Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump special counsel appointed

Merc14

Here's a ponderer. 

Best claims I have heard that Trump fired Comey was because he considered the Russia/Trump enquiry a drain on tax payer funds. There are two other on going tax payer funded enquiries (I believe, could be wrong).

Yet firing Comey only resulted in a new tax payer funded investigation and the F.B.I investigation is still going. 

Surely he could see the checks and balances would kick in.

It is now costing the country more. 

Financial genius? I'm not so sure.

This is bloody embarrassing and the DNC is calling this delusional old crackpot the new face of the DNC.  LMAO.  Good luck defending this idiot.  BTW, she is a crook as well

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

This is bloody embarrassing and the DNC is calling this delusional old crackpot the new face of the DNC.  LMAO.  Good luck defending this idiot.  BTW, she is a crook as well

My word you are free and loose with accusations of people you disagree with.  

5 hours ago, Kismit said:

Here's a ponderer. 

Best claims I have heard that Trump fired Comey was because he considered the Russia/Trump enquiry a drain on tax payer funds. There are two other on going tax payer funded enquiries (I believe, could be wrong).

Yet firing Comey only resulted in a new tax payer funded investigation and the F.B.I investigation is still going. 

Surely he could see the checks and balances would kick in.

It is now costing the country more. 

Financial genius? I'm not so sure.

Credit the free press -- especially the Washington Post and the New York Times (who seem to be in competition for the most outrageous thing Trump does -- not hard to find them).  

You just have to listen to Trump or read some of his stuff to realize he is no genius, and more closely related to the  people who like him -- he doesn't use words they don't understand and, what is more important, he speaks in slogans and those they can get, while any reasoned argument leaves them behind.  (Although most of the time he says the slogan at least twice, just to be sure, I suppose, that it sinks in).

These investigations are peanuts compared to most items on the government budget.  The country can well afford them.

At first I thought it was an act (known to propaganda as "plain folks") but he has proved the stupidity is real.

34 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

She is a crackpot conspiracy theorist who happen to fit the narrative needed by the liberal party, but every time she opens her mouth, it makes me cringe a little harder. I wish us United States citizens do a clean sweep, removing the people in power of their power and remind them who really holds the reigns of this country, the hard working men and women in this nation who built it from ground up. Because it definitely wasn't the leeching and blood sucking government that has grown off the backs of those citizens.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, WoIverine said:

What a vile old bat she is, as bad as Nancy Pelosi, or maybe even worse.

Obviously you do not like outspoken women, especially when they have some power.  I would call that sexist.

I don't know if President Trump's team colluded with the Russians or not.  I still have enough faith in the system to believe Mueller will find the truth.  Maybe its just my attitude, but I can't believe that our form of government has reached the end of its run and is falling into decay.  This is not the  best course of action for Democrats either, no matter how slimy you might think they are.  If America goes down, they do too.  

You will disagree, but my opinion of President Trump is pretty low.  I think he is as crooked as Hillary.  He has a habit of unsubstantiated boasting followed by back pedaling. Before he fails or is convicted in an impeachment proceeding, he will quit.

To all of his loyal voters, he becomes a symbol and a martyr.   They will always believe he  would have fulfilled his promises. The Dems can't fight that; it would doom them for a generation.  I hoped he would have a chance to prove himself.  If you are right, he would have helped the country greatly.  If I am right, he is full of hot air and nothing would have changed except the faces of the freeloaders dipping into the stewpot.   Even if he did fail as I suppose, we could survive it and find somebody both more honest and sensible than either candidate would be there in 2020.

1 hour ago, Frank Merton said:

Obviously you do not like outspoken women, especially when they have some power.  I would call that sexist.

Frank, please step off the PC bandwagon and think critically for second.

Pelosi lost all credit by her "we have to pass the bill before you can find out what's in it" comment, which is absolutely ridiculous, among other things.

Maxine Waters apparently thinks Putin invaded North Korea, so yeah. These are the people who you're rallying for? Good luck with that.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

In addition, I don't judge based on gender, but I will judge based on character. In their case, lack thereof!

• Like 1

Your other posts prove otherwise.  Just pointing that out -- no one wants to be a sexist, but a lot of people are and just won't admit it.

Your posts prove that you may be suffering from reading comprehension issues.

Perhaps it's due to translation? You are in Cambodia, surely some of this must get lost on you. Easily understood and forgiven, carry on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WoIverine said:

Your posts prove that you may be suffering from reading comprehension issues.

Perhaps it's due to translation? You are in Cambodia, surely some of this must get lost on you. Easily understood and forgiven, carry on.

I think I just see America and some Americans more objectively.

10 hours ago, WoIverine said:

Parroting talking heads proves nothing.

I guess it's all some people have left since there is no proof that can be referenced.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I don't know if President Trump's team colluded with the Russians or not.  I still have enough faith in the system to believe Mueller will find the truth.  Maybe its just my attitude, but I can't believe that our form of government has reached the end of its run and is falling into decay.  This is not the  best course of action for Democrats either, no matter how slimy you might think they are.  If America goes down, they do too.  

You will disagree, but my opinion of President Trump is pretty low.  I think he is as crooked as Hillary.  He has a habit of unsubstantiated boasting followed by back pedaling. Before he fails or is convicted in an impeachment proceeding, he will quit.

To all of his loyal voters, he becomes a symbol and a martyr.   They will always believe he  would have fulfilled his promises. The Dems can't fight that; it would doom them for a generation.  I hoped he would have a chance to prove himself.  If you are right, he would have helped the country greatly.  If I am right, he is full of hot air and nothing would have changed except the faces of the freeloaders dipping into the stewpot.   Even if he did fail as I suppose, we could survive it and find somebody both more honest and sensible than either candidate would be there in 2020.

If he is proven, PROVEN to have committed a criminal act against this country, such as colluding to win an election, then he should be impeached, removed and prosecuted for treason.  If no proof is found after a lengthy investigation by Mueller, where does he go to get back the time that was wasted?  How do the rest of us have a chance to get some relief from an over burdensome government?  The democrats are seditious at best and their party leaders are loathsome.  The republicans are showing just how useless they really are.  What message do you think it's going to send to the millions that voted against 4 more years of Obama, when their choice for president is kicked out of office without proof of having committed any crime?  IMO, the chattering classes of liberals are delusional.  They really seem to believe that they control the country and that reality is what THEY say it is.  They truly seem to believe that all those millions of voters, desperate for change, are just going to shut up and eat whatever is cooked up for them.  How can they do otherwise?  Surely they won't break the law?  :w00t:  The idiocy is astounding.   

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, and then said:

If he is proven, PROVEN to have committed a criminal act against this country, such as colluding to win an election, then he should be impeached, removed and prosecuted for treason.  If no proof is found after a lengthy investigation by Mueller, where does he go to get back the time that was wasted?  How do the rest of us have a chance to get some relief from an over burdensome government?  The democrats are seditious at best and their party leaders are loathsome.  The republicans are showing just how useless they really are.  What message do you think it's going to send to the millions that voted against 4 more years of Obama, when their choice for president is kicked out of office without proof of having committed any crime?  IMO, the chattering classes of liberals are delusional.  They really seem to believe that they control the country and that reality is what THEY say it is.  They truly seem to believe that all those millions of voters, desperate for change, are just going to shut up and eat whatever is cooked up for them.  How can they do otherwise?  Surely they won't break the law?  :w00t:  The idiocy is astounding.   

You are asking for what -- proof beyond reasonable doubt or proof beyond all doubt?  The latter is not possible, but the way you express yourself it seems that is what you are demanding.

Your description of Democrats is biased and partisan and tends to disqualify you from participation, besides being false.

I think Trump is and has been guilty of many crimes in his life; some of them may come out, but he is a criminal.  He is also President and I can't see the Republicans impeaching him, no matter what, so we are stuck with him.  He will drive the country down and down and who knows to what depths.

16 hours ago, bee said:

The way that Donald Trump has been treated is an absolute disgrace IMO -.

That's certainly a quick change of heart bee...as you weren't too keen to offer him such support after he made the call to authorise the missile attacks in Syria, because of certain atrocities committed by Assad on his own people.

• Like 1

Alex Jones isn't everyone's cup of tea - but that doesn't mean having to throw the baby out with the bathwater  :)

The very clear and focussed point he is making here should be central to the investigation -

That either the latest allegations /  memo is fake or  Comey is guilty of perjury - one of the two....

20 minutes ago, Astra. said:

That's certainly a quick change of heart bee...as you weren't too keen to offer him such support after he made the call to authorise the missile attacks in Syria, because of certain atrocities committed by Assad on his own people.

Whether I agreed with the missile  attack or not does not change the fact that the way Trump has been treated
since he won the election is an absolute disgrace - the double standards, sheer nastiness and mean spirited campaign
against him drags Western Politics into disrepute - democracy has been weakened and the people who voted for him
have been seriously disrespected - 

by the same score as what you said above --- as you heartily supported the Cruise Missile Strike perhaps you should
be sticking up for President Trump ... isn't he your hero now? ... :whistle:..... ;)

Edited by bee

Well, it was obvious that James Comey had to be replaced by (hopefully, a fair and impartial leader) to follow through with the FBI investigation, concerning the never ending saga of the 'supposedly' Trump/Russian collusion.

I'm sure that many Americans, from both sides of the isle would like to see an end to this - for once and for all.

If it all comes down to a 'big fat' nothing, then there will be egg on the faces of many...and Trump can then (hopefully) carry on with the important business of running the country ?

As I have mentioned somewhere else before..if there is NO substance to these suspicions / and or allegations...then Trump and company have nothing to worry about.

IMHO..Donald Trump should simply take a step back and remain quite (if that's at all possible) in regards to this matter. He is not doing himself any favours by tweeting / and or generally showing his disapproval about things.  

3 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

He will drive the country down and down and who knows to what depths.

Well so far Unemployment is at a 25 year low, and the stock market is gaining at 1980s rates. Some say that is inertia from Obama, but that's hard to believe when unemployment, and the stock market have been flat for years and years. 

He may say a bunch of stupid stuff and do a few minor incidents, but overall the nation is moving forward and becoming "Great" again.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

I think the special counsel is going to find nothing, and hopefully will not drag his feet. My hope is he goes to all those agencies involved, gathers up all the data, crunches it, and gives a preliminary judgement on if charges should be filed or not. There is no need for a investigation to be completed before pressing charges, all there has to be is Probable Cause. 

I doubt it will come to a trial. The FBI is leaking like a sieve, so if there was any real evidence, I think we'd have seen a clue about it by now. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bee said:

.Whether I agreed with the missile  attack or not does not change the fact that the way Trump has been treated
since he won the election is an absolute disgrace - the double standards, sheer nastiness and mean spirited campaign
against him drags Western Politics into disrepute - democracy has been weakened and the people who voted for him
have been seriously disrespected - 

Right from the get go of the campaign it was viewed by many as being a circus. Not just domestically in the US, but also internationally.

Also, Donald Trump was certainly no angel, when it came down to sheer nastiness and hurling insults either. I think because of this, the man had attracted much of the same back.

Nevertheless, I still think it a travesty (when it came down to the wire) of the two people that were left... that the folk of the US had to choose from. 

13 minutes ago, bee said:

by the same score as what you said above --- as you heartily supported the Cruise Missile Strike perhaps you should
be sticking up for President Trump ... isn't he your hero now? ... :whistle:..... ;)

Yes, I did support the missile strike, simply because Assad is a cruel dictator and a slimy and cunning individual. I have also agreed with Trump, on one or two other issues as well.

And no, Trump is certainly not my hero. To this day I still don't like him very much, but I've been willing to cut him some slack in the hope that things would / or will turn around for him for the sake of the folk in the US, and indeed for the better interests of the world at large. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yes, I did support the missile strike, simply because Assad is a cruel dictator and a slimy and cunning individual. I have also agreed with Trump, on one or two other issues as well.

And no, Trump is certainly not my hero. To this day I still don't like him very much, but I've been willing to cut him some slack in the hope that things would / or will turn around for him for the sake of the folk in the US, and indeed for the better interests of the world at large. 

I feel much the same about Assad. I also feel much the same about Trump. I don't like him personally all that much (I do think he's a sexist). However, I do not see him as 'Orange Hitler' or a horrible bigot/racist/moron. I have yet to see any actual evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to throw the election. If it turns out he did then I'll be the first in line to say he needs to be impeached and removed. But, I ascribe to the concept of innocent until proven guilty, so unless and until such time as there's proof of wrong doing Trump is the President and should be treated with the respect that goes along with the office.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Merc14 said:

You may be right regarding what is going on Gromdor in that it seems people on Trump's own team may be sabotaging him via these endless leaks.  Only Trump can stop that and the solution is for him to hire a very strong, much experienced CoS and then listen to what that CoS says.  I don't see that happening.

We are talking about people who openly wished for his death before he even sat in the seat. Literally had news broadcasts questioning how it would go after someone killed him at the inauguration. They were calling for impeachment before he stepped foot in the White House. 

A lot of this government as basically openly been working towards world government, and putting together trade agreements that would have most likely pushed us off the the economic cliff, to intentionally put us into third world status. Trump has been fighting against all this from the start. 

They were never going to follow him short of him getting on board with their agenda. Wouldnt matter if he was the best leader that ever existed. 

This isn't a fight where it's dems verse Trump. It's a fight between globalist and nationalists. It Soros, by g business and to big to fail banks, verse the traditional American way. 

• Like 5