Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder

Lilly

actually there is plenty of evidence SR was in contact with Wikileaks, it is all posted in this thread

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

BTW, I wonder who is in possession of Mr Rich's computer? Certainly there could be valuable information contained therein.

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

What I find rather odd is how multiple left leaning news outlets refer to the Trump/Russia conspiracy as factual even though no solid evidence has been presented. However, there's no tolerance to even speculate about any conspiracy regarding Mr Rich's murder. This is quite strange IMO. I mean, both the Trump/Russia collusion hypothesis and the Rich murder hypothesis are strictly circumstantial, why tolerate one speculative hypothesis but not another?

I wouldn't say they were equal. There is far more reason to believe his death was political, then there is to believe Trump is a Russian. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I wouldn't say they were equal. There is far more reason to believe his death was political, then there is to believe Trump is a Russian. 

I don't think they're saying Trump's a Russian per say. What they're contending is that Trump colluded with Russia in some manner in order to allow Russia to throw the election. Exactly how this was achieved isn't really clear, no evidence has been presented showing how or if this was done. The entire scenario appears to be based on speculation.

The Rich murder as being politically motivated is also speculative. Other than being killed in a suspicious manner there's nothing that solidly indicates Mr Rich was killed for political reasons vs some other reason. Personally, I think what happened right after Mr Rich's death makes it look as if it could have been politically motivated, but I concede there's no proof of such.

The difference that bothers me is that the news media refers to the Trump scenario as being factual and slams this home at every opportunity. The same news media just classifies (without evidence mind you) that the Rich murder was a botched robbery while denigrating and ignoring any hypothesis that his murder could have had a political motive.

So, we investigate Trump until the cows come home based on speculation, but we ignore anything suspicious that's not Trump related? This is not good, it's irrational and regardless of which party one supports everyone should demand (and I mean demand)  that actual evidence be presented  before coming to any conclusions in such matters. The news media needs to stop presenting conjecture as fact and get back to reporting the news.

• Like 4

Why isn't this thread in the conspiracy section?

35 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Why isn't this thread in the conspiracy section?

Along with Trump in the pocket of Putin conspiracy threads.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Why not said:

Along with Trump in the pocket of Putin conspiracy threads.

Yeah, since no one has even accused Trump of directly being involved. 

But seriously, this is a conspiracy theory. I can't believe so many are eating it up. 

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Assange has all but directly said he was the leak. Then he offered a 20 grand reward. But no, there is nothing to see there. 

• Like 4

On 5/25/2017 at 5:27 PM, aztek said:

it probably disappeared the day he was shot, along with his phone.

Crushed by hammers no doubt. ;)

• Like 1

In the final analysis, none of the speculations really matter. Only actual evidence matters...and I'm not sure what evidence there really is in all this. Sadly, life is not like TV crime shows, many murders simply go unsolved.

On 5/27/2017 at 0:27 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

But seriously, this is a conspiracy theory. I can't believe so many are eating it up. 

There is evidence that this is TRUE.

Meanwhile the thread about Trump and Russia just keeps going and going with no evidence of any collusion in the election. 

But I can see why that thread is still there, where else would you want to dump all the crap? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

READ: Independent group releases new report on Seth Rich murder investigation

D.C. Police tell the 7 ON YOUR SIDE I-Team that Seth Rich's murder is still being investigated as a botched robbery. 

The Profiling Project doesn't buy it. A report just issued by the Profiling Project says the murder was more likely committed by a hired killer.

http://wjla.com/news/local/read-new-report-released-on-seth-richs-murder-investigation

• Like 4

On 5/27/2017 at 1:27 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Which part of the evidence do you have an issue with? Seth Rich was connected to Wikileaks, he was shot and killed with nothing taken from his person, he was scheduled to testify in court shortly after his murder and the circumstances surrounding his death remain very suspicious. These are all known facts

• Like 3

On 6/2/2017 at 0:15 AM, AnchorSteam said:

Meanwhile the thread about Trump and Russia just keeps going and going with no evidence of any collusion in the election. 

Hiring a person to a national security sensitive position and keeping them in said position after knowing they had lied about their contacts with the nation that hacked our election to the presidents benefit is evidence enough to cause an investigation.   

On 5/16/2017 at 0:14 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Please God let us see Hillary behind bars. She genuinely deserves it.

We may find the hired contract killer.

I have very little doubt this man was murdered for political reasons. Nothing the police have said makes any sense. 

The DNC won't even cooperate with the FBI in the hacking investigation. Won't even turn over their computers and devices they used to communicate. How can you scream all day everyday about Russian hacking when you won't even allow a proper investigation to take place?

Just now, preacherman76 said:

How can you scream all day everyday about Russian hacking when you won't even allow a proper investigation to take place?

if i know investigation is bogus, and there is nothing to find i will stall it as long as i can,  it is not in my interest for them to finish it and find nothing.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2017 at 7:55 AM, Farmer77 said:

Hiring a person to a national security sensitive position and keeping them in said position after knowing they had lied about their contacts with the nation that hacked our election to the presidents benefit is evidence enough to cause an investigation.   

What the .... HOW exactly did the Russians do that?

You said it, got anything real to back it up? "Hacked the Election", you said, is that just ranting or are you guys really pushing for war with Russia, again?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death. He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a "RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017" and timing related "TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING."

However, the Chicago Tribune obtained a Minnesota state death record filed in Olmsted County that says Smith committed suicide in a hotel near the Mayo Clinic at 1:17 p.m. on Sunday, May 14. He was found with a bag over his head with a source of helium attached. A medical examiner's report gives the same account, without specifying the time, and a report from Rochester police further details his suicide.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/peter-w-smith-gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-from-russian-hackers-committed-suicide-records-show/ar-BBEmFpX?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

• Like 1

The only thing that would make that more suspicious is if the note said NO FOUL PLAY. HILLARY CLINTON DEFINATELY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY STRANGE SUICIDE.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, F3SS said:

The only thing that would make that more suspicious is if the note said NO FOUL PLAY. HILLARY CLINTON DEFINATELY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY STRANGE SUICIDE.

She could post an email chain saying that she planned on doing it, and I still wouldn't believe it.  

8 hours ago, Agent0range said:

She could post an email chain saying that she planned on doing it, and I still wouldn't believe it.  

And yet you probably believe Bush blew up the WTC on purpose.... No?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, aztek said:

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death. He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a "RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017" and timing related "TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING."

However, the Chicago Tribune obtained a Minnesota state death record filed in Olmsted County that says Smith committed suicide in a hotel near the Mayo Clinic at 1:17 p.m. on Sunday, May 14. He was found with a bag over his head with a source of helium attached. A medical examiner's report gives the same account, without specifying the time, and a report from Rochester police further details his suicide.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/peter-w-smith-gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-from-russian-hackers-committed-suicide-records-show/ar-BBEmFpX?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

And Trump morphs even further into the male Hillary 

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

And yet you probably believe Bush blew up the WTC on purpose.... No?

Are you kidding me right now?  If I believed that, would I have joined the military and spent 4 years fighting terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan?  What a stupid comment from you.

• The title was changed to [Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder
  • The topic was locked