Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Assange investigation dropped

seeder

4 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Okay.... huh, so what does this investigation being dropped even mean?

well its not hard to understand the article is it?. But ALL it means is....one set of charges have been dropped by one country....BUT...the USA still have active charges against him tho....as do the UK.....and he has to face those charges eventually

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, seeder said:

well its not hard to understand the article is it?. But ALL it means is....one set of charges have been dropped by one country....BUT...the USA still have active charges against him tho....as do the UK.....and he has to face those charges eventually

They don't get very specific in that article. It is more of the usual "He must be guilty because Big Brother tells you so!"

Telling people the truth, crime #1 in this un-Brave un-New World of ours... :sleepy:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

They don't get very specific in that article. It is more of the usual "He must be guilty because Big Brother tells you so!"

Telling people the truth, crime #1 in this un-Brave un-New World of ours... :sleepy:

hacking is the crime, or one of them....that he is charged with.  I also strive to tell the truth,,,,, but I wont focus on YOU and reveal  your online activity and account details to the world. Because thats against the law.

If I and a hundred others think YOU deserve a punch in the mouth.....am I justified to punch you?

NO! THATS breaking the law. I will be punished and I know that. So he and the group he formed did some serious hacking. And thats illegal. Whats hard to understand about that?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

What hacking did he do, exactly?  Last I heard, all Wikileaks does is post what they are given by Leakers.

Like Seth Rich, for example.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

What hacking did he do, exactly?  Last I heard, all Wikileaks does is post what they are given by Leakers.

Like Seth Rich, for example.

are you really so clueless? No dont answer that....you already made it obvious you haven't a clue

In 1987, Assange began hacking under the name Mendax.[17][29] He and two others—known as "Trax" and "Prime Suspect"—formed a hacking group they called the International Subversives.[17] During this time, he hacked into the Pentagon and other U.S. Department of Defense facilities, MILNET, the U.S. Navy, NASA, and Australia's Overseas Telecommunications Commission; Citibank, Lockheed Martin, Motorola, Panasonic, and Xerox; and the Australian National University, La Trobe University, and Stanford University's SRI International.[30] He is thought to have been involved in the **** (Worms Against Nuclear Killers) hack at NASA in 1989, but he does not acknowledge this.[31][32]

In September 1991, Assange was discovered hacking into the Melbourne master terminal of Nortel, a Canadian multinational telecommunications corporation.[17] The Australian Federal Police tapped Assange's phone line (he was using a modem), raided his home at the end of October,[33] and eventually charged him in 1994 with thirty-one counts of hacking and related crimes.[17] In December 1996, he pleaded guilty to twenty-five charges (the other six were dropped), was ordered to pay reparations of A$2,100 and released on a good behaviour bond,[31][34] avoiding a heavier penalty resulting from the perceived absence of malicious or mercenary intent and his disrupted childhood

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange#Hacking

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I was always tought that honesty is the best policy.

I was taught that as well. Unlike him tho - I haven't got warrant's from three different countries, who'd like to arrest me....(excluding the rape case from Sweden he dodged)

So you think that Assange is an honest man do you ?..

If people in the US don`t get that we are in trouble.

We ?...I thought you were from Canada.

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

yea, that happens when you hunt imaginary witches. 

britney-gif.gif

11 hours ago, seeder said:

are you really so clueless? No dont answer that....you already made it obvious you haven't a clue

Well well, asking for hard facts sure does bring out the ferocious Rabbit in some people (ten points for the Ref,  if anyone gets it).

I ask what's up and you bring up ancient charges that aren't even related to America and that he has been cleared of or did his time for.

IMHO, it boils down to this; he tells the truth. Wikileaks has never had to retract ANYTHING they have published, unlike the entire remainder of the Media. 

I know some people are still choking on their own bile because Hillary lost, but who besides they themselves cares anymore?

14 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

From the linked OP article:

1. Sweden has decided to drop the rape investigation into Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

BUT ...

2. The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) said Mr Assange still faced the lesser charge of failing to surrender to a court, an offence punishable by up to a year in prison or a fine.

AND ...

3. [the US] where Mr Assange could face trial over the leaking of hundreds of thousands of secret US military and diplomatic documents.

37 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

1. Sweden has decided to drop the rape investigation into Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

BUT ...

2. The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) said Mr Assange still faced the lesser charge of failing to surrender to a court, an offence punishable by up to a year in prison or a fine.

AND ...

3. [the US] where Mr Assange could face trial over the leaking of hundreds of thousands of secret US military and diplomatic documents.

I would be interested if any of the bail money has been collected.  I am 90% sure this hasn't and will never be collected.  Along with Assange will continue to hide until all charges are dropped including the arrest warrant.

It is a complete circus, food for conspirasists for a good few years.  It will end in them speculating a big deal was done that will fuel another conspriracy.

17 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

It means he never lied and Wikileaks has a 100 percent truth ratio and people are scared of being exposed so they are playing nice.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Astra. said:

I was taught that as well. Unlike him tho - I haven't got warrant's from three different countries, who'd like to arrest me....(excluding the rape case from Sweden he dodged)

So you think that Assange is an honest man do you ?..

We ?...I thought you were from Canada.

I am Canadian but I spend a fair bit of time in the US. We might not get along all the time but we are familey.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aftermath said:

BUT ...

AND ...

He will be dead the min he leaves the embassy no matter what. I think he knows that.

• Like 1