Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder

Lilly

On 7/15/2017 at 7:22 AM, Agent0range said:

Are you kidding me right now?  If I believed that, would I have joined the military and spent 4 years fighting terrorism in Iraq and Afghanistan?  What a stupid comment from you.

Just saying... If you wouldn't believe Hillary confessing to hiding her email specifically to avoid government oversight, then I think you'd believe just about any Conspiracy Theory that was thrown up that supported your side of things.

Or, did you not really mean....

On 7/14/2017 at 2:30 PM, Agent0range said:

She could post an email chain saying that she planned on doing it, and I still wouldn't believe it.  

On 7/17/2017 at 1:17 PM, skliss said:

How many of these "suspicious" deaths will it take to open people's eyes to what's going on? The numerous deaths surrounding the Clintons can't possibly be coincidence........ to even the most blinded follower. 

Obviously it was Trump and the Russians trying to set Hillary up for a fall. OBVIOUSLY!!! (Sarcasm)

• Like 1

This thread popped back up and my first thought was 'who else is dead now'?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Just saying... If you wouldn't believe Hillary confessing to hiding her email specifically to avoid government oversight, then I think you'd believe just about any Conspiracy Theory that was thrown up that supported your side of things.

Or, did you not really mean....

If you don't understand the punchline of that comment, that's your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to put this in the other thread but this deserves one of its own.

A lawsuit filed Tuesday lays out a tale of Trump allies, the White House and Fox News Channel conspiring to push a false story about Democratic leaks and an unsolved killing in order to distract attention from the Russia investigation that has been swirling around the president.

The defamation suit was filed against Fox by an investigator, Rod Wheeler, who had been looking into the killing of Seth Rich, a former Democratic National Committee staff member killed in 2016 in what police say was a botched robbery. Wheeler alleges that Fox quoted him as saying things he never said and was willing to show President Trump its article before publication.

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-et-ct-fox-news-seth-rich-20170801-story.html

'The quotes were left in there because that's the way the President wanted it'. Wow. There seems to be text messages and voicemail recordings that support this.

Why was Trump so invested in doing this, right after Comey was fired, I wonder? 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/892383242535481344

:D Fake news. He pushes and peddles an actual completely fake story then accuses every other news organisation, except the one he works with, of fake news.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Oh man I couldn't get past the first minute. It was Seth's family that first raised suspicion, then back peddled after something clearly happened behind the scene. To listen to him talk about 'oh the poor family' that was most likely threatened into silence makes me sick.

You didn't need to make a new thread. Or was this your way of avoiding the audio recording of what's probably the most respected journalist ever showing us the "7 ways to Sunday" methods the intelligence agencies would "go after" Trump That Chucky Schumer so proudly proclaimed?

1 minute ago, preacherman76 said:

Oh man I couldn't get past the first minute. It was Seth's family that first raised suspicion, then back peddled after something clearly happened behind the scene. To listen to him talk about 'oh the poor family' that was most likely threatened into silence makes me sick.

You didn't need to make a new thread. Or was this your way of avoiding the audio recording of what's probably the most respected journalist ever showing us the "7 ways to Sunday" methods the intelligence agencies would "go after" Trump That Chucky Schumer so proudly proclaimed?

FOX retracted the story. Did the DNC 'get to them' too? 

The Seth Rich murder claim is 100% a conspiracy theory and now it's looking like Trump worked with FOX to fabricate it.

BTW you don't have any actual evidence FOX colluded with the white house do you? Other then this back stabbing crack pot?

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

FOX retracted the story. Did the DNC 'get to them' too? 

The Seth Rich murder claim is 100% a conspiracy theory and now it's looking like Trump worked with FOX to fabricate it.

FOX is owned by freaking globalists. You don't think I exclude them when I rant about main stream media all the time, do you? Hannity is the one bringing all this up, and that's cause his contract says they aren't allowed to silence him. FOX news is meant to keep the conservative sheep in their barns.

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

FOX is owned by freaking globalists. You don't think I exclude them when I rant about main stream media all the time, do you? Hannity is the one bringing all this up, and that's cause his contract says they aren't allowed to silence him. FOX news is meant to keep the conservative sheep in their barns.

Damn, you're really clutching at straws now. 

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Damn, you're really clutching at straws now. 

What do you mean, I have been saying so right here on this site for years.

Go to the 9 minute mark on this video, and watch just a few seconds, and tell me why you should believe anything Mr Wheeler has to say now?

Oh watch the first few seconds as well, its very interesting.

16 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

BTW you don't have any actual evidence FOX colluded with the white house do you? Other then this back stabbing crack pot?

So this man, the man that this entire conspiracy theory relies on to be even slightly credible, is now a crackpot? After telling FOX news to remove parts of the article, being told that they would, then being betrayed, he's somehow the backstabber? But now this man cannot be believed because a shadowy cabal has obviously got to him and is forcing him to do all this or HE'LL DIE. :D Man, conspiracy people are great.

giphy.gif

Edited by ExpandMyMind

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

So this man, the man that this entire conspiracy theory relies on to be even slightly credible, is now a crackpot? After telling FOX news to remove parts of the article, being told that they would, then being betrayed, makes him the backstabber? But now this man cannot be believed because a shadowy cabal has obviously got to him and is forcing him to do all this or HE'LL DIE. :D Man, conspiracy people are great.

giphy.gif

What are you talking about? He was just a cherry on top. WikiLeaks informed us he was the leaker WAY back when. Offered 20G's for info leading to an arrest.

But you are right, I shouldn't call him a crack pot. Poor guy was most likely threatened. Or paid off.

13 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What are you talking about? He was just a cherry on top. WikiLeaks informed us he was the leaker WAY back when. Offered 20G's for info leading to an arrest.

This is proof of nothing at all. I'd say it's even less credible when you consider the megalomaniac the offer came from. He knew exactly what he was doing when he made that offer.

• The title was changed to [Merged] Update on Seth Rich Murder
  • The topic was locked