Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump slammed as 'hypocrite'

docyabut2

42 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Candidate Trump roasted Hillary for taking money from Saudi Arabia for her foundation, he said she should give it back.  Now the Saudi govt. gives $100 million to Ivanka for her foundation.

it would sound horrible if it was true. but it is not.

In a sunlit ballroom Sunday morning at the Tuwaiq Palace in Saudi Arabia, Ivanka Trump's proposed Women Entrepreneurs Fund -- a concept she first shared during her own inaugural international trip as first daughter last month to Berlin, Germany -- was promised a combined $100 million by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates specifically to help women in the Middle East.
The fund, which will be run by World Bank, not Ivanka Trump, aims to provide to female entrepreneurs with financial support in the form of capital and access to networking and financial markets, something Trump says she anticipates will be important to the future growth of women.

6 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Except Sarah didn't actually say it, it was a media fabrication that the Left latched on to.

It was worse than seeing it from her kitchen window like "the Left" humorously spun it into, she was asked if Russia's proximity to Alaska enhanced her foreign policy credentials.   "Well it certainly does."    I'd rather laugh at stupid jokes "the Left" wrote about it than take Sarah Palin seriously that she's an expert about things that she's physically close to.   Like she just absorbs knowledge like a sponge through her skin, from the air, just from being close.  It doesn't work that way in reality though.  

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

It was worse than seeing it from her kitchen window like "the Left" humorously spun it into, she was asked if Russia's proximity to Alaska enhanced her foreign policy credentials.   "Well it certainly does."    I'd rather laugh at stupid jokes "the Left" wrote about it than take Sarah Palin seriously that she's an expert about things that she's physically close to.   Like she just absorbs knowledge like a sponge through her skin, from the air, just from being close.  It doesn't work that way in reality though.  

I think location does play a factor though. 

What is now called Radical Islam is the type of Islam that is called Wahhabi Islam.

Abdal-Wahhab  taught that the Muslim ruler is owed unquestioned allegiance as a religious obligation from his people so long as he leads the community according to the laws of God. A Muslim must present a bayah, or oath of allegiance, to a Muslim ruler during his lifetime to ensure his redemption after death.

Wahhabis have traditionally given their allegiance to the House of Saud, but a movement of "Salafi jihadis" has developed among those who believe Al Saud has abandoned the laws of God.[183][184] According to Zubair Qamar, while the "standard view" is that "Wahhabis are apolitical and do not oppose the State", there is/was another "strain" of Wahhabism that "found prominence among a group of Wahhabis after the fall of the second Saudi State in the 1800s", and post 9/11 is associated with Jordanian/Palestinian scholar Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi and "Wahhabi scholars of the 'Shu’aybi' school".[299]

Wahhabis share the belief of Islamists such as the Muslim Brotherhood in Islamic dominion over politics and government 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

The US government has embraced and supported members of the Muslim Brotherhood that other nations have declared as a terrorist group.

CAIR the largest organization in the USA that represents Muslims is a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/393614/cair-terror-group-daniel-pipes

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, .ZZ. said:

Trump has received a welcome from the Saudis that Obama never did. The King didn't even great him on the tarmac when arriving. Trump was given the highest honor possible and still people look for another reason to give more bad press to him.

While we're on the Riyadh visit, Saudi state TV pulled out all the stops with their coverage. They used many cameras on the red carpet walk and greetings. I've seen sporting event with less camera angles.

One thing that bothered me though was when they were playing our National Anthem and Trump's son-in-law and daughter didn't place their hands over their hearts which should be customary IMO.

I watch the whole thing and I saw all put their hands over their hearts, you must be watching some fake news as usually

On 5/22/2017 at 7:20 PM, Myles said:

Some are "defenders" and some are realistic.    I think Trump is an loudmouth and many times his actions contradict his words.    I'm also realistic and can see that in this bowing case, the haters are embellishing.  

So it is going both ways.   

A lot of things in politics do, and some of Trump's "supporters" merely see him as the lesser of two evils.  I see him as a narcissistic sociopath -- he really scares me.

The bowing bit is trivial and will soon be forgotten.There are more serious things around.

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 8:39 PM, Frank Merton said:

It does from what I've learned this morning look like Trump says one thing and does another -- the usual definition of hypocrite.

(For the life of me I can't see how his defenders can keep this up -- making up excuse after excuse after excuse).

Frank, this thread is about Trump being slammed as a hypocrite for bowing to the Saudi king which he did not do so in this case he is not a hypocrite plain and simple.

You are not a moderator; if you think I've broken a rule, report the post as the rules direct.  

21 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Except Sarah didn't actually say it, it was a media fabrication that the Left latched on to.

Correct. I think SNL spoofed her on something she said in an interview a few days earlier. Still funny tho :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

You are not a moderator; if you think I've broken a rule, report the post as the rules direct.  

If you are talking to me I never said you broke any rules my friend.

• Like 1