Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unacknowledged

I wonder if this is that final exhibit A we all have been waiting for,... ^_^

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6400614/

The best evidence for extraterrestrial contact, dating back decades, is presented with direct top-secret witness testimony, documents and UFO footage, 80% of which has never been revealed anywhere else. 

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 6

Hi Hazzard, long time no see. :)

Hmmm...answers or just another trip down the UFO rabbit hole? Of course I'll watch...but I'm not going to get all worked up until I see what evidence is presented.

• Like 1

I'm confused. Is this a trailer for a film due out soon?

20 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I'm confused. Is this a trailer for a film due out soon?

It's a trailer for a film that was released a few days ago. Online only film by the looks of it.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, rashore said:

It's a trailer for a film that was released a few days ago. Online only film by the looks of it.

Online where, do you know?

I can't find any details.

Edited by acute

94% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Preaching to the choir though, obviously.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, acute said:

Online where?

I can't find the details.

Looks like it's showing up on Vimeo most to my basic google searching. Youtube is showing up a lot too, but those Youtube things are always scams to make you click then go back to a home site. And on the IMDB site, it lists the premiere in CA in April, with a May 9 internet release date.

It's also listed as being released on itunes: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/netflix-itunes-amazon-prime-hulu-2017/story?id=47116763

• Like 2

So Steven Greer still trying to flog his dead horses 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, seeder said:

So Steven Greer still trying to flog his dead horses 

No just his aliens it seems :alien:.....gosh, I haven't heard his name pop up in a while. 

• Like 3

Hazzard! Hey!  :st

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hazzard said:

direct top-secret witness testimony,

doesn't fill me with hope. Do you get the feeling it'll be all artistically filmed silhouettes and disguised voices, and claims like "Worked at Area 51" which no one can possibly verify because they won't, of course, give any actual names?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

doesn't fill me with hope. Do you get the feeling it'll be all artistically filmed silhouettes and disguised voices, and claims like "Worked at Area 51" which no one can possibly verify because they won't, of course, give any actual names?

That, or the other version,... all talk, opinions, claims and belief wihout a shread of anything even close to resembeling credible proof.

Dammit Hazz, you scared $#!+ of us for disappearing for that long...

Crap, now I wonder where psyche's beatin' bushes...

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Hazzard said:

The best evidence for extraterrestrial contact, dating back decades, is presented with direct top-secret witness testimony, documents and UFO footage, 80% of which has never been revealed anywhere else. 

So 20% is already written off, and if they consider that 20% part of 'the best evidence' then I'm worried about the rest of it. I wonder if the 80% will have anything interesting at all!

Edit: From http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/
'Following Sirius, one of the most successful crowdfunded documentaries in history, Dr. Greer and his team are producing “Unacknowledged : An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History”.'
There are also links to buy the book/DVD, and the link to watch on Vimeo On-Demand (For Au$26.28):

I think that 'Sirius' was a pretty crappy documentary... Check out https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sirius_2013/ for some honest reviews.

I don't think it will be worth paying $26 for it, might wait and see what people think.

Has anyone watched it yet?

Edit 2: Here's the 'Sirius' documentary released recently for free on the Sirius Disclosure YouTube channel:

Edited by Timonthy
Edit, Edit 2.
  • Like 3

Well there's the raw 4 hour lecture (below) where much of the content for the movie in derived from. 

You pay to support the project. duh

The Unacknowledged is the general public friendlier version that is used to using 140 characters or less, memes to communicate, and if it's not EIL5 (explain it like I'm five) format they have a problem understanding it.

"Dr.Steven Greer is one of those who should receive the Nobel Peace Prize for his contribution to finding the truth about the Cabal conspiracy against humanity,this documentary also shows that the and of this conspiracy is very close. Thank you Dr. Steven Greer for the courage you have shown !!!" -(YT commentator)

Edited by Area201
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Timonthy said:

I don't think it will be worth paying $26 for it,

$26?! I think I'll wait for it to be leaked by Wikidleaks 

• Like 1

Here is one review I could find,... and it pretty much sums up how I feel about all these final and ultimate full disclosure docus :rolleyes: 

Unacknowledged was also a bit difficult to swallow because of its one-sided nature. Yes, it’s a documentary, and as such, it has an agenda to push and a message to get out. However, when they have interview after interview of all these men discussing their experience in their respective fields, and their solid belief in alien contact in the U.S. government, it’s hard not to grow suspicious. Rather than become increasingly convinced by the message, I became increasingly skeptical. Mountains of questions filled my mind, and rather than taking a moment to acknowledge the inevitable growing skepticism their viewers would have, they trudged forth with their agenda. It’s hard to believe someone when they’re so clearly one-sided, so I would have appreciated the use of qualified skeptics in their interviews. This would have allowed them to raise questions that I, as a viewer, was formulating in my head. 

• Like 3

I really enjoyed it. Found it was presented in a very straightforward, professional manner. 

I'm not surprised that the usual suspect deniers around here are trashing it without even watching it though,

:)

• Like 2

So who is the "top secret witness?"

18 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

So who is the "top secret witness?"

it's secret. But you just have to trust them. Like the "very high confidence" the CIA has in everything. 

All words and no evidence makes Hazzard a dull boy