Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pentagon Strike 9/11

LucidElement

I posted this YEARSSS ago but now that there has been a massive abundance in UM population i want to share it again. I know many will think , oh boy another 9/11 conspiracy thread. However, im not die hard into conspiracy theories or anything along those lines. I clearly saw what we all saw - 2 planes hit the towers on that tragic day. However, looking from the point of the pentagon conspiracy I wanted to share this 5min video for you guys to watch. Let me know what you think. If anything its pretty interesting. Look forward to hearing all your thoughts.

Thanks!!

• Like 6

This is a subject that interests me too. Thanks for the video ...... I haven't seen it before.

If it was a 757, and there were passengers on board, what happened to them? When relatives made enquiries about them, what were they told? Passengers on board or not, where did the plane originate from, which airport in which country? 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

This is a subject that interests me too. Thanks for the video ...... I haven't seen it before.

If it was a 757, and there were passengers on board, what happened to them? When relatives made inquiries about them, what were they told? Passengers on board or not, where did the plane originate from, which airport in which country? 

never even stopped to think about that. Wasn't aware there was speculation on where the 757 took off from? Was that not documented? Here is some research i did. Says the plane took off from dulles?

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight77.html

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 2

I don't think there's any mystery surrounding the 9/11 Pentagon strike.

The walls of such a prominent target must surely be reinforced, and as you can see by the video below, planes disintegrate into dust on impact.

" The impact was 83 minutes after Flight 11 first went off course, and 58 minutes after the North Tower impact, and 40 minutes after the South Tower impact, yet the jet was not intercepted as it flew over the (normally) most heavily protected airspace in the United States, and in the world. "

• Like 1

I started reading the link in post #3 but there's too much information for me to take in! I went from one link to another to another ...... there's just too much for my brain to process. This is what has happened to me before when I've tried to understand what actually happened! :hmm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

I don't think there's any mystery surrounding the 9/11 Pentagon strike.

The walls of such a prominent target must surely be reinforced, and as you can see by the video below, planes disintegrate into dust on impact.

Back in 1945 a B-25 Mitchell, much smaller and slower than a 757, crashed into the Empire State building and punched a hole in it so not sure where the above myth came from but it is demonstrably not true.  http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/plane-crashes-into-empire-state-building

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I started reading the link in post #3 but there's too much information for me to take in! I went from one link to another to another ...... there's just too much for my brain to process. This is what has happened to me before when I've tried to understand what actually happened! :hmm:

lol welcome to the internet. you can be researching WW2 and the next thing you know your reading about the food in hawaii hahah

• Like 3

Normally I do not connect any CTs to 9/11 but I still have a problem with the explanations of the Pentagon attack. The Pentagon is one of the most secured facilities on this planet and so its more than obvious that every inch in all possible directions and every brick of the building is covered by CCTV cams 24/7. But all "we" have is a lousy bad quality slide show from a stupid parking lot cam. And thats why I think that the real story is very different to the story given.

• Like 8

I agree with you, toast. Also, the fact that the 'plane' entered the pentagon at the exact spot where 'extensive renovations' were taking place bothers me. It's as if they needed a plausible explanation for constructing the hole the 'plane' is eventually supposed to have made.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, toast said:

Normally I do not connect any CTs to 9/11 but I still have a problem with the explanations of the Pentagon attack. The Pentagon is one of the most secured facilities on this planet and so its more than obvious that every inch in all possible directions and every brick of the building is covered by CCTV cams 24/7. But all "we" have is a lousy bad quality slide show from a stupid parking lot cam. And thats why I think that the real story is very different to the story given.

It is much more heavily protected now but back in 2001 it was simply a very large administrative  facility with thousands reporting ndaily.  The inner sanctums, where highly classified things were discussed,  were obviously secured.  Many military facilities were incredibly unsecure before 911.  NAS Oceana, the base I was home based on for years, did NOT have a fence around it!  Seriously, all the east coast F-14's and A-6's (and later/now F-18's) could be reached by walking across a farmer's field, something Dick Marcinko and red cell did one night to wake the Navy up.  Drunk they walked the flight line at night putting backpacks by a bunch of multimillion dollar fighters.   At least that is what I heard and it may be in his book.

911 changed everything, radically, and NAS Oceana is secured now and  patrolled by professional security rather then TAD personnel from the squadrons which were usually the guys you didn't want working on the jets.  The Pentagon, when I visited wasn't some fortress it was just an admin building where  had to go to kiss the detailers ****.  Now it has a SAM unit (at least that is what it looked like from the highway) and I am sure a lot of security (I retired a couple years before 911) but it in no way surprises me that the only footage was that CCTV.   

I remember that we expected a nuclear attack on DC if the big one started but what cold war warrior thinks an airliner or even a missile attack on the Pentagon?  Inconceivable until it isn't.   

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I agree with you, toast. Also, the fact that the 'plane' entered the pentagon at the exact spot where 'extensive renovations' were taking place bothers me. It's as if they needed a plausible explanation for constructing the hole the 'plane' is eventually supposed to have made.

Ooh..... I didn't know about those 'renovations'!

:ph34r:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LucidElement said:

" The impact was 83 minutes after Flight 11 first went off course, and 58 minutes after the North Tower impact, and 40 minutes after the South Tower impact, yet the jet was not intercepted as it flew over the (normally) most heavily protected airspace in the United States, and in the world. "

The faa and airspace controllers had difficulty locating the planes, they knew roughly the direction they were going. Based in speed of altitude and such. So the usaf needed an exact location not a rough location

• Like 1

If it was a missile, theybare trackable and you can see them from a great distance

7 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

If it was a missile, theybare trackable and you can see them from a great distance

ya but you and i as civilians wouldn't be watching for them. I mean if someone fired it, we wouldnt know obviously until it hit. but that one section of the video doesnt look like a boeing 757 going into that wall, dont you agree?

7 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

It is much more heavily protected now but back in 2001 it was simply a very large administrative  facility with thousands reporting ndaily.  The inner sanctums, where highly classified things were discussed,  were obviously secured.  Many military facilities were incredibly unsecure before 911.  NAS Oceana, the base I was home based on for years, did NOT have a fence around it!  Seriously, all the east coast F-14's and A-6's (and later/now F-18's) could be reached by walking across a farmer's field, something Dick Marcinko and red cell did one night to wake the Navy up.  Drunk they walked the flight line at night putting backpacks by a bunch of multimillion dollar fighters.   At least that is what I heard and it may be in his book.

911 changed everything, radically, and NAS Oceana is secured now and  patrolled by professional security rather then TAD personnel from the squadrons which were usually the guys you didn't want working on the jets.  The Pentagon, when I visited wasn't some fortress it was just an admin building where  had to go to kiss the detailers ****.  Now it has a SAM unit (at least that is what it looked like from the highway) and I am sure a lot of security (I retired a couple years before 911) but it in no way surprises me that the only footage was that CCTV.   

I remember that we expected a nuclear attack on DC if the big one started but what cold war warrior thinks an airliner or even a missile attack on the Pentagon?  Inconceivable until it isn't.   

Thanks for your service.

• Like 1

*Please Delete* forgot to QUOTE

Edited by LucidElement
Delete

19 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

interesting speculation. Could you describe in more detail what you mean by its a coincidence the "plane" landed in the construction zone.

19 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

also, that perfect circular hole was supposedly created from the impact of the 'plane' correct?

36 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

interesting speculation. Could you describe in more detail what you mean by its a coincidence the "plane" landed in the construction zone.

Well, for a start, you would have to presume that the people behind the 'plane/missile crash' were the same people who were carrying out the 'renovations', which would mean the Government ...... or a portion of it at least. The extensive 'renovation' mess provides a ready made 'crash site', to allow the 'plane' to go right through several walls. It also means that it would be easy to have the site clear of people at the time of the crash, rather than people just going about their usual business. Please understand that I am just presenting pieces of the jigsaw that I feel I have spotted .... I have no idea how they fit together.

Also, given the huge explosion when the 'plane' landed, wouldn't debris, recognisable debris, have been scattered over a wide region, as opposed to the couple of small pieces of twisted metal they claim to have?    

35 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

also, that perfect circular hole was supposedly created from the impact of the 'plane' correct?

Supposedly.

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:07 PM, Merc14 said:

Back in 1945 a B-25 Mitchell, much smaller and slower than a 757, crashed into the Empire State building and punched a hole in it so not sure where the above myth came from but it is demonstrably not true.

It's a "myth" that high impact vaporizes objects?

6 hours ago, acute said:

Bomber_Crashed_into_Empire_State_Building_1945.jpg

8 hours ago, acute said:

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Bomber_Crashed_into_Empire_State_Building_1945.jpg

How fast is the F4 going in the video?

How fast was the B-25 going when it hit the Empire State Building?

What was the construction of the reinforced block of concrete the F4 collided with?

How is that different from the construction of the office building the B-25 flew into?

Answer those questions and you'll understand why it's not a myth that the 757 disintegrated when it hit the Pentagon....

And this is from your post is also a clue... " much smaller and slower than a 757".....

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
typos....
  • Like 1

On 2017-05-24 at 9:02 AM, ouija ouija said:

Try this page, then... It's not a great mystery what happened, despite what the conspiracy believers and those who push the conspiracies want you to believe.

WIKI - American Airlines Flight 77

Here's the first three paragraphs that summarize what happened...

American Airlines Flight 77 was a scheduled American Airlines domestic transcontinental passenger flight from Washington Dulles International Airport in Dulles, Virginia, to Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California. The Boeing 757-223 aircraft serving the flight was hijacked by five men affiliated with al-Qaeda on September 11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks. They deliberately crashed the plane into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, near Washington, D.C., killing all 64 people on board, including the five hijackers and six crew, as well as 125 people in the building.

Less than 35 minutes into the flight, the hijackers stormed the cockpit. They forced the passengers, crew, and pilots to the rear of the aircraft. Hani Hanjour, one of the hijackers who was trained as a pilot, assumed control of the flight. Unknown to the hijackers, passengers aboard made telephone calls to friends and family and relayed information on the hijacking.

The hijackers crashed the aircraft into the western side of the Pentagon at 09:37 EDT. Many people witnessed the crash, and news sources began reporting on the incident within minutes. The impact severely damaged an area of the Pentagon and caused a large fire. A portion of the building collapsed; firefighters spent days working to fully extinguish the blaze. The damaged sections of the Pentagon were rebuilt in 2002, with occupants moving back into the completed areas that August. The 184 victims of the attack are memorialized in the Pentagon Memorial adjacent to the crash site. The 1.93-acre (7,800 m2) park contains a bench for each of the victims, arranged according to their year of birth and ranging from 1930 to 1998.

Cz

• Like 3