Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gyroscope as a microphone for the vestibular

trevor borocz johnson

I was surprised to find out when looking to see if gyroscopes could potentially be the camera lens of the eye to the vestibular. I was surprised to find out they already use gyroscopes as crude microphones, https://www.engadget.com/2014/08/15/gyrophone-eavesdropping-hack/.    Maybe plugging one into a recorder and speaker, voices that one hear's or voluntarily creates (at least I do sometimes) could be recorded and played back perhaps through a powerful gyroscope speaker.  Anyone out there with the expertise of putting together the type of electric gyroscope you can purchase that's out there and then putting 3.5mm output on it?

In this article a bunch of different kinds of gyroscopes are mentioned and some of them explained how to work. http://www5.epsondevice.com/en/information/technical_info/gyro/

So I ve posted about a number of theory's involving replicating the vestibular sensory organ as a communciation source of voices. I tried using the voluntary voice creating technique and the ear whistling into several microphones including elastic and playing the amplified silence in a vacuum to see if the vestibular part of the recording would travel through space alone and play like a speaker. But I m hopeful of my gyroscope microphone.

I have successfully made a recording of a new idea. This idea is to basically set a tone at around 9,000 hz 13,800 hz using Online Tone Generator - generate pure tones of any frequency, then placing a microphone in my ear I was able to manipulate the artificial tinnitus created by the generator with my inner ear and when played back doesn't even need amplified. This could act as a sort of sound flashlight for involuntary activity or a connection between the inner ear and back into a computer that can recognize changes over large distances or while a person is dreaming. Also it appears as though something else controls it as well if you give it a chance which you sort of have to to do it yourself. Its all about controlling the muscles of the inner ear.

because a microphone diaphragm is the same as an ear drum.

• 1 year later...

the spinning disc in a gyroscope provides an area of squeezing of space that vibrations from the gyroscope speaker in this field are then heard by the vestibular. This area is similar to a gravity field because the disc spins in the same spot.  A moving object traveling at a certain speed will give the imitation of a specific gravity field strength. So artificial gravity is created by the disc which then vibrates and shakes your vestibular. The strange thing about the speaker is when it plays in your vestibular you hear it come out of your fan or space heater clear as a clock radio while the fan isn't even on. It's also soothing to your ear.

Ha i might use this as lyrics to a song brilliant :-)

Edited by Avalanche

Thats cool i also play guitar

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Here's another attempt at a gyroscope speaker. I thought by maybe holding the coil to a normal speaker still and dangling a spinning gyro with a magnet in the coil's vicinity might work. FAIL.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 5:34 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

the spinning disc in a gyroscope provides an area of squeezing of space that vibrations from the gyroscope speaker in this field are then heard by the vestibular.

Check out the article there.  Toe motion sensors in question are vibrating plates, not spinning disks.  That might make  difference to your considerations.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:28 AM, Tatetopa said:

Check out the article there.  Toe motion sensors in question are vibrating plates, not spinning disks.  That might make  difference to your considerations.

What are toe motion sensors? I have been trying pressure sensors. I used a weight scale, some quartz sensors, neither of which even gave an output. My latest idea is springs and alluminum wire in a sort of soup can on a string setup. I don't expect the sound to be like a normal speaker because it will play in your balance system, gyroscopes are the lens to the vestibular.

1 hour ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

What are toe motion sensors? I have been trying pressure sensors. I used a weight scale, some quartz sensors, neither of which even gave an output. My latest idea is springs and alluminum wire in a sort of soup can on a string setup. I don't expect the sound to be like a normal speaker because it will play in your balance system, gyroscopes are the lens to the vestibular.

My profound apologies!  That was a typo.  toe motion sensor should have been the motion sensors.

• The title was changed to Gyroscope as a microphone for the vestibular