Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Mark One

On 17/05/2018 at 2:57 PM, Mark One said:

Could today (the present) be a holographic display that is born out of the friction caused by the overlapping of yesterday(the past) and tomorrow?(The future)

In short, No! And aren't u keeping bar on another thread? Here's a question: where's that dill pickle vodka I ordered? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, purrrpetrator said:

In short, No! And aren't u keeping bar on another thread? Here's a question: where's that dill pickle vodka I ordered? 

Sorry pal, wrong number.

Can the entwining of different topics on the UM forum cause some kind of temporal rift or black hole?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

Can the entwining of different topics on the UM forum cause some kind of temporal rift or black hole?

Yes, it can cause all kinds of abberations in the multiverse, such as a Scottish Helen, a decipherable MWoo7, a Monday-loving tcgram, acute the porcupine, and a jolly XenoFish.

Edited by acute
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

Yes, it can cause all kinds of abberations in the multiverse, such as a Scottish Helen, a decipherable MWoo7, a Monday-loving tcgram, acute the porcupine, and a jolly XenoFish.

Ahh, a bit like the mandela effect.  So maybe there is a Numero Marko or Merk, lurking in the other realms - fascinating.  I do doubt the Mr Jolly theory though, imagine a head exploding like a nuclear blast due to the pressure of jolliness. *phone rings* Gotta go, catch you later... *runs off*

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

imagine a head exploding like a nuclear blast due to the pressure of jolliness. ☆phone rings☆

pressure relieved thank goodness! and that any gray matter was vaporized... twould only add to the mess that we the surviving, if not so jolly, participants in the process have already had to endure

OK, the answer is no; bewilderment or empty assuredness is the new happy (which saddens - if not maddens - the hell out of me).

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why do professional cyclists pedal downhill? Why don't they just roll? (Have a nice rest, a can of Special, and a crafty fag)

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

First thing that sprang to mind was: perhaps it stops the leg muscles from cramping up.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 7/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, ouija ouija said:

First thing that sprang to mind was: perhaps it stops the leg muscles from cramping up.

Yes, sometimes. It depends.

What's your favo(u)rite sock colo(u)r?