Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Troubled and need a reading

Tru_Storie

Hello all new to the forum. I am on the hunt for a gifted person who can give me a reading. I have a lot of problems in my life and I don't see it getting any better. I would love someone to read me because I feel so hopeless. 

• Like 1

Welcome to UM. Tru_storie.

Good luck with your reading and I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

Thread  cleaned. Folks, keep in mind this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to other sections of UM.

Rashore, moderating team

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2017 at 8:04 PM, Tru_Storie said:

Hello all new to the forum. I am on the hunt for a gifted person who can give me a reading. I have a lot of problems in my life and I don't see it getting any better. I would love someone to read me because I feel so hopeless. 

I did a tarot card reading for you. First I got making sure all areas are covered, then making hard choices, observing an anniversary, milestone or special time, letting bygones be bygones, receiving the answer, developments, blocking change, having the means to reach a goal, producing steady results

• Like 1

On Wednesday, July 05, 2017 at 5:06 AM, Jesus_ said:

I did a tarot card reading for you. First I got making sure all areas are covered, then making hard choices, observing an anniversary, milestone or special time, letting bygones be bygones, receiving the answer, developments, blocking change, having the means to reach a goal, producing steady results

awesome tell be it believed now it will be believed as the programming had begun

i offer mere reveal of hidden to most in these thoughts:

the hope-and-hopelessness pair are illusion if not considering that hope is a gift of the Spirit connected to faith at first.

Yet faith can grow from nothing to something eternal like mustard seed to tree. And becomes not hope-hopless pair, but hope alone, hope alone, use your gifts now for all have at least one and rely that faith and mustard bushes are around.

so hope with their hope as the arm would not cut off the foot, we hace parts of the puzzle, when solved we all have it all solved, then hope for all.

for fun we can rescrammble and do it again for others my friends.

• Like 1