Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump slammed as 'hypocrite'

docyabut2

President Trump slammed as 'hypocrite' for 'bowing' to the Saudi king

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/20/president-trump-slammed-as-hypocrite-for-bowing-to-the-saudi-king/22100809/

Good grief, more liberal nonsense  .Trump as a tall man, just bowed down to the Saudi king to put the necklace on , not  like Obama that literally bowed down.

Edited by docyabut2

Good grief! More conservative nonsense.  Donald trump is 6'2", Obama is 6'1".   Its protocol; both bowed.  Good for them.  It is not an issue.  Judge an action by the action not by whether you like the party that does it or not.  That is the essence of equal justice under the law.

Dude... that was no bow at all, he was basically bending as much as he can without bowing his head to the Saudi Arab King while receiving the highest honor. If you notice, he was straining to stand up straight without bowing his head at all, not to repeat what Obama done during his presidential visit.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3

We as Trump supporters know that  all he is doing is good for the American people, no matter how the liberal stations  want to criticizes and not report it all :( Obama bowed down to just about every country he went to, but Trump is different and wants to stand up for the American people.   

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Dude... that was no bow at all, he was basically bending as much as he can without bowing his head to the Saudi Arab King while receiving the highest honor. If you notice, he was straining to stand up straight without bowing his head at all, not to repeat what Obama done during his presidential visit.

Yeah, Trump bending down so the much shorter (and elderly King) could bestow an honor to him isn't the same thing that President Obama did. I'd say that Trump showed politeness but not subservience there.

• Like 5

Trump has received a welcome from the Saudis that Obama never did. The King didn't even great him on the tarmac when arriving. Trump was given the highest honor possible and still people look for another reason to give more bad press to him.

While we're on the Riyadh visit, Saudi state TV pulled out all the stops with their coverage. They used many cameras on the red carpet walk and greetings. I've seen sporting event with less camera angles.

One thing that bothered me though was when they were playing our National Anthem and Trump's son-in-law and daughter didn't place their hands over their hearts which should be customary IMO.

• Like 1

He is a hypocrite. All you have to do is look through his twitter.

Edited by Thanato
  • Like 5

I heard they also shook Melania's hand, an honor they've not given to other women spouses. They normally won't shake with women at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thanato said:

Is anyone surprised? Really? 

Trump: Will bow for gold. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

We as Trump supporters know that  all he is doing is good for the American people, no matter how the liberal stations  want to criticizes and not report it all :( Obama bowed down to just about every country he went to, but Trump is different and wants to stand up for the American people.   

That's all I want.  Something good for the American people to come out of this.  Will you and I be better off in four years?  Will America better off?  I don't want words of praise or criticism, just actions.  No excuses, can't keep blaming things on Obama or Hillary now, They are the past. President Trump is driving the bus.  let's see where we end up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thanato said:

Can I see an example.

23 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Can I see an example.

Critizising Michelle Obama for not wearing a head scarf in Saudi Arabia but then his First Lady is sans head scarf.

the amount of vacation days he is taking. 

Those are a few examples that I can pull out of my ****.

Edited by Thanato
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

Can I see an example.

trump.thumb.jpg.13d43bb6c6a34c0ab1b1d655ae8985b0.jpg

You can easily find many, many more if you cared to look. Commander in chief? No, more like Hypocrite in chief.

Edited by Odin11
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Critizising Michelle Obama for not wearing a head scarf in Saudi Arabia but then his First Lady is sans head scarf.

the amount of vacation days he is taking. 

Those are a few examples that I can pull out of my ****.

Not sure I get the first one. Both Trumps wife and daughter did not wear a head dress. Besides as a personal opinion I can`t stand Saudi Arabia and give to craps to there royal family.  The UN just appointed the Saudi  govm as the womens rights progressive movement wtf.

Second, vacation time, huh. Trump has only been in office a few months and has done more in that time than the Obama admin did in 8 years.

Your right, you are pulling them out of your anus.

Oh and Michelle Obama made kids go hungry because they thew out the lunchs she demanded thay eat.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Odin11 said:

trump.thumb.jpg.13d43bb6c6a34c0ab1b1d655ae8985b0.jpg

You can easily find many, many more if you cared to look. Commander in chief? No, more like Hypocrite in chief.

I have no idea what this post means. It`s like eating food and the sever says try not to eat the poop part.

Edited by The Silver Thong

In my opinion this is really silly. Who cares whether Trump or Obama bowed. It shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. So silly.
Looking at the Trump clip however it looks like Trump is just bending down to make it easier for the king to put the medal over his head.
Some people claim Trump curtsied to the King but it looks to me like Trump isn't sure he can come up after he receives the medal so he hesitates and bends quickly again. That is just being a bit awkward in my opinion and not a curtsy. So my conclusion is that Trump did not bend down to the King but if he did I couldn't care less :D

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 2

This is just drama he brought onto himself.  His detractors are just parroting his own words and tweets back at him.

If you're going to tweet a complaint about bowing, you had better bring a footstool.  The slightest nod of the head was going to get his own words throw back into his face.  The same with his headscarf tweet about Michelle Obama. 

But it's just all silly stuff.  It's like watching high school teens complain about each others clothes and mannerisms, actually.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

In my opinion this is really silly. Who cares whether Trump or Obama bowed. It shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. So silly.
Looking at the Trump clip however it looks like Trump is just bending down to make it easier for the king to put the medal over his head.
Some people claim Trump curtsied to the King but it looks to me like Trump isn't sure he can come up after he receives the medal so he hesitates and bends quickly again. That is just being a bit awkward in my opinion and not a curtsy. So my conclusion is that Trump did not bend down to the King but if he did I couldn't care less :D

That's how I see it. Or he got one of those irritating catches in his knee that feels like it popped.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

That's how I see it. Or he got one of those irritating catches in his knee that feels like it popped.

Exactly. I have those sometimes its annoying and makes you feel and look awkward :)

Edited by thedutchiedutch
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Exactly. I have those sometimes its annoying and makes you feel and look awkward :)

It does from what I've learned this morning look like Trump says one thing and does another -- the usual definition of hypocrite.

(For the life of me I can't see how his defenders can keep this up -- making up excuse after excuse after excuse).

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

It does from what I've learned this morning look like Trump says one thing and does another -- the usual definition of hypocrite.

(For the life of me I can't see how his defenders can keep this up -- making up excuse after excuse after excuse).

Some are "defenders" and some are realistic.    I think Trump is an loudmouth and many times his actions contradict his words.    I'm also realistic and can see that in this bowing case, the haters are embellishing.  

So it is going both ways.   

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

I have no idea what this post means. It`s like eating food and the sever says try not to eat the poop part.

If you couldn't ascertain that the post was pointing out multiple examples of absolute hypocrisy, you might be blind...or just completely void of common sense.

• Like 2