Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evp

Rajalord27

Could you give us some more information about this please? Not everyone is willing or able to blind click on Youtube.

18 hours ago, rashore said:

Could you give us some more information about this please? Not everyone is willing or able to blind click on Youtube.

well I was with a few friends and we were going up beacon fell near preston where the witches were burnt and we noticed some half collapsed ruins so we rested for a while we were just chatting and writing music which I recorded and then we came home, it was only when I listened to the recording that I heard what appears to be a strange male voice.

Some people say they can hear it others have said they can't but the sound graph shows a speech pattern that definitely was not one of our friends . in hindsight I probably should include the sound graph 

13 hours ago, Rajalord27 said:

well I was with a few friends and we were going up beacon fell near preston where the witches were burnt and we noticed some half collapsed ruins so we rested for a while we were just chatting and writing music which I recorded and then we came home, it was only when I listened to the recording that I heard what appears to be a strange male voice.

Some people say they can hear it others have said they can't but the sound graph shows a speech pattern that definitely was not one of our friends . in hindsight I probably should include the sound graph 

Yes, do that, along with the ones of your friends and an explanation of how you came to your conclusion..

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, Rajalord27 said:

hi this is a video of a evp recording I took https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O-Z--qwEkc  what do you think 

Creepy!

I don't really hear a male voice, if anything I think it sounds more like a child. Is it an EVP? I dunno, it may have been something mechanical, as it does seem to have a grinding/squeaking feel to it. But I'm not going to just jump to the conclusion and scream that its not something paranormal. I would maybe do another EVP session sometime and see if you pick up anything similar.

not finding much about witches being burnt at beacon fell and as a regular visitor to the area I've never heard of this. Have heard stories near clitheroe though.

I can hear a male voice.

What's the video of? is it a blank screen?

I hear a child's voice around the 10 second mark. I mean right before it cuts off. But I hear it.

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, ChrLzs said:

Yes, do that, along with the ones of your friends and an explanation of how you came to your conclusion..

apologies for not replying sooner I'm still waiting for permission from my friends to post their voices and I'm not a paranormal researcher and I'm not to keen on returning there by myself but the voice did not correspond with anyone else 

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, KNash said:

I can hear a male voice.

What's the video of? is it a blank screen?

it was a evp recording of a male voice that we found after a outing the voice isn't one of my friends and there was no one else there 

On 5/23/2017 at 5:38 PM, Rajalord27 said:

it was a evp recording of a male voice that we found after a outing the voice isn't one of my friends and there was no one else there 

What is the camera pointing at? A mirror?

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:08 PM, AustinHinton said:

What is the camera pointing at? A mirror?

it was the laptop screen 

There appears to be a mumbling voice in the background of the recording. Could it be that the audio recorder has picked up on a radio frequency? Hard to tell without been able to hear exactly the words spoken.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rajalord27 said:

it was the laptop screen 

Really? Ffs, please post the original video.

Can you see any issues with posting a video taken of a laptop screen?? I hope so.

The idea of 'evp' is dodgy enough without adding more distortion to it. Post the original video and then we can at least confidently tell you that you're hearing what you want to hear.

On 5/17/2017 at 2:04 PM, Rajalord27 said:

hi this is a video of a evp recording I took https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O-Z--qwEkc  what do you think

There is more of a possibility of near by TV, or radio sound or even interference had been captured in your audio/video recording.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:29 AM, TruthSeeker_ said:

There appears to be a mumbling voice in the background of the recording. Could it be that the audio recorder has picked up on a radio frequency? Hard to tell without been able to hear exactly the words spoken.

the original was in the open countryside so theres no possibility of that what I'm going to do is use sound to text software to confirm it then I will post the video here next week 

On 5/28/2017 at 4:29 PM, Rajalord27 said:

it was the laptop screen 

I gotta agree with Timothy... surely you know that filming another device playing messes with the recording right off the bat? It's a bit akin to the old days when folks would hold up tape recorders to radios to record their favorite songs. In your case, it's a little worse. You say there is EVP on the original recording on the laptop- but because you recorded the recording, your EVP might be background noise you recorded while recording the recording.

Please, before you do anything to the original recording- post the original recording itself. Don't mess with it or record it playing on another device- just the straight original footage. If you want to run it through other stuff and share that too, great.

On 5/28/2017 at 4:29 PM, Rajalord27 said:

it was the laptop screen 

Ah ok. 

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:42 PM, rashore said:

I gotta agree with Timothy... surely you know that filming another device playing messes with the recording right off the bat? It's a bit akin to the old days when folks would hold up tape recorders to radios to record their favorite songs. In your case, it's a little worse. You say there is EVP on the original recording on the laptop- but because you recorded the recording, your EVP might be background noise you recorded while recording the recording.

Please, before you do anything to the original recording- post the original recording itself. Don't mess with it or record it playing on another device- just the straight original footage. If you want to run it through other stuff and share that too, great.

ah I will have that done by the weekend