Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Offering Practice Psychic Readings

PeacenLite

Hello! I am new to psychic readings, and am offering practice readings to further develop my abilities. I just need a first name, and either the city you live in or your birthday. A picture of an object you've owned for a long time is helpful too, but not a necessity :)  

I would greatly appreciate practice opportunities on any topic. Please take a moment to concentrate on your question before you submit your request. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Peace and Blessings :):) 

• Like 3

I'm game but you're not getting anything other than my screen name. With the information you're requiring a google search could bring up information. So the names Xeno the Fish, I come from Nibiru of the outer rim. High lord of the Xenoian species. That's all you get.

Ive messaged you Peacelite.

Kind blessings

Mirk

3 hours ago, PeacenLite said:

Hello! I am new to psychic readings, and am offering practice readings to further develop my abilities. I just need a first name, and either the city you live in or your birthday. A picture of an object you've owned for a long time is helpful too, but not a necessity :)  

I would greatly appreciate practice opportunities on any topic. Please take a moment to concentrate on your question before you submit your request. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you Peacelite for the reading.  You are definitely gifted.

Edited by Big Mirk

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 11:15 AM, PeacenLite said:

I hope you are still offering the readings, I left you a Private message. Thank you in advance for the offer :]