Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder

Lilly

God I hope the truth is revealed.

• Like 4

As if the motive behind his murder wasn't obvious from the start.

• Like 8

According to another source, the family didn't hire that private investigator and he is barred from speaking to the press without explicit authorization from the family. 

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

As if the motive behind his murder wasn't obvious from the start.

Depends on who you are.  During the election when I told a Clinton voter that he was probably killed for leaking about the DNC screwing Sanders in favor of Clinton they told me I was insane and that kind of thing doesn't happen in real life.

• Like 1

This very well may be fake but Mr Rich did die under mysterious circumstances none the less.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nonentity said:

According to another source, the family didn't hire that private investigator and he is barred from speaking to the press without explicit authorization from the family. 

If he is not working for the family how can they bar him from talking to press without their authorization?

• Like 4

Please God let us see Hillary behind bars. She genuinely deserves it.

• Like 8

As a nation, we have become so polarized that if there were video evidence and a confession by the shooter, still it would not be believed by half the voters.  The situation has become surreal.  That wouldn't bother me so much but the attendant corruption/politicization of our judiciary makes justice nearly impossible.  So what does a person do to get justice when it can no longer be expected from a government?  What is left for those who have decided that they won't be sheep or live with an increasingly heavy Federal boot on the neck?

• Like 5

So could Hillary steal a piece of gum from a store and not be prosecuted?  I mean seriously could an officer of the law actually put cuffs on her. 

I wish something would be accomplished. I'm sick of reading stories hoping something would get done. Either put the evidence together and lock her up or quit publishing it.

• Like 2

So whom I believe to be the private investigator that the Rich family hired to look into their sons murder was just on Hannity. I caught it mid-interview but what I heard was interesting. So he said the police department and the FBI ping pong him back and forth with referrals to each other each time he contacts one or the other about this case although he makes a point that it is the police department who should have authority on this matter since it is officially just a street murder/robbery and that every time he mentions Wikileaks or the emails they end the conversation. Noted. Hannity then asks wether or not it's known that Seth had any outspoken and known views about the fact that the DNC was backstabbing Sanders and the p.i. said no but it was known that he had some type of ongoing problems with a high ranking DNC staffer but sans details of said problems. Then the real interesting part was that back in March when the Rich family hired him and he first attempted to contact the police that after two or three days his efforts weren't reciprocated but then after those first few days Seth Rich's father contacted the p.i. to inform him that he had just received a phone call from someone asking why he has a private investigator snooping around. The call wasn't from the still silent police or the FBI. It was from the same DNC official that Seth was having problems with.

That's both creepy and damning if true. With the sequence of events leading to Seth's murder coupled with information like that really makes one wonder.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Nonentity said:

Oh

Killarly strikes again

Edited by The Silver Thong
add comment
  • Like 2

But but but Russia or something.

I knew he was the leak this whole time. It was more then obvious.

It's why the dems have switched gears to Trump being a Russian spy now. 

Breaking news, a team of investigators looking into the death of Seth Rich were involved in a spontaneous incineration incident today. Police have investigated and found nothing suspicious or unusual.

IMG_0327.JPG

• Like 5

If anything, it is interesting.  

Lots of circumstantial, but no solid evidence of wrong doing.   It would be nice to get the release of most of the information.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:21 AM, Lilly said:

Follow up article:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/seth-rich-plot-thickens-dc-insider-confirms-complete-panic-highest-levels-dnc

Kim Dotcom chimes in.

Edited by WoIverine

If Mr Rich was the person who gave the emails to WikiLeaks it will pretty much negate the collusion with Russia scenario. It will also put someone (probably someone within the DNC) under strong suspicion of wrong doing.

The aspect of Rich's murder that really bothers me is that he was shot twice in the back, but his wallet, cellphone, keys, watch, necklace were left on his body.

• Like 3

Debbie Shultz was head of the dnc and she was always supposed to take the fall, with a future position in the queens administration in mind, if the day came that dirt came out and it did and she as brought aboard hillarys team immediately after resigning. She will be under suspicion of wrong doing along with everyone next to her. I would think if this is all true that Hillary knows the truth but I wonder if her lackeys were smart enough to keep her clean. Judging by their sloppiness and lack of judgement so far I'd guess 50/50 on that. It's amazing how well the Russia thing panned out for them so far. I guess it's good when the media is 99% on your side. http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/20/harvard-study-examines-media-coverage-of-trump-and-the-results-will-blow-you-away/

• Like 2

• The title was changed to [Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder
  • The topic was locked