Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

shadow runner in broad daylight!

Parisa

Hello I'm new to this forum and wanted to share my story and see if any reader has experienced anything along these lines and could offer insights.

Earlier this week I was sitting at my kitchen table having my afternoon cup of tea when from the corner of my eye I spotted what I thought was a man in white t- shirt running up my drive way towards the front door. I thought maybe it's the Amazon delivery guy. I went to the front door in anticipation and found no one there. I was sure I'd seen someone but no, definitely no hide or hair of anyone to be seen. I went back to the kitchen table and started some paper work. Maybe an hour passed and same thing happened. Again a man in white running up the driveway. Again I checked, no one. I thought "this is strange". The next day the same thing happened around the same time in the afternoon. But this time I had the sense this was not a human I was seeing but some being is human form. The whiteness of his t-shirt being very bright I noted. Anyway I kept this all to myself. 3 days passed and today time I was sitting in the kitchen having coffee with my husband and doing a puzzle when I saw my husband look out the window. He then went to the front door and opened it and a few seconds later he came back saying he was sure he saw a white figure running up our driveway and he thought it might be a delivery guy but there was no sign of him. My husband said it was all very strange. I then described to him what I'd seen on those 3 occasions and it matched up precisely to his experience. In fact I was extremely relieved my husband had also seen this white being too. Neither of us felt afraid of it and indeed our feelings towards the " white runner" were on the neutral side. Mysterious but neutral. We are still amazed and mystified.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM,

I can't really offer anything, any chance you can set up a camera? You can pretty easily set motion detection with any webcam, but a better quality video camera would be preferred. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM,

I can't really offer anything, any chance you can set up a camera? You can pretty easily set motion detection with any webcam, but a better quality video camera would be preferred. 

This. Cameras are a proven way to 100% rid you of any and all "paranormal" activity. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parisa said:

Hello I'm new to this forum and wanted to share my story and see if any reader has experienced anything along these lines and could offer insights.

Earlier this week I was sitting at my kitchen table having my afternoon cup of tea when from the corner of my eye I spotted what I thought was a man in white t- shirt running up my drive way towards the front door. I thought maybe it's the Amazon delivery guy. I went to the front door in anticipation and found no one there. I was sure I'd seen someone but no, definitely no hide or hair of anyone to be seen. I went back to the kitchen table and started some paper work. Maybe an hour passed and same thing happened. Again a man in white running up the driveway. Again I checked, no one. I thought "this is strange". The next day the same thing happened around the same time in the afternoon. But this time I had the sense this was not a human I was seeing but some being is human form. The whiteness of his t-shirt being very bright I noted. Anyway I kept this all to myself. 3 days passed and today time I was sitting in the kitchen having coffee with my husband and doing a puzzle when I saw my husband look out the window. He then went to the front door and opened it and a few seconds later he came back saying he was sure he saw a white figure running up our driveway and he thought it might be a delivery guy but there was no sign of him. My husband said it was all very strange. I then described to him what I'd seen on those 3 occasions and it matched up precisely to his experience. In fact I was extremely relieved my husband had also seen this white being too. Neither of us felt afraid of it and indeed our feelings towards the " white runner" were on the neutral side. Mysterious but neutral. We are still amazed and mystified.

Someone who cares for you both is helping you as it is needed now. You might have known them before or still have yet to meet them. It could be one of you two even doing this at a distance for you exists in more than one place.

Edited by I hide behind words

9 hours ago, I hide behind words said:

Someone who cares for you both is helping you as it is needed now. You might have known them before or still have yet to meet them. It could be one of you two even doing this at a distance for you exists in more than one place.

Thank you dear and blessings to you. I took great comfort in your words and the beautiful way in which you expressed them. You helped articulate for me the sense I had that this being is some kind of Herald. Thank you again

• Like 1