Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Managers,Directors of large Companies

spud the mackem

Do the people Managing large international Companies have any idea of what their ground staff are doing, I subscribed to one of these companies and was  with them for over 3 years then l decided to leave ,and then the "fun" started I was besieged with letters asking me for a reason and I was phoned every day by staff who had no basic command of the English language and did not understand the word No as they are mostly of Asian origin. They said that I was on a contract and threatened to take me to court if I broke that contract, I was also threatened that my credit rating would be  affected if I left. I won't say the name of the Company but they run an airline, run a train service and are an internet server. Beware if you try to leave one of these companies because when my contract with them ran out they automatically renewed it without my knowledge,and I'm still getting letters saying that I owe them money.Is this the correct way to run a huge company or are their heads so far up.....that they don't know what their staff are doing, or is that their policy,to keep on pestering you .  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Podo

• spud the mackem

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

None of it matters if they have a contract. Get a lawyer to examine your initial contract. If there was a clause in it that allowed them to renew a contract without consulting you, then you're in the wrong. If it doesn't, then they are. No sense sweating it, since lawyers exist for precisely this reason.