Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A reading to find my late husband's watch

Luckylarie

Im in diar need of a reading to find my late husband's watch. It's quite large and heavy...It's black and gold...I last remember coming in from the park with my daughter and turning around to take  it off and put it in my purse...I didn't go anywhere for the rest of the day and I only put it back on if I'm going somewhere. It got to be days end and I started to clean and as I went to go pre pack my purse for the next day...It was gone...It's too heavy to just slip away...It's weighs about a pound..Please help it's causing me alot of stress as this piece of jewelry makes me feel connected to my late husband

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckylarie

• freetoroam

• Clarakore

• docyabut2

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is your daughter? eg:  young and may have taken it out of your purse to play with it.....or if she is a baby then that would count that out. if she is at an age where she could have "borrowed" it to play with, have you asked her?

14 minutes ago, Luckylarie said:

I did...And she just looks to my wrist in search of it....

how old  is she? please note I am in no way saying she "stole" it, but her age is important, so I can not ask or say much more without knowing her age. Are there any other people in your house? 

Basically, what have you done so far in terms of looking for it, have you searched all rooms?

She's 2 and there are 2 other adults in the house...I've turned the whole house upside down and looked everywhere on my daughters level and nothing...

2 hours ago, Luckylarie said:

Im in diar need of a reading to find my late husband's watch. It's quite large and heavy...It's black and gold...I last remember coming in from the park with my daughter and turning around to take  it off and put it in my purse...I didn't go anywhere for the rest of the day and I only put it back on if I'm going somewhere. It got to be days end and I started to clean and as I went to go pre pack my purse for the next day...It was gone...It's too heavy to just slip away...It's weighs about a pound..Please help it's causing me alot of stress as this piece of jewelry makes me feel connected to my late husband

Well replace your steps it, might have fallen off  between  the park. did you drive or walk  looked into your path

Edited by docyabut2

Nope had it on at Park....Checked time..It was 1:15....Got home...Made a cup of coffee...Realized my hand holding the cup was so heavy cuz I still had my watch on...Went to take it off... Daughter wanted tv on so I bypassed my purse....Put a movie on turned around and dropped it in my purse...Being cautious of what touches the face of the watch I knew it was in my purse cuz it thumped in a pocket next to my eos lip balm 

40 minutes ago, Luckylarie said:

Nope had it on at Park....Checked time..It was 1:15....Got home...Made a cup of coffee...Realized my hand holding the cup was so heavy cuz I still had my watch on...Went to take it off... Daughter wanted tv on so I bypassed my purse....Put a movie on turned around and dropped it in my purse...Being cautious of what touches the face of the watch I knew it was in my purse cuz it thumped in a pocket next to my eos lip balm 

This seems to differ from what you put in your OP: 

3 hours ago, Luckylarie said:

.I last remember coming in from the park with my daughter and turning around to take  it off and put it in my purse..

If this is your regular routine of putting it  into your purse each day, is it possible that you believed you put it in your purse - as that was the norm, when in fact you may not have?

Can i just ask you, if you are cautious of it not getting scratched on something in your purse, why not put it somewhere safer, like a drawer.? sorry, i  am only asking because i can not get why someone would put something like a watch in their purse / bag ( am i right in thinking your "purse" is your handbag?

5 hours ago, Luckylarie said:

Sorry I can only give readings for blessings and not to find lost objects.

Also to find lost objects there are those with that gift so not anyone can do it. Most readers who would try would just waste your time and energy when it could be put to better use.

There is also a possibility the object was spirited away...and there might be a reason why.

So you can look to your daughter instead for: the sense of connection to him. A part of her is from you and part of her is from him.

The second reason the watch was taken away or hidden from you is...

...so that your daughter could look at your wrist when you asked her about the watch, so you can be given the clue to know, she looks to you, she sees where your eyes go, and needs the same, look at her eyes and where they go.

Find out her interests. Go down to her level.

Get face to face at times by sitting down on floor together, see her face, see her expressions change, and where her eyes look at in your environment and also look at that with her together.

Edited by I hide behind words