Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Guy "In Search OF" SPECIFIC News Article

Stellarlost

This is driving me crazy and I need help. I am looking for a specific article. I can't remember the title, but it was related to Unexplained photos taken. Some of the photos consisted of a bridge in Thailand haunted by a troll, a group photo of women below them is a baby crying and looking at a kid hiding behind one of the girl's legs(possibly a ghost), a ghost appearing in a photograph taken at a nursing home, an unexplained woman sitting on a bench in a graveyard, a child appearing in a photo over someone's grave, and the one photo I really remember, is a human sized Bat Creature clinging to a wall, the attachment said a mauled body was found at the site after. Any help would be appreciated because I eat this stuff up. I'm a modern day "Kolchak". Thank you 

• Like 2

Honestly most of those photos can be found anywhere on the internet. Some simple Googling will turn most of them up. It would probably be easier to hunt down a specific photo than the specific article containing all of them

See, that's my problem. I've googled unexplained photos and I get the same 10 - 25. I've only found one photo. That's the lady on a bench in a cemetery and, to tell you the truth, I don't know if that is the right photo. The one I remember may be a blow up. Thanks for the advise though :)

1 hour ago, Stellarlost said:

See, that's my problem. I've googled unexplained photos and I get the same 10 - 25. I've only found one photo. That's the lady on a bench in a cemetery and, to tell you the truth, I don't know if that is the right photo. The one I remember may be a blow up. Thanks for the advise though :)

Is there a specific photo you are looking for? The hivemind here is pretty good at hunting stuff down.

• Like 2

These are the photos I remember from the article:

The Bat Creature - The story is two guys are exploring a cave. They hear a horrible scream. One of them takes a picture in the direction of the scream then the two run out of the cave. They developed the picture to find a humanoid bat creature clinging to the wall. They notified the police who found a mauled body in an adjoining cave.

A group photo of young women. There is a crying baby in front of the group. The crying baby is looking at another child hiding behind one of the lady's legs(might be a ghost). The story goes on to say that each of the women died within a week .

A bridge in Thailand - A picture of a bridge in Thailand was taken. The picture revealed a figure standing under the bridge with glowing eyes. I'm a little skeptical about this one, but the picture was eerie.

Photo taken near abandoned mine - A picture taken next to an abandoned mine in a forest revealed a ghost with a hard hat(?)>

A photo was taken of a couple's grave. A ghostly figure of a child(1-4 years) appeared. It was later discovered later that two infants were buried near by

The article also had several popular unexplained photos:

The (? #) Squadron photo and the ghostly image in it

The Spaceman appearing in the picture behind a little girl

The Lady on the bench in a cemetery

A photo of a possible Time Traveer(not The Charie Chaplin one) 

There were probably some other photos, but these are the only ones I can remember.

I've seen most of those (not sure if I've seen the bat creature one). I don't know how many different articles I've read but it seems like a new one pops up every few weeks on Facebook. 

Thank you, Santa, but I can't believe no one has seen or heard of the Bat Creature. The photo and story blew me away.

5 hours ago, Stellarlost said:

These are the photos I remember from the article:

The Bat Creature - The story is two guys are exploring a cave. They hear a horrible scream. One of them takes a picture in the direction of the scream then the two run out of the cave. They developed the picture to find a humanoid bat creature clinging to the wall. They notified the police who found a mauled body in an adjoining cave.

A group photo of young women. There is a crying baby in front of the group. The crying baby is looking at another child hiding behind one of the lady's legs(might be a ghost). The story goes on to say that each of the women died within a week .

A bridge in Thailand - A picture of a bridge in Thailand was taken. The picture revealed a figure standing under the bridge with glowing eyes. I'm a little skeptical about this one, but the picture was eerie.

Photo taken near abandoned mine - A picture taken next to an abandoned mine in a forest revealed a ghost with a hard hat(?)>

A photo was taken of a couple's grave. A ghostly figure of a child(1-4 years) appeared. It was later discovered later that two infants were buried near by

The article also had several popular unexplained photos:

The (? #) Squadron photo and the ghostly image in it

The Spaceman appearing in the picture behind a little girl

The Lady on the bench in a cemetery

A photo of a possible Time Traveer(not The Charie Chaplin one) 

There were probably some other photos, but these are the only ones I can remember.

Is this te bat creature photo?

khaimahdjinn01.jpg

• Like 1

^ ^ looks like a drawing/watercolour painting.

8 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Is this te bat creature photo?

khaimahdjinn01.jpg

That's the pic I immediately thought of when I read the alleged story ....

And it is a real photo ......

....... of a model in a cave in Cheddar Gorge!

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/10/goblin-photograph.html

• Like 1

Son of a !@#$% b**** ! A hoax ! A !@##$% Damn hoax ! I guess I am the poor man's Mulder. Just want to believe. Crap !  Essan, Thank you for solving this picture and finding the site. I will now approach articles relating to this with more tongue in cheek

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Essan said:

That's the pic I immediately thought of when I read the alleged story ....

And it is a real photo ......

....... of a model in a cave in Cheddar Gorge!

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/10/goblin-photograph.html

Yeah, it was the only pic of a bat like creature I could think of. The story along with it op could remember was obvious bs as is often the case. 

• Like 1