Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unacknowledged

22 minutes ago, Marcella Ramey said:

When it comes to Marilyn it's really not worth the debate and surely she messed with the Kennedys so perhaps the murder was around that but Dorthy Killgallon did NOT have a drug problem and seemed like she died in a similar way and around the same time.  Her and Marilyn were friends as well so there is a possible connection. 

Kilgallen was into a lot of things, she was a brave woman but UFOlogy hijacking her death to push this neverneding disclosure BS is sad.

I don't know if UFOs has anything to do with it or not but I was simply making the connection since Greer states it from a document he was reading right in front of the cameras about Marilyn Monroe's death and UFOs in the documentary 'Unacknowledged'.

Greer is a crackpot.    

Did you see this documentary?   That is what this thread is about.  Right? 

Admittedly no and I am not paying these frauds money to push their latest fraud.

Perhaps the document he is reading from is fake? 

If history is any indication the yes, it will be a fraud as that is the outcome 100% of the time to date.

My only point I was trying to make is that the investigation of Killgallon's death is being investigated again right now after all of these years and it's lot more interesting than Greer's Unacknowledged documentary altogether.

I have no idea about that but highly doubt it.  Crackpots posting imaginative conspiracy theories is not an investigation, it is slander.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I have no idea about that but highly doubt it.  Crackpots posting imaginative conspiracy theories is not an investigation, it is slander.

13 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Well this was base on an interview with Mark Shaw who is currently investigating it.  My impression was that he's not a crackpot but he is an attorney, legal analyst, and investigative reporter so maybe he is a crackpot.  Trying to make a fast buck off his book I guess.  It's a good thing you straighten this out for me.

I'm not talking about The Reporter who knew too much, I have no idea what that is about so won't comment, I am speaking strictly about the Marilyn Monroe murdered because of UFO stuff.

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I'm not talking about The Reporter who knew too much, I have no idea what that is about so won't comment, I am speaking strictly about the Marilyn Monroe murdered because of UFO stuff.

Well he did say on his latest interview that he has not really looked down the UFO/Marilyn Monroe path so far but it can't be ignored anymore.  There was something Killgallon had that was earth shattering news that made her feel like her life was being threatened.  Family members are now talking after all of these years.  It would be amazing if her mystery notes that went missing showed up and it indicated just that.  CONSPIRACY JFK UFOS  What would you do then?  Eat your words or go hide somewhere?

7 hours ago, Marcella Ramey said:

Well he did say on his latest interview that he has not really looked down the UFO/Marilyn Monroe path so far but it can't be ignored anymore.  There was something Killgallon had that was earth shattering news that made her feel like her life was being threatened.  Family members are now talking after all of these years. 

Yeah I know, there is always earth shattering news right around the corner, has been since I was young, fifty years ago.  The thing is, it is always just around the corner, always, for half a century now, yet these guys keep getting paid and the big disclosure never happens.   

It would be amazing if her mystery notes that went missing showed up and it indicated just that.  CONSPIRACY JFK UFOS  What would you do then?  Eat your words or go hide somewhere?

Wouldn't it though?  I agree, it would be the most amazing news in human history. Yet nothing and evil NASA spends billions of dollars launching space borne observatories, that test the limits of human ingenuity and engineering, to discover what you people, with your innuendo, demand we already know.  What an absurd, twisted world you have weaved around yourselves.    

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Marilyn's death had anything to do with UFOs. Maybe things about the Kennedy's and any invovlement their father had with the mob maybe, but not UFOS. Even if she was a celebritity,who qwould believe her?
That the government is still to this day covering up about UFOS ,no one denies. But that she was going to expose something like this i doubt.

8 hours ago, HollyDolly said:

That the government is still to this day covering up about UFOS ,no one denies. But that she was going to expose something like this i doubt.

I deny that.  I'll concede that some secret aircraft have no doubt been protected from public purview, but I don't think that's the issue being pushed here.  If you are claiming that the gubmint is hiding aliens or their craft, then I think a lot of folks hereabouts will deny (or just laugh) at that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

I deny that.  I'll concede that some secret aircraft have no doubt been protected from public purview, but I don't think that's the issue being pushed here.  If you are claiming that the gubmint is hiding aliens or their craft, then I think a lot of folks hereabouts will deny (or just laugh) at that.

Actually, as one of those ''folks,'' I laugh at the mere mention of Steven Greer. Don't need anything more than that.

Harte

• Like 1