Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not sure whats happening to me

tryingtofindanswers

On 5/21/2017 at 10:46 PM, tryingtofindanswers said:

I'm new here so I'll start with a little back ground. I do believe in the paranormal. I believe in psychic abilities and mediumship. I'm not religious as in I don't go to church or read the Bible but I believe in god as a higher power. When I was younger from about age 11 to 14 I had dreams of a demon. I won't post about his name though I read that it's not good. I didn't think anything of the dreams at the time because I was so young. That stopped after a while and nothing went on at all for years. I've also experienced sleep paralysis since I was around that age off and on. everything started getting weird for me when I was about 20 and began with my bedroom door when I was home alone. 

It was around 9 and I was laying down watching tv with my dog. I then heard what sounded like shaking on the door knob. I thought it was my fiancée home early and trying to unlock the door. We lived with 4 others at the time so we had a lock on our bedroom door so to get in we used a key. It sounded like fidgeting because all of the lights were off in the house so I assumed he couldn't see.  So I got out of bed quietly and quickly because I was going to open the door myself and scare him. When I got a hold of the door knob I turned it really fast and opened the door and jumped out and said boo but no one was there. And I heard the fidgeting on the door the whole time I was opening it myself (I didn't pay attention to if the knob was turning or not). I called out hello and went to knock on our roommates door but no one was in there and I went walking around the house and o one was there at all. I looked outside and there were no cars home. I just wrote it off as weird but not a big deal. This was the summer of last year. 

Next, a few weeks after that I had a dream while I was sleeping of three people who have passed away, 2 that I never got to meet and 1 I knew but wasn't close with them. In my dream they were all in front of me and told me telepathicly that they were doing okay on the other side. Again, I thought this was odd but didn't think anything of it at all. Just that maybe I need to pass the message on to the people who were close to them so that they could feel at peace. 

Nothing else went on until I moved out of the house and into my own place with my dog and fiancée. A couple months after we moved in a few things have happened a few weeks after each incident and have been occurring since. 

1. I cant say if this was an overly vivid dream, vivid sleep paralysis or reality. But I was laying in bed and I had came to out of sleep and I was looking at the ceiling and all of a sudden I sensed something next to me. I my fiancée wasn't home and my dog was on the other side of me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a figure. It was a woman and next to her was a little boy. They were naked and the only way I can describe them is that they looked dead. I filled with fear and I froze. I didn't want to move and I started to pray. The woman started screaming out to me saying "please help us, you have to help us, please!" I yelled out go away and closed my eyes, waited a moment and I felt alone so I opened my eyes and they were gone. I left that as a bad dream and went on about my day a little shaken up. I told my mom about this and was told that a few of the women in my family have been said to have "gifts". But she didn't go into it and I didn't ask. 

2. The very next morning around 3 am ish I was actually dreaming I could tell, in my dream I was looking towards my wall and saw a black mass that told me he was a demon and told me his name (wasn't the one I encountered when I was younger). I became engulfed with fear and started to pray. I could tell it was leaving but before it did it drew a symbol on my wall and then it was gone. I woke up and again just thought it was a nightmare. 

3. I was with a friend and we were just hanging out not doing anything in particular. At one point through the night I looked up at her and around her head and shoulders was a purple glow. I looked this up and found stuff about auras. This happens to me another time and they had a yellow glow. At this point I feel like I could be experiencing psychic/medium abilities but don't really think that's what it is. Maybe I'm not getting enough rest or something's wrong with my eyesight. 

4. I have been having really insane vivid dreams about anything. Randomness. I also lucid dream. 

5. I had some sort of astral projection or OBE. I was laying in bed and I was watching myself lay there next to my fiancée and dog. Then all of a sudden I floated up and through my place and was in the sky, then into space and I was just floating in the stars. 

6. I was on the phone with my fiancée the other night and I heard noises what sounded like a voice. I asked my fiancée if they heard the noises but they didn't. My phone then restarted on its own and when It turned back on I called my fiancée back and we were talking but at the end of the call I heard a really creepy deep whispering voice and I was instantly afraid and didn't know what to do. I didn't feel alone in my house and like someone was next to me. I also felt tingling on the side where I felt like someone was. I began to pray  and after about a minute a sense of peace washed over me and it was like I was never scared to begin with. 

7. This happened today. I was getting an order of drinks at a fast food place with my fiancée and this thought popped randomly into my head that I felt like I had to say, I said i bet he's gonna tell us the drinks are free. And the worker guy came to the window with our drinks and my fiancée pulled out his card to pay and the guy said not to worry about it. I was instantly like OH MY GOSH did I really just say that and did this really just happen. 

Im still on the fence about what this means and I just need to know if this is really happening. I'm a little scared and don't know if I want this. But if this is what I'm supposed to do then I want to embrace it to help others. Could I really be psychic or a medium? Like I said I believe people can possess those abilities but I'm having a hard time believe it can happen to me. 

I would greatly appreciate any advice or input or recommendations! 

You are beginning to experience your own psyche. Be skeptical of your own perceptions of experiences and keep notes to analyze them. 

When your subconscious and other levels of awareness start to integrate, your own subconscious and hidden emotions can cause things like demons to appear outside of yourself but usually it's your own psych playing with you in the beginning. 

When you experience lucid dreams, sleep paralysis etc you are in an in-between consciousness. It's not reliable as a gift until you can differentiate between your own subconscious communicating with your awake mind and things that really are outside of yourself. 

Once you are aware and under control of how your subconscious awarenesses communicate to you,  you can go to other levels of awareness with out the fantasia playing with you. 

Lucid dreaming can lead to real OBE. When you are at that point consciously project on the earthly level. Make notes of something you normally wouldn't be aware of unless it was a physical reality. When awake, go to that place for confirmation. It has to be something like a new sign put up, graffiti, cut down tree, etc. Then you know you are experiencing a higher level of awareness. 

We have heightened or extra senses that our normal intellectual consciousness doesn't normally use. Once we integrate the intellect to what our subconscious and other levels of awarenesses know , you can pickup things outside of your own psyche as well. This is what most people call  the psychic gifts but it is a learning process of knowing your own psyche and how it communicates with you at first. Fear is a common reaction when people first start to discover the other latent senses. 

I hope that helps you to better understand.

Edited by White Unicorn