Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery object filmed at Loch Ness

Still Waters

so there was a boat and a man on the boat 'guiding nessie' 

It`s a dead head, google it

Looks like a log with a branch sticking up to me. It appears to be moving with a little bit of current, or maybe the wind, and not under power of any kind, or even swimming. A swimming creature would make a lot more ripples, and a powered object would probably have moved faster. Just my opinions however.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Looks like a log with a branch sticking up to me. It appears to be moving with a little bit of current, or maybe the wind, and not under power of any kind, or even swimming. A swimming creature would make a lot more ripples, and a powered object would probably have moved faster. Just my opinions however.

Most likely an accurate opinion.

• Like 1

Its a bit of a long shot but maybe there's loads more people inside the boat shouting"Noooo it's the monster don't stop our lives will be in danger"to which the bloke on the bow is shouting"OK and I'll just walk about innocently,and hope it won't notice"

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Its a bit of a long shot but maybe there's loads more people inside the boat shouting"Noooo it's the monster don't stop our lives will be in danger"to which the bloke on the bow is shouting"OK and I'll just walk about innocently,and hope it won't notice"

Personally, I can't think of any other explanation. 

• Like 2

I also came to the conclusion that it's probably a log floating around - perhaps a submerged tree stump with a limb or branch sticking up out of the water.

I was a sceptic but now ......

Proof if proof was needed

• Like 1

This looks man-made to me. There's even a wake behind it so there's some propulsion. 

2017_05_16_08_26_48_75_Loch_Ness_Monster_Sighting_7th_May_2017_About_9am_YouTube.png

Edited by Calibeliever
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kino's Journey said:

Why no zoom? Where are images from the boat?

It'd not be a great idea to see the sticky tape and blue tack holding the 'monster' together. 

• Like 4

On 2017-5-18 at 9:14 PM, Kino's Journey said:

Why no zoom? Where are images from the boat?

Perhaps on this particular day the zoom on the camera didn't work,so that annoyed the bloke with the camera which is why he doesn't seem overly excited,all the people on the boat had forgotten to take any cameras or cell phones except one person but unfortunately it was a really old phone that never had a camera on it .......... see simple when you think logically 

• Like 1

It's not particularly convincing or original. loch-ness1.jpg                                                                                  

• Like 1

"Jimmy, if you cross my boat's path with that stupid monster drone again I'm going to break that remote control over your head."

• Like 2