Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder

Lilly

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

sure that explains perfectly why dcpd was told not to investigate a murder. 

That's still not evidence of anything.

3 minutes ago, Claire. said:

That's still not evidence of anything.

i can clearly see evidence of collusion, impairing investigation. and obstruction of justice

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

i can clearly see evidence of collusion, impairing investigation. and obstruction of justice

Well all right then. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Claire. said:

You're not any where near an 'old lady'.

Sadly, I think you're incorrect. Once your age begins with the number '6' you are officially an old person.

• Like 2

Just now, Lilly said:

Sadly, I think you're incorrect. Once your age begins with the number '6' you are officially an old person.

Nope. 6 is the new 4. Get back to me when you're a 9 something.

Wait... that didn't come out right.:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Hey, I'd be happy to just live 15 more years!

Just be sure not to cross the Clintons and you should be fine.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Just be sure not to cross the Clintons and you should be fine.

LOL...I wouldn't dare cross anyone involved in high stakes politics!

• Like 2

I can't help but think, money has no use to a dead man (something my Dad would often say).

54 minutes ago, Claire. said:

It's one thing to theorize, another to reach a conclusion with no evidence to support it.

While there is no smoking gun (yet), we have to take all the facts in to account. Let's paint a picture:

• We know the Clinton's have left a looong list of bodies in their wake
  • We know that Rich worked for the DNC

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/wikileaks-offers-reward-for-help-finding-omaha-native-seth-rich/article_cfb287bc-5e98-11e6-ae0c-8b471b8cbfbb.html

Rich had worked for the DNC for two years and helped develop a computer program to make it easier for people to find polling places on Election Day.

• We know that Rich had ties to WikiLeaks (Julian Assange heavily implied this as well as known hacker "Kim Dotcom")

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/thats-patently-false-seth-rich-family-spokesman-denies-dnc-is-paying-him/

As WND reported Monday, German-Finnish Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom tweeted on May 20: “I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.”

• We know that nothing was stolen off his person when he was shot. If something unknown was stolen, the killer was not looking for money or valuables which lends credence to the theory this was not a typical murder/robbery. Could the robber have been interrupted? Maybe, but no witnesses report such an interaction.

There is a lot of unsubstantiated stuff I won't post here without confirmation. Details like Seth's family hiring a private investigator who alleges

"I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday].

Also, Seth Rich was killed on July 10th, 2016. The lawsuit regarding voter fraud in which Seth Rich is scheduled to be witness is filed on July 11th, 2016  WikiLeaks dumped 19,000 emails and 8,000 attachments from the DNC on July 22, 2016

Now for the alleged coverup. Wikipedia entry on Seth Rich edited over the course of a week, eventually labeling known facts as "conspiracy theories".

Reddit Archived the Wiki Page After Each Revision

Fox News backs down

Fox News Retracts Story on Seth Rich Murder

Suspicious timing, suspicious murder. Current reward for information on Seth Richard is up to $150,000 $300,000

ETA --

SweetPumper had updated reward numbers

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Lilly said:

I highly suspect you're correct...but I also highly suspect there's no proof of it.

Sorry I missed this. I have proof he wasn`t robbed just shot. Nothing was taken from him. If your willing to kill a guy then you must be willing to check his pockets. He was not robbed.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

I can't help but think, money has no use to a dead man (something my Dad would often say).

You could leave it to your kids, just sayin

I'm sure there are scenarios where someone could be shot during a robbery then the shooter panics and runs away. But, since Mr Rich was shot in the back one can't dismiss the possibility that his murder was an execution. Add to this Mr Rich was involved in some vey high stakes politics and a bunch of stuff went down in the 2 weeks following his murder. Very suspicious, but so far nothing that provides us definitive evidence.

• Like 2

An individual going by the name of Anonymous (ID; rhotYJAg) posted May 17, 2017 on the Internet chat forum 4chan, he claimed to be a surgery resident at MedStar Washington Hospital Center who attended to Seth Rich. This is a synopsis his/her story:

“The patient was given a number ID and Anonymous did not know the patient’s identity until later on.  The patient was shot twice in the back. He sustained a small injury to his liver and several bowel injuries ­ none of which was fatal.  He was taken to the operating room, where his injuries were treated. He then was moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) where he received blood transfusions.  He was stable, his blood pressure normal.

Eight hours later, the place “swarmed” with law enforcement officers.  Everyone except the attending physician and a few nurses were allowed in the ICU.  No visitors were allowed in the ICU which usually had visiting hours every odd hour. That morning, Anonymous and other doctors were ordered not to make rounds (visits) on “the VIP that came in last night”

When that VIP passed away, Anonymous was not allowed in the ICU although he/she was next door. No code or cardiopulmonary resuscitation team was called, which was highly unusual.  Something was really fishy going on. Anonymous didn’t understand why the VIP was treated like that.

Later on, Anonymous discovered the VIP was Mark Rich and was floored and terrified.”

right, that is how every robbery victim is treated. obviously we are dealing with a hit, and cops are no doubt involved. 

Edited by aztek

5 hours ago, Lilly said:

I'm sure there are scenarios where someone could be shot during a robbery then the shooter panics and runs away. But, since Mr Rich was shot in the back one can't dismiss the possibility that his murder was an execution. Add to this Mr Rich was involved in some vey high stakes politics and a bunch of stuff went down in the 2 weeks following his murder. Very suspicious, but so far nothing that provides us definitive evidence.

It's all circumstantial but enough circumstantial evidence paints a picture. Based on what we know, I think we could make a pretty strong case that Seth Rich's murder was political.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

... I think we could make a pretty strong case that Seth Rich's murder was political.

That's most certainly where I'm leaning. I'd actually be damn surprised if this murder wasn't politically motivated.

• Like 4

pathetic, they could not even hire a shooter that would do his job right the first time, they had to finish it in the hospital. but  than again nothing surprising, they could not find a candidate who could beat someone who half the country hates. and who makes more enemies a day than urine, fail is written all over it.

Edited by aztek

If you want to know the truth about what is known about the Seth Rich murder you could do some research. There is no evidence Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and no evidence his murder was politically motivated. You people live in your own world. An objective mind and evidence are wonderful things. Even Fox 'News' has dropped the story. See below for excerpts from a recent article on the subject which uses things like reason and fact:

'Rich was shot to death last July in the streets of Washington, DC. The Metropolitan Police Department continues to investigate the murder and police say there is evidence to suggest Rich was the victim of a botched robbery.

But for months, right-wing media outlets have floated unproven theories that Rich was the person who provided Wikileaks with thousands of internal DNC emails, and suggested his death was retribution for the supposed leak. No real evidence has been provided to support such claims.

The theory resurfaced with a vengeance last week, in part due to an incorrect Fox News story the outlet has yet to retract. Hannity, along with the hosts of "Fox & Friends," have used their large platforms to push the discredited theory, much to the dismay of the journalists who work at the network. Hannity, who stresses he's not a journalist, posted a flurry of tweets pushing the theory over the weekend. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a Fox News contributor who did not respond to requests for comment, floated the theory on the network Sunday.

Multiple Fox News employees told CNN that Hannity, who declined to comment, and others were hurting the credibility of the outlet by continuing to advance the theory, for which there is no real evidence.

"It is disappointing because it drags the rest of us down," said a senior Fox News employee, who asked how Fox News leadership could continue to allow Hannity to spread an unproven theory on the network.

Another Fox News employee said he feels that Hannity isn't letting go of the Rich story because he wants to "distract from any and all Trump scandals."

"It hurts those of us who are legitimately focused on journalism," added the first employee. "We have a chance to turn the corner at Fox, and perpetuating this conspiracy theory damages our integrity."

What I find rather odd is how multiple left leaning news outlets refer to the Trump/Russia conspiracy as factual even though no solid evidence has been presented. However, there's no tolerance to even speculate about any conspiracy regarding Mr Rich's murder. This is quite strange IMO. I mean, both the Trump/Russia collusion hypothesis and the Rich murder hypothesis are strictly circumstantial, why tolerate one speculative hypothesis but not another?

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, maxcred said:

If you want to know the truth about what is known about the Seth Rich murder you could do some research. There is no evidence Rich was in contact with Wikileaks and no evidence his murder was politically motivated. You people live in your own world. An objective mind and evidence are wonderful things. Even Fox 'News' has dropped the story. See below for excerpts from a recent article on the subject which uses things like reason and fact

What makes your opinion any more factual than "we people"?:rolleyes:

• Like 3

• The title was changed to [Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder
  • The topic was locked