Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
AeroZeppelin

Glimpse into the existence of the Deep State?

27 posts in this topic

The following screenshots are said to be from a conversation which took place between an FBI employee and other members of the intelligence community using a messaging platform callled Gliph. Gliph is a messaging service used by those who wish to have conversations which can't be traced back to them.

A person going by the name "FreshCamel" says he gained access to the personal computer of the FBI employee (the employee's identity has not been revealed) sometime around the 24th of April, 2017. According to "FreshCamel" this person's computer is used to join a secured chat channel on Gliph roughly four times a week with each session lasting exactly 45 minutes.

"FreshCamel" had been casually monitoring the conversations for a few weeks, but following the one he observed on May 17th he decided to go public with the information due to what was discussed within it and what occurred shortly afterwards.

gliph141122.jpg

gliph2d1c21.jpg

gliph3973ac.jpg

gliph44bf36-1.jpg

The following are what/who some of the abbreviations above are believed to refer to:

RR = Rod Rosenstein (Deputy Attorney General)

Mueller = Robert Mueller (Special Prosecutor handling the Trump-Russia probe)

WH = White House

MF = Michael Flynn (Trump's former National Security Advisor)

S = ???

Company Group = the CIA

Limey = Louise Mensch? (Former British Member of Parliament; more mentioned about her in linked source below)

AEWP = Associate Editor Washington Post (Bob Woodward)

GT = ???

Camp Eagle = ???

The chat above took place on Wednesday, May 17th from 2:31 PM - 3:15 PM. It was only a few hours after this conversation took place that Robert Meuller was named the Special Prosecutor for the Trump-Russia probe. A day later a story broke that Michael Flynn had accepted money from the Turkish government and intervened on their behalf in U.S. military operations.

In the chat you'll notice it is stated by the user 'Severus' that "S" can draw up the memo on Turkey right after asking if they should put "MF" back in the news. 'Severus' also states he is sure they could use a few more "memos" down the road (could simply be coincidental, but it's interesting to see use of that word and how it was placed in quotation marks by 'Severus' given that it was only a day beforehand that the James Comey memo saying Trump asked him to end the Flynn investigation became the big story).

Source: ThirdEstateNewsGroup.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not, and cannot be associated in any way with, "FreshCamel".

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is vying to be an oligarch. There is no "deep state" against him. Just ordinary people trying not to fund duck houses.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Trump is vying to be an oligarch. There is no "deep state" against him. Just ordinary people trying not to fund duck houses.

If the information presented is legit, then we aren't talking about "ordinary people." We'd be talking about people within the intelligence community working to undermine the president. And quite frankly whether you are a Trump supporter or not, or just indifferent towards him, it should alarm you that people within organizations such as the FBI would be operating in such a manner.

I didn't post this as a Trump topic as much as I posted it as a discussion about how strings are pulled within the political realm by those you wouldn't even know or think are pulling the strings. Regardless of whether someone happens to support the president or not this type of information should concern them in regards to how things function within the political realm (if they believe it's truthful).

Edited by AeroZeppelin
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Another possible identity for who "AEWP" is referring to is Adam Entous. He is a journalist for the Washington Post.

In the chat these people had they mentioned a tape that was given to "AEWP." And as it turns out Adam Entous wrote this article, published the day the chat took place, about a recording in which House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy is heard stating to his colleagues "There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump."

Speculation is that this is the tape they were referring to and that "AEWP" would therefore be short for "Adam Entous Washington Post."

Edited by AeroZeppelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Robert Mueller is an honest man, I think all hell may be about to break loose in DC over the summer/fall.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, and then said:

If Robert Mueller is an honest man, I think all hell may be about to break loose in DC over the summer/fall.

DC and Puerto Rico, besides having voted to become states, are kept from it by Republicans.  Republicans are asking for no end of trouble in DC if it doesn't get fair representation.  Sooner or later Puerto Rico will also tire of being a colony, and if it can't become a state it will become independent -- probably under a government hostile to the US.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-05-20 at 1:05 AM, Frank Merton said:

DC and Puerto Rico, besides having voted to become states, are kept from it by Republicans.  Republicans are asking for no end of trouble in DC if it doesn't get fair representation.  Sooner or later Puerto Rico will also tire of being a colony, and if it can't become a state it will become independent -- probably under a government hostile to the US.

 

Why would the US want to adopt a third world nation. I love the people but why would the US do that. Even if they do become a hostile nation i`m sure the US is really not that worried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Why would the US want to adopt a third world nation. I love the people but why would the US do that. Even if they do become a hostile nation i`m sure the US is really not that worried.

Well it is probably true that the US isn't that worried -- its that sort of arrogance that causes the country to be widely hated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frank Merton said:

Well it is probably true that the US isn't that worried -- its that sort of arrogance that causes the country to be widely hated.

I have to agree. The US has become a bit of a pain but the truth is Puerto Rico is not really on the radar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

So this is what they do with our tax dollars? Play Star Wars in chat rooms lol

At least we know the money is being put to good use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 0:28 AM, AeroZeppelin said:

If the information presented is legit, then we aren't talking about "ordinary people." We'd be talking about people within the intelligence community working to undermine the president. And quite frankly whether you are a Trump supporter or not, or just indifferent towards him, it should alarm you that people within organizations such as the FBI would be operating in such a manner.

I didn't post this as a Trump topic as much as I posted it as a discussion about how strings are pulled within the political realm by those you wouldn't even know or think are pulling the strings. Regardless of whether someone happens to support the president or not this type of information should concern them in regards to how things function within the political realm (if they believe it's truthful).

The people of the intelligence community are sworn to defend the US constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Maybe they see that Trump is working against the constitution and therefore is an enemy to the constitution and they are fighting back against a domestic enemy as they have sworn to do.

Or there is a vast deep state conspiracy that someone is kept secret even though the govt. struggles to keep many other things secret. Thousands of govt. workers are in on it and they keep the people in the dark. Yup, that must be what is going on :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Maybe they see that Trump is working against the constitution and therefore is an enemy to the constitution and they are fighting back against a domestic enemy as they have sworn to do.

This may well be the "story" certain members of the IC give...

...during their trial for treason against the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

The people of the intelligence community are sworn to defend the US constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Maybe they see that Trump is working against the constitution and therefore is an enemy to the constitution and they are fighting back against a domestic enemy as they have sworn to do.

Or there is a vast deep state conspiracy that someone is kept secret even though the govt. struggles to keep many other things secret. Thousands of govt. workers are in on it and they keep the people in the dark. Yup, that must be what is going on :rolleyes:

So you're able to ponder a belief that Donald Trump is an enemy of the state and members of the government are working behind the scenes to remove him from the presidency, but you can't fathom an understanding of the world around you indicating these agencies have been infiltrated over the last few decades with people working to undermine policies that would increase the quality of life for most Americans because what benfits them isn't the same as what benefits the overwhelming majority of us?

Interesting.

As for the constitution, which aspects of it is Trump working against?

I already know Bush and Obama have certainly put laws and policies in place (or removed or altered others) that go against the constitution. It isn't something new. And the fact that they have done so would serve as one example of why it's worth wondering if the alternate scenario of the one you suggested may hold some credence.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AeroZeppelin said:

these agencies have been infiltrated over the last few decades with people working to undermine policies that would increase the quality of life for most Americans because what benfits them isn't the same as what benefits the overwhelming majority of us?

I am able to ponder a great many things but that does not mean those things are objectively true.

I merely put forth an alternate hypothesis for why so many people in govt. seem to be working against Trump that does not require a vast conspiracy which I think is very unlikely.

 

Trumps policies favor the rich and will hurt the poor and middle class Americans. I don't agree that this 'deep state' conspiracy assuming it does exist is working to thwart what is best for the majority of Americans. If anything it is the opposite, working to thwart policies that would benefit the few at the expense of the many, stopping the rise of an effective oligarchy.

The republican policies have for a long long time been designed to benefit the elites and screw over the average Joe American.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I am able to ponder a great many things but that does not mean those things are objectively true.

I merely put forth an alternate hypothesis for why so many people in govt. seem to be working against Trump that does not require a vast conspiracy which I think is very unlikely.

 

Trumps policies favor the rich and will hurt the poor and middle class Americans. I don't agree that this 'deep state' conspiracy assuming it does exist is working to thwart what is best for the majority of Americans. If anything it is the opposite, working to thwart policies that would benefit the few at the expense of the many, stopping the rise of an effective oligarchy.

The republican policies have for a long long time been designed to benefit the elites and screw over the average Joe American.

It wasn't that you put forth an alternate theory that got me asking about pondering the other scenario. It was that you rolled your eyes at it as if it were somehow any less likely than the one you put forth.

As for your political views I tend to disagree. I try not to get caught up in labeling people. The whole "Republican vs.  Democrat" drama that plays out is a facade to a large extent. All it does is divide people. Both parties tend to serve an agenda that isn't in the best interests of the majority.

I'd also have to question your suggestion regarding how a 'deep state' would operate. The reason it's referred to as the 'deep state' to begin with is because it's an operation within the government that "pulls the strings" behind closed doors. They don't operate out in the open because they don't want people aware of their actions (many of which also happen to be illegal).

If their cause was right and just then they wouldn't need to operate underground. Or, if we were to run with a belief that they are fighting the good fight but need to operate in darkness to accomplish their righteous goals, then that would suggest that the established government is already widely corrupt to begin with - and it's been that way for decades (as opposed to something that is a sudden concern now that Donald Trump is president).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 4:22 AM, AeroZeppelin said:

The following screenshots are said to be from a conversation...

You lost me at "said to be"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

You lost me at "said to be"

Then perhaps the following video will be more to your liking and others — at least in regards to what you may consider to be a worthwhile and reputable source of information.

Dennis Kucinich is a former U.S. House of Representatives member from Ohio (1/3/1997 - 1/3/2013). He also served as Cleveland's Mayor (1/26/1978 - 11/6/1979) and a Member of the Ohio Senate (1/3/1995 - 1/2/1997). Kucinich also ran for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in both 2004 and 2008.

In the video above Sean Hannity opens with a statement about how the Deep State is trying to destroy Donald Trump's presidency. He then asks Kucinich the following:

Hannity: "How bad is this?" (referring to the Deep State)

Kucinich: "Well, you have a politicization of the agencies that is resulting in leaks from anonymous, unknown people. And the intention is to take down a president. Now this is, this is very dangerous to America. It's a threat to our Republic. It constitutes a clear and present danger to our — our way of life. So we have to be asking, "What is the motive of these people?," "Who's putting these leaks out?," "Why doesn't somebody come forward and make a charge, to put their name and their reputation behind it instead of attacking through the media and not substantiating their position?.""

Hannity: "Sir, you agree with me, this is a real danger when you have the intelligence community in an election season — under the guise of national security — that are spying on an opposition party candidate and transition team, um, at a 600% increase rate from the years prior to the election season?"

Kucinich: "Well, we have to remember this; you know, our first allegiance is to our country. This isn't about one president. This is about the political process of the United States of America being under attack by intelligence agencies, and individuals in those agencies — yes, as you said, there might be some good people in there. But there are certain individuals, who are the lifers, who want to be able to direct the policy of the country. And if a president stands in their way, whether it's a Democrat or Republican, they'll just try to run that person out of there."

Hannity: "Let me just repeat what you said. You're saying President Trump is under attack by the Deep State intelligence community. Fair statement?"

Kucinich: "I believe that. Not only that Sean, but it has to be pointed out in October of 2016, that same Deep State overrode the decision of President Obama and Secretary Kerry to come to an agreement with Russia over - in a cease fire in Syria. They overrode it and launched an attack against a Syrian military base. So this is a problem in our country. We've got to protect our nation here. People have to be aware of what's going on. We've gotta stand up for America now. This isn't about Democrat-Republican. This is about getting what's going on in the moment and understanding that our country itself is under attack from within."

Edited by AeroZeppelin
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2017 at 3:36 PM, AeroZeppelin said:

Kucinich: "I believe that. Not only that Sean, but it has to be pointed out in October of 2016, that same Deep State overrode the decision of President Obama and Secretary Kerry to come to an agreement with Russia over - in a cease fire in Syria. They overrode it and launched an attack against a Syrian military base. So this is a problem in our country. We've got to protect our nation here. People have to be aware of what's going on. We've gotta stand up for America now. This isn't about Democrat-Republican. This is about getting what's going on in the moment and understanding that our country itself is under attack from within."

If this is true, and this is a big IF, then it is extremely unfortunate that we have Donald Trump as president who is unable to even communicate cohesively with his white house team to send the same message to the American people.

Also, one must wonder how such a vast conspiracy necessarilly involving thousands of people can contain essentially all leaks even as leaks in govt abound at levels never before seen due to the ease of anonymous information sharing created by the deep web (of which wikileaks is best known for this type of thing).

This just seem so very unlikely. I accept that it in theory could be true, but so freaking unlikely that it is in my opinion an extraordinary claim that is going to require, for me at least, extraordinary evidence for me to accept it as fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2017 at 9:01 PM, Likely Guy said:

I am not, and cannot be associated in any way with, "FreshCamel".

A Likely story.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2017 at 0:17 AM, The Silver Thong said:

Why would the US want to adopt a third world nation. I love the people but why would the US do that. Even if they do become a hostile nation i`m sure the US is really not that worried.

We already did.  Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States.  We have been dangling the statehood carrot for about 50 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2017 at 2:03 PM, Einsteinium said:

these agencies have been infiltrated over the last few decades with people working to undermine policies that would increase the quality of life for most Americans because what benfits them isn't the same as what benefits the overwhelming majority of us?

The interest of the top 5% of Americans would not choose to increase the quality of life for most Americans because it takes money out of their pockets.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now why do you even believe this cheesy document is real?  Because it fits your current belief?   This is not evidence. Nobody that carries on operations as you claim they are doing leaves any kind of email trail. Don't you think that people that tap other people's email know how vulnerable it is? This is kindergarten ludicrous.  More than likely Alex Jones was bored during the testimony in his trial. This is a hoax.

Not to say that some dark state doesn't exist, but I think they are probably a bit more professional.     They would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for Scooby Do and those darn kids

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

The interest of the top 5% of Americans would not choose to increase the quality of life for most Americans because it takes money out of their pockets.  

Think about the implications of what you just said...

Edited by AeroZeppelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Now why do you even believe this cheesy document is real?  Because it fits your current belief?   This is not evidence. Nobody that carries on operations as you claim they are doing leaves any kind of email trail. Don't you think that people that tap other people's email know how vulnerable it is? This is kindergarten ludicrous.  More than likely Alex Jones was bored during the testimony in his trial. This is a hoax.

Not to say that some dark state doesn't exist, but I think they are probably a bit more professional.     They would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for Scooby Do and those darn kids

I didn't state whether I believed it was real or not. You should also note that I have a question mark within the thread's title and in the description underneath it I placed quotation marks around the word "evidence." The quotations were placed around that word because I'm well aware that this wouldn't hold up as evidence in a court of law (or even within the individual discernment of many people).

The belief that there is a "deep state" attempting to dictate the course of American politics is one that interests me. And it is for that reason that I posted the information presented in the OP. As for my stance on it I have no problem acknowledging it could be a hoax. I do keep that in mind. It isn't something I would run around declaring is proof of the Deep State and how they function behind the scenes. That said, I find the manner in which this conversation is presented to be worthy of consideration that it may indeed be legitimate. Would I hang my hat on it? No. But it is something I don't currently dismiss as an outright hoax.

The post I made presenting Dennis Kucinich's beliefs concerning the Deep State and how it operates also factors into why I feel the information presented may be real. It seems to fall in line with the type of activities they would be involved in.

It's also worth pointing out that you either didn't read everything thoroughly or you failed to comprehend where this information came from. It isn't sourced from an exchange of emails. It is a chat room conversation which occurred on a platform known as Gliph - a messaging service that allows for people to have conversations without the capability of it being traced back to them.

My understamding is that the reason this conversation was able to be captured is because one of the individuals involved in it had their PC hacked and that the hacker was witnessing the conversation as it occurred in real time on the hacked individual's computer screen.

Another point worth bringing to your attention is the commemt you made stating: "Nobody that carries on operations as you claim they are doing leaves any kind of email trail. Don't you think that people that tap other people's email know how vulnerable it is? This is kindergarten ludicrous."

As I just mentioned this information isn't puported to have come via email exchanges. But in regards to what you have said above my response to that would be to ask if you are aware of the Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and DNC email leaks? If so, then you should already be aware that people in such types of positions do and have left email trails containing discussions they would have rather kept private despite being aware of how vulnerable their email conversations could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.