Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is the last dream you had?

reecejackox

That it was my wedding day but nothing was ready.

• Like 2

I been sleeping on the couch a lot in the small den i keep the door to the hall way open a little i can see light from the kitcken. So i had a dream somebody was peeking  in i saw an out line of a person it was freaky i woke up tninking somebody was there very real

• Like 2

I was in two places at once.  There were two of me... one was normal size and the other was at least 10 stories tall.

The normal sized me was inside a television studio... with my son waiting for him to be called for a scene.  My son and I were working on a show that was filmed there.  All of the interior of the building was blue.  Every single thing... various shades of blue. 

The gigantic me, was straddling the building, bending down to peer intently though the massive corner windows of the security entrance of the building, in order to catch a glimpse of my smaller self and son.

There was a pressing need to try and see them with my eyes as my gigantic self.

My small self was absolutely comfortable where he was and with what he was doing...

• Like 3

Ok so, as usual, while being pursued by people, i take off from a  slope and  think i wil just fly away. But this time I am a trifle too slow, and i am jumped on by half a dozen people, who drag me to the ground.

Interested to see why the dream has taken this turn, i don't resist and am taken to an underground laboratory, where govt scientists  surgically implant giant wings on my back (even while this is happening i think "this is a bit redundant ") and thought actuated    tractor beams, lasers and other weapons in my fingers. .

Once this is done, and i am equipped with an even cooler assortment of weapons than ironman, I escape from underground via my normal  prison/dungeon breakout trick of melding my molecules into the walls and rock, and navigate myself to the surface.

It is now dark, and there are giant search lights seeking me out in the night sky. I dodge and weave, as i try to gain height and distance, but   eventually one picks me out  

I  use an electro magnetic impulse to destroy it, then  take out a couple more, and some gun emplacements, with lasers and sonic pulses  .

I fly  through the night and morning finds me flying over a landscape of wide plains, deep canyons, mountains, escarpments, mesas and buttes. It is   all a bit arid, with the only vegetation short grass cover,  but beautiful.

Eventually, now pursued again by govt agents in black helicopters, and atvs on the ground, I approach  a long, wide coastal plain.  I   manage to shake off  the ground and aerial pursuit, destroying or disabling quite a few.  but my weapon's energy levels are running low and need recharging. 

I fly  down to a interesting looking boat, just out to sea.  I enter the boat to find some allies.  We steer under a large wharf  and,  while concealed, the boat turns into a submersible, and we escape underwater to a giant silo structure, located underground  on a adjoining coastline This goes for many levels underground, and houses hundreds (maybe thousands)  of people, machine shops, schools    canteens,  and dormitories. It  has a  diameter of perhaps 100 metres

This houses the rebels who are opposed to the govt, and they shelter me for some time.  (possibly months but certainly weeks) I rest, train,  and do some teaching.  

Eventually the complex is found by govt agents/troops, who attempt to storm it,  but by now my energy has recharged and we destroy the attacking force  

Then our dog wakes me up to go outside  and i will have to wait for another night to see what happens   :( 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 2

Last night I had this dream where the landscape was slowly being covered in a slow moving mass of chunky lava. It flows down the rolling hills and everything is being consumed. Even the sky seems stormy.

I am flying (like a bird or dragon) over the landscape and along the hills is a turbulent river, I look for places to land but realize that it will only be a matter of time before everything is taken by the lava. My only hope lies in flying over the river where it is relatively safe and finding some area to land.

It was a tad... disturbing

• Like 3

Being at work, what a nightmar, well except for this one girl that, never mind  Oh and I`m scared of hights and I think my brain doesn`t like me because I am put in positions I hate. Like climbing a cliff and I can`t get to the top and have to go down. It wakes me up then I want a beer. Then I go to sleep again and Im on some sort of bridge.

• Like 2

I don't really remember my dreams, ever, unless I'm woken up in the middle of one. You lot are lucky.

The last dream I remember was about people landing on Saturn and finding blue soil there. I was talking to a friend about an article about that topic and suddenly it occurred to me how strange it would be to find soil on a gas giant. i realized it was a dream and woke up.

• Like 2

I vaguely remember thinking how my Mom is so ageless and just a montage of her throughout my life as she was over the years.

I remember regaining my waking state as the reality of the situation came to me.

Since 2008 Mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

By late 2015 she was in a nursing  home afflicted with dementia and all the drugs took their toll on her internal organs.

She passed away less than 3 weeks before her 90th birthday.

I've had a few interesting dreams with Mom as a fully cognizant guide. Helping me climb a mountain. Encouraging me to go on when I was unsure.

In my dreams Mom is the person I knew. Mom is not impaired by deafness as she was in real life (not even her speech impediment).

• Like 2

I dreamt I got fired. Lol. 

Still trying to figure out whether or not it was a nightmare.

• Like 2

I become lucid in the dream when I realize there are two of me again.  I did not attempt to adjust the dream in any way, but merely went along with it.

I'm standing directly behind my other self watching.  We are at a public rally of some sort, standing right up front.  The attendees are all inside a large fenced in area and the stage is set up outside of it.  The woman giving the talk is wearing a rather potent purple sequened flight suit and has just finished her bit and is walking off stage right.  As the rally is coming to an end, my observing self watches as my other self turns, takes three steps and then effortlessly leaps over the 5 meter chain link fence, landing lightly on the opposite side of the street.  Folks cry out behind my observing self in surprise.  My leaping self does not hear them or react.

The dream transitions then and I'm still two presences, but the observer self (who I feel is more the 'real me') is now residing inside the body of the one being observed (the one who leaped) and we're in a warehouse space that has been set up and refined by a good friend for making music more resonant.  He's a very close friend, looks Middle Eastern, and is a master sound engineer.  I've never met this person in real life, but in the dream, he's a very trusted and dearly loved friend with kind eyes and a mild manner.

Tones in this room are hypo-resonant and affect my awareness intensely.  My friend has meticulously tuned and prepared several instruments around the space for a group he works with there... when we show up... (there are three others with (the two of)me, but they cannot be seen in the room, though they are present in the space). 

As I pick up a guitar and begin revelling in the resonant tones of the strings that instantly fill the space, my fingers flowing over the strings familiarly, playing a non-melodic series of notes without thinking about them... I say to the three non-visible folks.  "you see guys??? this is what we need!  We need to be able to do this, whenever, wherever!  (my fingers flowing over the strings plucking and filling the space with resonant tones that are so vibrant they almost sing with light)... We should bring him with us so we can make this all the time."

Then I woke up and fed the cats and set the coffee brewing.  Incidentally, I started teaching myself guitar about two years ago... I see an inspired session coming this morning. :)

• Like 2

On 5/20/2017 at 10:58 PM, Ruby04 said:

That it was my wedding day but nothing was ready.

Hi do u know what this dream means?

On 5/20/2017 at 4:37 PM, reecejackox said:

I had a dream last night that my bedroom wall was falling down

do u know what this dream means?

Edited by LaShanda

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream someone tossed me a shotgun and said "sometimes spiders travel in pairs" around December of last year,

Had a dream last night with a reference to it at a dreamscape many know as mall world.

I still don't understand what the phrase means though.