Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump special counsel appointed

Merc14

On 5/19/2017 at 10:33 PM, Tatetopa said:

In a just country does it matter which side the violence comes from?

Violence, in and of itself is not universally negative.  The US was extremely violent during WWII.  If the Marxist elements of the modern Prog movement have to literally be fought to stop them from destroying this nation then I believe violence would be justified.  I don't desire it or plan for it and would certainly never instigate it unnecessarily but those unwilling to countenance it at all have already given up.  Make no mistake, the end point of Progressive ideology is Venezuela.  A country with vast potential wealth that is starving because of a corrupt class holding the power with a death grip.  And they got there by promising enough naive citizens, huge largesse from government without working to earn it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Both from Crazy-fornia....

Those two show me what crazy is like, it scares me.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

I think the Democrats are much better off if Trump stays President -- in two years they can take Congress and two years later they can mop up the floor with him, if he's even renominated.

However, I don't know if the world will be better off -- I doubt it.

On 5/19/2017 at 6:57 AM, Astra. said:

Right from the get go of the campaign it was viewed by many as being a circus. Not just domestically in the US, but also internationally.

It still is a circus and a quite entertaining one.
Trump sure didn't lost his sense of drama from his reality TV days.

43d2134229ed60de1c55b77880806488.gif

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

It still is a circus and a quite entertaining one.
Trump sure didn't lost his sense of drama from his reality TV days.

Oh, for sure. In fact there's barley a week that goes by in US politics these days, without thinking........

images_59.jpg

:lol:...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

I think the Democrats are much better off if Trump stays President -- in two years they can take Congress and two years later they can mop up the floor with him, if he's even renominated.

However, I don't know if the world will be better off -- I doubt it.

I'm certain that we'd not lack for some outrage and a campaign to remove a president Pence.  While I fully expect the thug media to be relentless, their numbers are bound to slide as time passes.  Their base has trouble focusing if too many shiny objects are in the air at the same time.  Remember the reactions in the major cities on November 9th?  That outrage was real and it was inspired by the CERTAINTY with which HRC's supporters had been imbued by the constant media barrage.  While any report that is made public at the end of this series of investigations is unlikely to be so conclusive, the bottom line is that they will expect blood, indictments and impeachment.  When those are all absent, guess what the streets will look like again?  My assumption of his innocence of collusion has nothing to do with believing in his virtue and everything to do with my confidence that smoking guns are too irresistible NOT to leak.