Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Promise to death

Ro-Kie

my name ... i wont say . u can call me Ro  in nordic it means "Force" or " great force" as i ask u to read on i ask only  that u keep an open mind . u see my name has meaning to me. it was the day i ment some one . he gave this name . i never realy fit in i mean how often dose the  hate baby who sould be dead get a good life right  . i dont remember most of my life as of now ill be 19 this year but almost 12 years ago to the day i had what can only be exsplained as a memory laps. to me it was the day i was born  in a body that was 7 years older then i was  a few week later it was aparently my 7th birthday . well normaly birthdays are happy right? i share mine with 3 family members and was kind of a freak i mean besides that an abusive family and every kid in the trailorpark hated me . lets just say it was overly brootle that day i dont remember  it well but it was the first time in two years i ran in to the woods that surounded our lil home  . i  had forgoten that last time i had almost died in those woods . witch is another storie in its self .  well i was crying  and not in the best state of mind i came acrost some thing.. some one in the woods he waas leaning agenst a tree it was a large oack that had fallen over the day i was born ( long story)  he was hurt  now keep in mind im an inocent kid with no friends and a large sence of justice and a freak so i took this boy hole  .  u may think " howed u get him home without any one seeing?" easy .... he wasnt human . as long as i can remember i could see things ... beings no one around me could. i didnt realize he was one of them .  i remember haveing him sit on the edge of our tub. and cleaning out his deep cuts. i was 7  and trust me thow i was  7 i knew full whell how to take care of injerys like that ... u had to to have  3 younger sibleings and a drunk mom and abusive " dad' ... i i hadnt goten a word out of the boy  yet tell i noticed him licking his lips like he was thursty so i whent to get him a drink when i returned  i now noticed this lard black thing on his back .   also takeing in his strange looks for the rist time aswell i gess i didnt care befor then ... his  hair was long to about his stumic and it was a odd silver color like moon light silver  his tan skin like he spent his days in the sun  his slender yet strong arms and his eyes.... they where buitiful like a new shade of blue  they seemed like a never ending ocian  yet some how ablaze with light.  they seemed so strong yet sad .... sorry im rableing . i  gave him the glass questioning the black fluffy stuff on his back  . he seemed to nitise smileing gently at me and opened them.... i felt startled by this ... wings?! he had WINGS. for gods sacks he was  an angel he had to b-... but whait ... angel wings are whight and gold ...right?.....  his wings where black like black duck fethers the oily botom ones shimerdso buitifly . ....i remember reatching out and gently petting them . it was like  sighned my fate that day . besides that there wasnt mutch else to say but he stuck around to heal for a lil over a week . in that time  he was the best friend i never had . he told me so many thing about himself . but he never used my real name  always calling me ro .  he told me of a great war that was comeig and how he hated the fighting . and being a totile tom boy me dorky ass promiseing to be a hero and helping him when i was strong.  the day he left thow.... it hurt  like being riped in half i remember he had told me to have fun at school befor sending me off to the buss and me geting ready to leave but unlike so many times befor when i told him " see u after school" he didnt anser back. i remember i started to cry beeing flled with fear seeing the sadness in his eyes as he ruffled my lil pigtails . " dont cry Ro "" theres no reason to cry" i throw sutch a fit being the last one at home in the morning no one was there to question why i cryed like that . i beged him not to go like the child i was " i dont want to. but if i stay here youll be in danger " i remember yelling "i dont care im a big girl ill protect every one" as i huged his arm his deep voice chuckled jently at me " one day  ill come back for u ro"  my half muffled voice" promise ?" "promise and when i do ill tell u everything " when i opened my eyes he had all but vanished i was left there by the red oack infront of our tralor home crying as the wind setled leaved a large ravin fether in its place .....looking back now i gess u could day im more a child then i knew  to fall for an angel of death so hard and never knew it . and for the life of me i cant remember his name . remember this is truely a real story and some where inside i still beleave in that dorky promise he probly said to get rid of me .

• The title was changed to Promise to death

Ok, I've read this story a couple of times with an open mind ( and great difficulty), and it still doesn't make any sense. Is this supposed to be a true story of how you fell in love with an " angel of death "? At 7 years old? I'm very open-minded, but even I find this hard to believe.

Then you say it was your birthday and you went into the woods that surrounded your home and you came upon this "someone ". You said you don't remember that day very well even though it was the day you found an angel of death. Hmm, I think most people would remember every second of that day with crystal clarity. And why would you ever go back to the woods if you'd almost died there two years earlier- as a 5 year old? It doesn't make any sense.

He stayed at your house for over a week to heal, but no one else saw him? Oh, right, he was not human, and therefore very easy to hide. I'm surprised our earthly bandaids and neosporin would be sufficient enough to speed his recovery, especially when administered by a seven year old. An angel of death wasn't powerful enough to heal himself? Interesting.

When you would go to school he would stay at your house, just lurking around? Well, that's all kinds of creepy. I really do have an open mind, and tried really hard to believe even one word of this story, but I just can't. Sorry .

This reads like role-play ..................

I don't normally play the "spelling nazi", but ........ It really would help if you went back and corrected all the spelling and grammar errors (note that "u" is not a word in the English language, for example), and broke it up into paragraphs.

A well written piece is always likely to get more serious consideration that what appears to be the rather illiterate ramblings of a bored youngster texting on a phone when he should be paying attention to his teacher.

• Like 1