Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Space Oddities

When I watch the films and videos that were recorded during the Various NASA missions from Apollo through ISS, I think to myself that there is no way all 0f these moving objects can be ice particles, meteors, or space junk. I'm quite sure that MANY of them are attributable to those things, but when multiple objects in the frame are moving at different speeds and in all different directions, it makes me wonder how this is possible. And then there are the images which show even more obvious things that look like machinery or other intelligently constructed objects, for which NASA, in many cases, has no explanation and should, it seems to me, not be there. Of all the images and clips that I have seen, the one that most intrigues me is the strange object that was photographed on the edge of the Aurora Borealis which resembles some bizarre alien spacecraft or something. For anyone who is interested, I have put together a compilation video showing some of the more interesting "space anomalies" that I have found on the web...

https://youtu.be/4ZfA4HVVfpQ

• Like 3

Hi,

From everything I've ever seen, including the 'best' 'UFO proof' documentaries, the different speeds/directions are simply due to how things are moving relative to the frame of reference. As for intelligent objects, I've never seen anything remotely close, but can see how believers convince themselves otherwise through whatever processes they see fit.

Can you please post a few screenshots of the best examples and when they occur in the video, I'm at work and can't really watch it. (Screenshots from the uncompressed original videos if possible)

• Like 2

Okay... here is a shot of the Aurora Borealis object that I mentioned in my post. The original NASA image ID # for this is: ISS13E69634. This is zoomed way in and slightly enhanced by me using color correction, gamma, and contrast.

Grabbed Frame 25.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, drewc said:

When I watch the films and videos that were recorded during the Various NASA missions from Apollo through ISS, I think to myself that there is no way all 0f these moving objects can be ice particles, meteors, or space junk. I'm quite sure that MANY of them are attributable to those things, but when multiple objects in the frame are moving at different speeds and in all different directions, it makes me wonder how this is possible. And then there are the images which show even more obvious things that look like machinery or other intelligently constructed objects, for which NASA, in many cases, has no explanation and should, it seems to me, not be there. Of all the images and clips that I have seen, the one that most intrigues me is the strange object that was photographed on the edge of the Aurora Borealis which resembles some bizarre alien spacecraft or something. For anyone who is interested, I have put together a compilation video showing some of the more interesting "space anomalies" that I have found on the web...

https://youtu.be/4ZfA4HVVfpQ

Look, I get that some.of what I  have seen is interesting.  I also feel that one should keep in mind space debris is a reality.  Either way, thanks for compilation. 

3 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

Look, I get that some.of what I  have seen is interesting.  I also feel that one should keep in mind space debris is a reality.  Either way, thanks for compilation. 

Yes, it is true that there is an enormous amount of space debris in orbit round the Earth, but it's also important to note that a vast majority of that debris is identified and meticulously tracked by NASA (which must be a daunting task), so when something is seen, as in the case of STS-115 for example, and NASA has no clue what it might be, it should at least raise some eyebrows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kartikg said:

what is your view on aliens on moon @Dwrec? 

I believe that it is possible that aliens have, at some point in it's history, visited our moon. I also believe that underground caverns and tunnels could exist underneath the lunar surface which might conceal artifacts that have yet to be discovered.

You might want to check out my video compilation about lunar anomalies:

23 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Epic. Irretrievable. Permanent.

• Like 1

On 25.5.2017 at 9:45 PM, drewc said:

I believe that it is possible that aliens have, at some point in it's history, visited our moon. I also believe that underground caverns and tunnels could exist underneath the lunar surface which might conceal artifacts that have yet to be discovered.

@ 0:32 into the vid its claimed that the Earth`s Moon is the only Moon thats tidal locked to its host planet. The claim given is false. There are >30 moons/orbital bodies within our solar system those are tidal locked to their host planets.

• Like 6

On 2017-5-25 at 3:01 AM, drewc said:

Okay... here is a shot of the Aurora Borealis object that I mentioned in my post. The original NASA image ID # for this is: ISS13E69634. This is zoomed way in and slightly enhanced by me using color correction, gamma, and contrast.

Grabbed Frame 25.jpg

The "bizarre alien craft" is where exactly?

1 minute ago, Emma_Acid said:

The "bizarre alien craft" is where exactly?

Oh sorry - that is the craft?? In a photo of strange, luminous shapes in the sky, you point out a strange luminous shape in the sky and say its a space craft?? Grasping. At. Straws.

@ 1:32 into the vid an image is shown with the following description: " ... Luna 13 photographed this unusual object sitting on the surface of the Moon."

1.) the image is only a cutout, full image here

2.) Luna 13 had a ground penetrating device that worked as follows: " The penetrator could extend up to five centimeters from a plastic body, which had a ring-like base with a diameter of 12 centimeters. The upper cylindrical section of the instrument contained a miniature solid rocket motor with its nozzle pointed upwards when on the surface. The nozzle was covered with an electrically operated pyrotechnic igniter, which was designed to be thrown out by the exhaust." link

Q1: As the probe separated parts during operation, how has it been determined by you that the part shown is not the separated electrically operated pyrotechnic igniterpart but an "unusual object" instead?

Q2: would you like me to continue with the analysis of your vid?

Edited by toast
"
  • Like 3

You might want to check out my video compilation about lunar anomalies

And here the next one.

@ 1:54 into the vid NASA image AS11-41-6155 is shown with the following description:" Anomaly photographed from orbit during the Apollo 11 mission."

1.) the image is only a processed cutout, full image here

2.) the original NASA image contains a handfull of photographic artefacts in the same fashion as your "anomaly".

Q: what makes your "anomaly" different to the other photographic artefacts in that image?

• Like 2

@ 3:53 into the vid NASA image AS16-118-18957 is shown, the image in the vid is a processed cutout from the full version. The image in the vids shows a kind of stick at the edge of a Moon crater. There is no "stick" visible in the original NASA AS16-118-18957 image, see here.

14 minutes ago, toast said:

And here the next one.

@ 1:54 into the vid NASA image AS11-41-6155 is shown with the following description:" Anomaly photographed from orbit during the Apollo 11 mission."

1.) the image is only a processed cutout, full image here

2.) the original NASA image contains a handfull of photographic artefacts in the same fashion as your "anomaly".

Q: what makes your "anomaly" different to the other photographic artefacts in that image?

The point of showing a "cutout" as you describe it, is to zoom in so the viewer can see it more clearly. What other "artefacts" are you seeing in the image?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drewc said:

What other "artefacts" are you seeing in the image?

As I wrote, in the original full image.

1 hour ago, toast said:

Q1: As the probe separated parts during operation, how has it been determined by you that the part shown is not the separated electrically operated pyrotechnic igniterpart but an "unusual object" instead?

Can you prove that it is?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toast said:

@ 0:32 into the vid its claimed that the Earth`s Moon is the only Moon thats tidal locked to its host planet. The claim given is false. There are >30 moons/orbital bodies within our solar system those are tidal locked to their host planets.

Yes... my bad.. I'm working on an updated version of the video which will omit that statement - you are quite right about that.

15 minutes ago, drewc said:

Can you prove that it is?

I have noting to prove nothing here because you claimed the objects to be unusual objects so the burden of proof/counterevidence is on you only. All the stuff in yr vid is known and explained already since years but not a single case is connected to ETs.  And if you want to claim that yr vid is, as per subtitle "Evidence for an extraterrestrial presence on the moon", but you dont even get the facts straight (e.g. tidal locking of  moons in our solar system), you are not in a comfortable position to place such claim. And, 378 hits in 5 weeks, you will not get rich with this woo-woo, trust me.

Edited by toast
nothing

10 minutes ago, toast said:

I have noting to prove nothing here because you claimed the objects to be unusual objects so the burden of proof/counterevidence is on you only

Since it has not been proven to be what you claim it is, and not definitively identified, it is, to me, an unusual object.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, toast said:

All the stuff in yr vid is known and explained already since years

Can you be more specific? What are the explanations?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, drewc said:

Since it has not been proven to be what you claim it is, and not definitively identified, it is, to me, an unusual object.

You can investigate by yourself but you will not do it because it will make your nonsense sunk.

8 minutes ago, drewc said:

Can you be more specific? What are the explanations?

No, I will not ride that dead horse, dude.

3 minutes ago, toast said:

No, I will not ride that dead horse, dude.

That's what I thought. Nothing to back it up.

• Like 1