightened. 

So be careful that your expectations are not influencing what you see.

• Like 2